finally CV's decided to make us cry - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

thats good...and the family...i mean is it just abt sushaan???

No, even family will give a strong support, financially too , they will deny to take any financial help from KK as Suhana is their responsibility 😊
yah really everyone not much rona dhona.......and i think they will hide this from Suhana for few days as she is not that mature to handle this,,,,and BM will say this to her in best way,,,,,

[

The best of lolita and ishaan scene were get to see during the C track...so lot of deep sushaan scenes are on the way😊
Originally posted by Sinha18

No, even family will give a strong support, financially too , they will deny to take any financial help from KK as Suhana is their responsibility 😊

thats very nice yar...we have seen BM-Suhana bond..would like to se others...like between R&D and suhana...may be rano and suhana...or alok and suhana....something like that apart from Bm and Suhana...

The best of lolita and ishaan scene were get to see during the C track...so lot of deep sushaan scenes are on the way😊

iam pretty positive now that it wont be entirely a sad track...bt a positive track...😊

iam pretty positive now that it wont be entirely a sad track...bt a positive track...😊

Yes even the message of this track was that a strong will can beat any difficulty in the world if it is supported by true love and relations

yah i love to see suhana getting strong as her.....more mature
@himanshu...now i have no worries...iam ready for the track...😃
ya................they...............are......copying.................same....to same
.........................from................OBS..😡...................M............SAD..............😔

thinking about this and seeing all your replys now i dt feel sad

yah more deep and intense love BTW out sushan taking the next step of the relation 😃