Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

HellOoo RSBPians🤗

Video Update
(by Nipun)
Will edit soon

RSBP 21st March Brief Written Update

The episode start with last episode scean kajal saying that we should make marry Nidhi to ranvijay but surbhi say yes this is rule of our culture but we should ask nidhi first. Scean shifted to Ranvijay house where kalika waiting for RV. He comes and kalika tells him that he will make him marry again but he refused but kalika say atleast lisen the name of girl he say who is the girl Klaika say its nidhi. RV say in whole world u found Nidhi i will not marry. Bua say RV is right his age is gone now its rocky turn make him marry. Kalika say i am your brother and i know you very well you can do anything for money but we will think of rocky marriage later. RV's mother say nidhi and ranvijay have so much age difference but kalika make her shht her mouth and he say to RV that nothing will happen to your life u will enjoy your life as you do RV say ok i agree but nidhi will only b samrat mother not my wife.Kalika say u make m happy.
Surbhi in her room standing sad near window nidhi come and ask that why is everyone sad in house surbhi nothing is happen u dont worry but she ask her again so surbhi tell her that his father want RV to marry you..Nidhi all shocked and say this can not happen i am not ready for this relation he is my jijaji surbhi say this will never happen no one in house want this marriage to b happen but she if this happen then what will i do surbhi say i am always with you i will never let this marriage happen.

Markantey and pushpa walking. Pushpa is thinking Markantey say i know what are you thinking i will never make this marriage happen. Pushpa say that we have to think about samrat life there is no other women who can give love to samrat as mother. Nidhi will marry then why not with RV samrat life will b settled Markantey gets angry and stops her.

Bua starts her drama and say why dont you agree for marriage look now RV will marry nidhi. Rocky gets shocked. Pushpa with driver mom talking about her health Abhey comes and ask surbhi to bring milk for him in roof driver mom say atleast your daughter in law takecare of her husband.

abhey in roof pushba comes and say that i want to talk something important i want your help i want surbhi to say RV that give us some time so that i can make everyone ready for this marriage.. abhey say how can you make nidhi marry to same house dont you know hows there family puhsba say then why you marry in that family. I will find anyother way but will make nidhi marry to RV for samrat and leaves.

Next morning everyone in living area RV comes and tell them thet 2mrw is my engagement and i want you all to come and give aashirwad to samrat new mother. everyone get shocked.

Episode Ends

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT
 EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks for a quick update
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Natasha .I like your update .well done .You updated so fast👏👏 .thanks a lot .
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you and it was a Awesome update Natasha.👏🤗
meparulfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

vry gud update.thnxxxxxxxxxx

-SuMee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update