Sasural Genda Phool

finally CV's decided to make us cry - Page 2

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@himanshu...its def TRPs or atleast to regain their spot...see when S track came TRPs shooted up....now they need another emotional track...and here they have...i personally feel its SP...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_sgp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

I won't  say I m disappointed hearing U all say they ignore the headache.... I don't expect anything understandable at this point....

well netri even i didn't understand,tr-d themselves decided hastily keeping in mind only chakkar-nausea.suhaana even didn't answer their q reg missed .....,they jumped into conclusion.atleast bm sensibly told them to confirm frm doc.as per my knowledge in most cases headache,vomiting,giddiness/unconscious goes hand in hand with diseases related to brain.we can't think abt logic in soaps .lets see hope sgp proves me wrong.
munni_sgp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@himanshu...its def TRPs or atleast to regain their spot...see when S track came TRPs shooted up....now they need another emotional track...and here they have...i personally feel its SP...

u r right shweths nw since main leads lovetrack started in cb,sp must have forced cv'a to bring some emotional track to gain trp's.i hate sp😡
-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I guess this time drama not going to work it will be bumped up for 2-3 epis but will be at grounds after that who want see everyone crying??
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

Yes darling... Its gonna start...😭😭😭😭😭

We need to stay shoulder to shoulder now to share our pain...😭😭😭

yes u r right...this is the time when we all should be together...jo bhi ho ab hai to apna SGP hi....we have to prepareb ourselves fr some serious times...so lets get together guyz...lets stop complaining about CV's, why dey r hurring nd all...i believe there might be some reason why they are hurrying so much...nd i believe they will do full justice with the track...nd of course we have ragini nd jay...so lets just pray things go well..😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@smiley....it was an instant reaction i felt...we know R&D always get excited with these things..and we also know BM is the only sensible person...who thinks before she acts...
-smiley- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

I won't  say I m disappointed hearing U all say they ignore the headache.... I don't expect anything understandable at this point....

they ignored main thing and dragging on the wrong illusion
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -smiley-

I guess this time drama not going to work it will be bumped up for 2-3 epis but will be at grounds after that who want see everyone crying??

indian people...and iam serious...indian people prefer rona-dhona and over drama...u can see that it high TRP shows...isnt it not rona-dhona....😃
and i think SGP will be more of emotional than unnecessary rona...as i do think there is a difference between emotiona and crying..
-smiley- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mathurankit

yes u r right...this is the time when we all should be together...jo bhi ho ab hai to apna SGP hi....we have to prepareb ourselves fr some serious times...so lets get together guyz...lets stop complaining about CV's, why dey r hurring nd all...i believe there might be some reason why they are hurrying so much...nd i believe they will do full justice with the track...nd of course we have ragini nd jay...so lets just pray things go well..😊

Waw........what a positive comment thanx yah......🤗 really have to get ready to rona dhona.......but is just 1 yr of SGP and it is going to end 😕
-smiley- thumbnail

@smiley....it was an instant reaction i felt...we know R&D always get excited with these things..and we also know BM is the only sensible person...who thinks before she acts...

yah reammy BM sub mohalle mai news spread karne se roka nahi tho kitana drama hojayega.......atleast this is good