Chat Clubs

RK BACK WITH BANG INSHALLAH RK ROCK G - Page 72

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Promotional song of Shaitan shot
By ANI | ANI – 16 minutes ago

Mumbai, May 29 (ANI): Cast of the upcoming Bollywood movie 'Shaitan', shot a promotional song of the film in Mumbai on Saturday. Directed by debutant, Bejoy Nambiar and produced by Anurag Kashyap the cast includes, Rajeev Khandelwal, Kalki Koechlin, Kirti Kulhari, Gulshan Devaiya, Shiv Pandit, Rajit Kapoor among others. Talking to mediapersons, actor Rajeev Khandelwal, said that the song was shot to depict the fight of good evils over the evil ones. 'Shaitan' is about the evil in human beings especially in the youths who face tough competition to survive in the world

link-
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news/promotional-song-shaitan-shot-104113905.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

👏👏
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail

June 4, 2011

Fighting the evil within

JIGAR SHAH
     PRINT      T+  

chat A sacch ka saamna with Rajeev Khandelwal…

Rajeev Khandelwal, who made a successful transition to the big screen with Aamir, is back after three years with his sophomore effort,Shaitan. In a breezy chat he discusses the film and more….

Your first film Aamir came in 2008 but your second film Shaitan is coming out in 2011. What went wrong and right in the interim period?

Everything went right; I have chosen my career, now I will decide how I want to live my life. I don't only want to work, I want to travel and spend quality time with my friends and family. I love to work at my pace.

So when does the shaitan in Rajeev come out?

All of us have a shaitan in us, I have plenty of shaitans in me which come out in different forms but I try my level best not to succumb to them. My definition of shaitan is the manifestation of an emotion that starts destroying you; it could be jealously, hatred or greed. I would be God if I wouldn't have gone through these emotions. In order to overcome these shaitans, you have to first identify them and thereafter try to overcome them.

What is your role in Shaitan?

I play a cop who is fighting his shaitan. His life is falling apart professionally and personally.

You played a cop in Ketan Mehta's serial, 'Time Bomb'. Did you refer to the character for Shaitan?

In 'Time Bomb', I played a RAW officer. My army background must have influenced me in both my performances. A performance in a uniform comes naturally to me, thanks to my upbringing. But I didn't revisit my past role; I am playing Arvind Mathur as imagined by Bejoy Nambiar.

Who is your favourite actor in a cop's role?

I don't have screen idols, but I loved Om Puri in Ardh Satya and Mr. Bachchan in Zanjeer. Ifthikar had a nice personality, I liked him in Don.

Were you on board for Shaitan before Anurag Kashyap came in?

Bejoy had been in talks with me for over a year and a half for the role but I said no. However, when I got a call from Anurag, I couldn't say no. I really like him.

In Aamir, you were the main protagonist. What made you chooseShaitan which has five other characters?

I can't get Aamir every time, an Aamir is written once in three decades. My job is to play a character. As far as solo projects go, I don't think anyone has done a meatier role than what I did in Aamir.

Peter Gaya Kaam Se was supposed to be your second film.

I don't know what's happening with that film; I walked away from it a year ago. I think each film has an age … I'm a very detached person.

Are you doing a film called Fever with Barbara Mori?

Yes, I'm doing a film called Fever. However, I'm still unaware if the producers have signed on Barbara Mori. But yes, the film needs an international face.

Bollywood News Service

This is from the shaitan FB.

Taran Adarsh: Watched 'Shaitan'. Stunning film. Beautifully shot. Powerful performances. Has all the elements of a great film. Bejoy Nambiar is a director to watch. 'Shaitan' is one of the most intelligent offerings with poignant insight into the lives of the youth. Top notch performances in 'Shaitan'. Rajeev, Kalki, Neil, Shiv, Kirti, Gulshan - an ensemble cast, scope for each character to perform.

Pritish Nandy: Anyone who wants to know what Bollywood is actually capable of must go watch Shaitan next week when it opens.

Some more from Pritish Nandy, the producer of Khan (that did not take off).

Watched a movie that i will never forget in a long, long, time. In one word, brilliant! 
It is the finest soundtrack ever. 
Incredible film.
Rajeev khandelwal in a brilliant role as a cop. He is outstanding.

Rajat Barmecha says... It was a treat to watch Rajeev Khandelwal act.

omg!!!!my rockstar ishhh back with bang🤗🥳
i wish june will be a luckest month 4 him!!!😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyPr0fjxIb4[/YOUTUBE]
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwal's directorial dreams!

Mumbai, Jul 30 (IANS): Actor Rajeev Khandelwal, who made a successful transition from the small screen to the big screen, now wants to go behind the camera.

He says he loves learning about different aspects of filmmaking and would like to turn director some day.

"I love knowing about the different aspects of filmmaking. Even after the shoot, I check the rushes, I go for colour correction, to learn new things. It's basically my love for the art of cinema that takes to all this. Some day I would want to direct," Rajeev told IANS.

The 35-year-old actor made his Bollywood debut in 2008 with critically acclaimed film "Aamir". He was also recently praised for his performance in "Shaitan", in which he played a cop.

lol!
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am the best man!!!!!!!!