DSDV March 21 Update

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Here goes..........a short update as it was mostly repetitive with Krushna asking everyone's forgiveness in turn and YS was silent for a change!   πŸ˜ƒ

Episode opens with Krushna admitting to his crimes in court.  The Judge asks him to say what he wants to say in the witness box.   All watch in surprise and shock as Krushna confesses to everything with bits of flashback.  He admits to raping Nandini, admits to being responsible for Dr. K's fall, and then admits to trying to strangle her in the hospital.  Prem boils over as he listens and can hardly control himself.   Krushna says that he didn't want to harm Dr. K but it happened in the chain of events and he could not stop himself.  He says I have done a lot of wrong things and I want to atone.  He asks for death as punishment and breaks down in the witness box.   For once YS is totally silent  (thank God!πŸ˜ƒ).  Camera goes round on all faces with Prem furious, Nandini thankful,  Sona and Aayi in tears.

Judge pronounces the verdict of Krushna being guilty and sentences him to 21 years in jail.  He acquits both Prem and Govind and says they are free.   😊 Prem seems ready to jump on Krushna  but Govind holds him back.   He silently asks Prem to control himself.   Aayi is in tears.    Sumati confronts YS and tells him that truth will always win.  Then she asks him doesn't he want to give her almonds? 🀣 YS silently offers almonds to Sumati  πŸ˜‰who takes one and then leaves.  He smiles to himself admitting defeat.  πŸ‘

Outside court.  Gautam says he is glad that the real culprit got punished.   Prem thanks Sumati and asys that if not for you, I would never have got out of jail.  Sumati says I did not win, truth won; at one time I nearly gave up but I believed in you and I knew truth would win in the end.  Sona is in tears.

Krushna is brought out of court by the police with handcuffs on.   All watch in silence.   Govind moves forward and Krushna falls at his feet begging his forgiveness.   Govind tells him that you certainly did wrong, but now that you are repenting, I will wait to welcome my brother back when you are out of jail.   Krushna begs everyone's forgiveness in turn.   He tells Sumati that he never did his duty as a brother.   He tells Aayi who is crying that you always forgave all my mistakes from childhood and I brought this on you.   He tells Sona that you loved me but I deceived you, forgive me if you can.   As the police begin to take him away, he asks to speak to Prem and Nandini.    As he walks towards them, Prem protectively pushes Nandini behind him. πŸ˜³

Krushna tells Nandini that you are the one I hurt most.   I said I loved you but it was just madness on my part.   He asks for her forgiveness and also to Prem saying I tried my best to separate you two, I wish I could go back in time to undo my mistakes.   Pratham suddenly moves forward and takes Krushna by his collar 😲and tells him not to shed crocodile tears now.   Prem tells Pratham to let him go, he has already been punished for his mistakes and is getting his just deserts.  (Good to see Prem quiet at last!  πŸ˜Š)

All watch as Krushna is taken away and gets into the police van.  Sona nearly waves goodbye (her hand goes up and then she lowers it!!! πŸ˜†) and Krushna is driven away in the van.

Prem hugs Nandini and she says, Ayi, I have kept my promise to you and got Krushna punished.

Precap.  Gautam apologizes to Nandini and asks her to come home as Prem watches and Pratham and Urmila smile.  πŸ˜Š

At last the court scenes are at an end and so is the assault on our ears by YS!   And good that it is going to end happily!  πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 d update Shobs
today's epi was gud in the that the court session is finally over but I think that the apology session was too long...........grrr....what a waste of time
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the awesome update
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you my dear ...God bless you...