Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 99)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Well yes I think so in terms if bringing relief to us as, in terms of how things eventually panned out! But I think the episodes have been very consistent overall. Friday may bring the familiar surroundings of PN back on screen DancingCan't wait even if temp LOL We need to see Dutta take Naku to his room, we need someone actually saying it's time for a puja- step forward AS, she'll do the honours LOL,  Dutta needs to a get some sort of grip on business for Guru's entry to be justified and by the end of next week, Dutta vanishes LOL

Word @ bold, and ESPECIALLY red...this is why the TB article was actually relieving for me...after whining about the crappy conditions in this battle wala sets, I was hoping only that we get a shift from it, even if for one last time, and we're going to have it...super happy about that! When DN come back to PN, it's truly going to be full circle...Day Dreaming Funny how I already feel 'nostalgic' about how that moment is going to be LOL It's going to be soooo good to see them all TOGETHER and having a breather...time to look at each other and say things! Hopefully before the pooja, fingers crossed!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219fuzzyfaceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

They shld have made LTL set in Medieval times, it wld have even cooler.
Kala my dear, oh  Kala looked so regal on the chair, she was the epitome of the Red Queen. Day Dreaming  

WORD! I swear LTL could easily be a historical....the characters all have that epic feel to themLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacePrinsesse.Suvi

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Well yes I think so in terms if bringing relief to us as, in terms of how things eventually panned out! But I think the episodes have been very consistent overall. Friday may bring the familiar surroundings of PN back on screen DancingCan't wait even if temp LOL We need to see Dutta take Naku to his room, we need someone actually saying it's time for a puja- step forward AS, she'll do the honours LOL,  Dutta needs to a get some sort of grip on business for Guru's entry to be justified and by the end of next week, Dutta vanishes LOL

Word @ bold, and ESPECIALLY red...this is why the TB article was actually relieving for me...after whining about the crappy conditions in this battle wala sets, I was hoping only that we get a shift from it, even if for one last time, and we're going to have it...super happy about that! When DN come back to PN, it's truly going to be full circle...Day Dreaming Funny how I already feel 'nostalgic' about how that moment is going to be LOL It's going to be soooo good to see them all TOGETHER and having a breather...time to look at each other and say things! Hopefully before the pooja, fingers crossed!

I really REALLY hope we get this.....everything hinges on how today's epi pans out....let's see....but yeah I want them to get back to PN and get that full circle feeling in a sense atleast.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25fuzzyface

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I am waiting for today's episode for two reasons...
1. Kala- Dutta confrontation part 2...i mean i want them to TALK....yesterday's confrontation was a bit more towards action.....i want them to be verbal today....(i hope i am making sense coz i am half sleepy LOL)
2. I want to know what made Suds to flip sides..i mean Kala had a gun....and Dutta was standing in front of her unarmed....waiting for her to shoot....and Suds suddenly palti maring..ConfusedLOL.what made this Ullu take this move....
So waiting for today's episode for the above two reasons....
P.S. i think as Baji is lying on the ground..he might hit Kala also with a stone or kick her....and again Bazi back to Dutta.....my guess...Embarrassed

Edited by Bushy_92 - 24 March 2011 at 7:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219fuzzyfaceAreYaar

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i donot how to start but i am feeling so low if the ch is hell bent on showing what is narrated in the the tb article then iwish they show us some sweet tasha scenes and some light happy scenes with all pn wasis so that we can cherish such moments  but i have a bad feeling that they wont give us such moments as they look in a hurry to get rid of mr and must be excited to introduce their new track with the new entrant whatever is his name i care a danm he seems an over confident actor i have watched him in naidl and did not find him dat great that could justify his gushing about himself

Edited by niki11 - 24 March 2011 at 7:21am
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
BTW..i read somewhere...that this Nana saheb will turn out to be the BH and he will forcibly marry Nakku....is it true? or was i seeing things....Confused
Someone clear this out to me...Confused
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

BTW..i read somewhere...that this Nana saheb will turn out to be the BH and he will forcibly marry Nakku....is it true? or was i seeing things....Confused

No, those were all just speculations by ppl in the forum.....there is no concrete idea about what the storyline is with the new guy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25niki11Pooja_219Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

No, those were all just speculations by ppl in the forum.....there is no concrete idea about what the storyline is with the new guy.
Thank u so much Anu.Hug..i literally had an attack after i read it.....LOL...phew! i can study peacefully now...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top