India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

well - direct indication (Page 2)

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
MJHT may come back...with the same cast...i doubt....and i really wonder (strictly my POV)...if any of the actors will want to make a comeback......why will they want to do a multistarer when all of them are getting lead roles....
and frankly...i want all the cast to go higher and get better roles-they deserve better!
anrjun and Sanay are brilliant actors same with Rati and Mohit....in a new show theyll get to do something new and better...so why should they stay where they are and not move anywhere!
as for MJHT-the concept was a success ,so theyll get it back...something like a sanjeevani-dill mill gayye thingy.....
For me the first season on MJHT was MJHT.....nothing in the world can replicate it...
as for the jodis....monaya are a popular couple...so many people will want to cash on them....theyll come together in a show sometime or the other!
And no offence to anyone...but i think many people want MJHT back only for thier own selfish intrests,i.e to see the jodis(thier fav) together and not cos they loved the SHOwWhow i did...
Shruti

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivas.SilentPrincessCandYlicious_S

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I aways wish for MJHt's come back... i still won't loose hope n keep praying for mjht.. If mjht is destined then we will get it.. if not now then after some years.. i would say nothing is impossible...

And damini.. i think sanaya is just tipped.. its possible that they are waiting for any news for mjht and if mjht happens san won't be coming in that show and if not then we might get san in that new show for SP..

All they way round m really happy for sanaya.. anything might be the case atleast we'll get san back onscreen that too with a show of endemol and SPBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivas

charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

MJHT may come back...with the same cast...i doubt....and i really wonder (strictly my POV)...if any of the actors will want to make a comeback......why will they want to do a multistarer when all of them are getting lead roles....
and frankly...i want all the cast to go higher and get better roles-they deserve better!
anrjun and Sanay are brilliant actors same with Rati and Mohit....in a new show theyll get to do something new and better...so why should they stay where they are and not move anywhere!
as for MJHT-the concept was a success ,so theyll get it back...something like a sanjeevani-dill mill gayye thingy.....
For me the first season on MJHT was MJHT.....nothing in the world can replicate it...
as for the jodis....monaya are a popular couple...so many people will want to cash on them....theyll come together in a show sometime or the other!
And no offence to anyone...but i think many people want MJHT back only for thier own selfish intrests,i.e to see the jodis(thier fav) together and not cos they loved the SHOwWhow i did...
Shruti
Shruti i want mjht back and i agree for my selfish motive to get monaya back together to get sajan, sayank, sanu back.. and more importantly and damn don't want them in some saas bahu drama show and typical vamp shows...  MJHT is all the way better!!

@bold... U nean roles n characters weren't superior.. well i don't think there can be any better characters then samrat, mayank, gunjan, nupur.. they were the best characters have ever seen...

And well no one is saying we want to restrict them with mjht.. arjun is doing a show, sanaya will soon be making come back and even mohit and rati will.. and we all are happy with their success and why won't we be.. what else do we want? we will be much happier if thet get a gud show in a gud channel and we are indeed happy for sanaya...
But that doesn't mean we stop wishing for mjht.. mjht's cast and crew are like family.. frankly i have never seen such bond of cast n crew that we had with mjht.. all were like family..

Getting MARS back with mjht won't mean that they are bad actors bcoz they aren't getting better roles so they are again n back with mjht.. NO!!

please don't think this... mjht can again give them fame, success..
and lastly loving a couple n wanting them back or show back is selfish but there is nothing bad in it..!!! we aren't restricting them.. we are just wishing.. and i hope there is nothing bad in wishing!!
Just my pov

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khushi-

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
@charmee-i didnt mean that!.....MJHT was a superiour show one of the best...same with the characters....but i think all of the cast need better roles on better channels....i think our cast deserves better....somewhere down the line MJHT3 will be a repeat of MJHT1.....unless and untill they comeout with a path breaking script......they need to get more challenging roles....that will lift thier carrer-MJHT was the first step-they need to proceed to something better....
forget about the actors they are great-but do you think the script and story will be as good?KMH worked cos there were only 2 actors..here there are 6 or 7.....actors and then characters....its easy to say...but with so many complications do you think MJHT can happen again?
as for MJHT with the smae cast again....i will be the happiest if it comes back......but i dont think that will happen!
and i dont even want to hope....my hopes have been crushed many times!

Edited by shruti.nil - 22 March 2011 at 2:36am
-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
i have hope that mjht will come back ...that also with same actors.......

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=roknstarz_mjht]chann se jo tuuthe koi sapna.........jag soona soona lage..........................\

LOLCry

Edited by ainimonaya - 22 March 2011 at 7:20am
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@charmee-i didnt mean that!.....MJHT was a superiour show one of the best...same with the characters....but i think all of the cast need better roles on better channels....i think our cast deserves better....somewhere down the line MJHT3 will be a repeat of MJHT1.....unless and untill they comeout with a path breaking script......they need to get more challenging roles....that will lift thier carrer-MJHT was the first step-they need to proceed to something better....
forget about the actors they are great-but do you think the script and story will be as good?KMH worked cos there were only 2 actors..here there are 6 or 7.....actors and then characters....its easy to say...but with so many complications do you think MJHT can happen again?
as for MJHT with the smae cast again....i will be the happiest if it comes back......but i dont think that will happen!
and i dont even want to hope....my hopes have been crushed many times!
M sure mjht's writers are capable enough to bring as fresh and new story line... and yeah i agree mjht was 1st step and it gave them abundant success.. They are good actors and even i wish they get good roles in some better channel... As b4 KMH2 Karan n Kritika had done other shows separately and so even MARS can.. but some where in future i wish for mjht..

Go to top