Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 97)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Anu, Fatty....LOVED your discussion on what makes LTL so great! Clap 

Just read the back pages on people disagreeing on the episode being rushed and all. I think for me, I wouldn't say it was rushed in the sense of the storyline or anything. Everything that happened HAD to happen. It's just that SO much happened that it takes time to really appreciate and absorb everything. That's the beauty of LTL too I would say, there's just too many artistic touches, dialogues etc. that need to be absorbed and discussed. LOL I just watched the past couple of episodes together so to me it feels like I need to get everything out of my system before I can watch the next episode you know what I mean? LOL And now it just feels like there's been SO much in terms of Dutta and Kala's emotions, their transitions as characters....that it just takes time for me to really absorb all the good stuff. Too much awesomeness at once, in short! LOL

And I'm almost dreading this culmination of the Kala vs. Dutta track, just because I'm going to miss this stuff later. LOL I think I just love the build up phase more than when the actual stuff happens. Just like when you read a book or something...and the build up to a conclusion is always more exciting to read than the actual end almost. Because then it's just all over. LOL Of course the end would be satisfying to watch too. As that poetic justice takes place. But the build up is so much more fun to watch I think. LOL I'm just loving MR and AG in the same frame...as Dutta and Kala are finally confronting each other. All this psychological stuff, all the emotions, the intensity of it all...it's too awesome to end almost. LOL Does that make any sense at all or is it just my tired brain talking nonsense? EmbarrassedLOL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlPooja_219-Azy-incandescencekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

But who can really decided WHICH way is the RIGHT way?? That's relative, right?

Point :yeah:

BTW, am I the only one who thought today's episode was better than yesterday's? I enjoyed today much, much more over all, lots of things happened and the tension was relatively much higher too.

Well yes I think so in terms if bringing relief to us as, in terms of how things eventually panned out! But I think the episodes have been very consistent overall. Friday may bring the familiar surroundings of PN back on screen DancingCan't wait even if temp LOL We need to see Dutta take Naku to his room, we need someone actually saying it's time for a puja- step forward AS, she'll do the honours LOL,  Dutta needs to a get some sort of grip on business for Guru's entry to be justified and by the end of next week, Dutta vanishes LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

And I'm almost dreading this culmination of the Kala vs. Dutta track, just because I'm going to miss this stuff later. LOL I think I just love the build up phase more than when the actual stuff happens. Just like when you read a book or something...and the build up to a conclusion is always more exciting to read than the actual end almost. Because then it's just all over. LOL Of course the end would be satisfying to watch too. As that poetic justice takes place. But the build up is so much more fun to watch I think. LOL I'm just loving MR and AG in the same frame...as Dutta and Kala are finally confronting each other. All this psychological stuff, all the emotions, the intensity of it all...it's too awesome to end almost. LOL Does that make any sense at all or is it just my tired brain talking nonsense? EmbarrassedLOL 

Aww yeah Pallo, I guess it does take time to absorb sometimes....to me toh I was expecting like a crazy rushed epi after reading the live update but was surprised when I didn't get that sense while watching the actual epiLOL.....I guess my lowered expectations helpedLOL

@bold: Totally know what you mean.....I think it's true for all stories.....the build up is always more fascinating cuz it builds anticipation for you.....gives you scope to imagine/expect.....but LTL is actually usually good about the payoff also.....case in point the FR......I had thought things would be down the drain after that but they surprised me......even with this Kala/Dutta thing now some touches have surprised me pleasantly.....so I'm enjoying it for now....but yeah I'll miss it once it's done with.....they are just so much fun to watch......the build up for these characters and them reaching this point has been so brilliant......and AG/MR together toh just means sparks flying out of the screen regardless!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingincandescence

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

btw I'm trying to remember.....did Dutta get to hugging Leela/Roops etc?? Nahin naa?? lol.....I guess he would have if Suds hadn't chosen that moment to do his vaaaaaaaaarWackoLOL

No, he didn't get to hug them...they were looking from a little farther away with smiles on their faces...funny, during that scene, I was thinking that they must be so happy at that moment ke they sided with the 'right' team...warna jo Kala ka haal ho raha tha LOL

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The DN hug...very cute, but it didn't get much footage in the melee of other things LOL

Kala's reaction to that...ROFL

EDIT: See that niche MR's shoulder makes around her again? The most aw thing ever :awww::hearts:

Edited by make-believe - 23 March 2011 at 8:52pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire-AbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetSanely_InsanekhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

The DN hug...very cute, but it didn't get much footage in the melee of other things LOL

I loveddddddddddddddddd their hugDay Dreaming Yeah it didn't get much footage but it was still an awesome hug I felt...veryyyyyyy natural and so them! Yep there wasn't scope for much else with so much going on but they got a brief MOMENT in a sense.....I'm happy :-) lol

Yeah Leela/Roops were kinda just kept on the periphery watching everything until ofcourse Seema ji got shot and Leela rushed over to catch herLOL.....a lot of things were happening quickly there but still it was executed well I thought. It did make sense.

Edited by nureat01 - 23 March 2011 at 8:53pm

ziksAbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Another bit I loved in the episode too...mainly because of MR I think...but the part where Dutta is about to go into action mode. Just run up to all the bombs and stuff and save his family. And just then his whole family stops him right there as everyone tells him to not worry about us but save yourself instead. And the way MR emotes there!! Clap It was like a moment of "finding" your family almost. You know it's just times like these when you realize who your close ones are, the people who matter the most to you in the world. And it's moments like these when you really connect. You are totally selfless and only thinking about those who matter most to you. MR's expression here as he is SO overwhelmed by the love his family shows him. Clap Almost as if that was an extra strength provider, a DRIVE for him...that no matter what happens he has to protect and be there for the people who love him to THIS extent. This here is his real family...these are the people worth fighting for, worth living for. This moment was also kind of like Dutta's entire life coming into perspective for him. That everything that has happened so far...the "dhokas" he's faced, him doubting his loved ones and all...all that stuff is just really insignificant now. This love that the whole family shares is just SO much above all that. It's the only thing that matters in the end...only thing that ties them all together after everything they've faced. It's really the only thing that REALLY matters. 

It was kind of a cliched, filmy moment...but in the context of LTL, the way Dutta's character is written, and the way MR delivered....just took such a simple moment even so much higher and provided so much food for thought. Thumbs UpClap

komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Aww yeah Pallo, I guess it does take time to absorb sometimes....to me toh I was expecting like a crazy rushed epi after reading the live update but was surprised when I didn't get that sense while watching the actual epiLOL.....I guess my lowered expectations helpedLOL

@bold: Totally know what you mean.....I think it's true for all stories.....the build up is always more fascinating cuz it builds anticipation for you.....gives you scope to imagine/expect.....but LTL is actually usually good about the payoff also.....case in point the FR......I had thought things would be down the drain after that but they surprised me......even with this Kala/Dutta thing now some touches have surprised me pleasantly.....so I'm enjoying it for now....but yeah I'll miss it once it's done with.....they are just so much fun to watch......the build up for these characters and them reaching this point has been so brilliant......and AG/MR together toh just means sparks flying out of the screen regardless!

Exactly! Yay you got me! Hug LOL 

@ Bold: WORD! ClapLOL

LOL oh you read the live update before and stuff? Yeah I toh watched the past couple of episodes not knowing anything, so all the stuff that happened was all just too much excitement at once! LOL

But yeah, that's true. In LTL the payoff is also always worth it. Even in the earlier phases like after the jungle phase and Dutta rescuing Naku from Anna and all. I almost wished that phase would be back, but what they showed after with the DN moments was really sweet to watch as well. And yeah the FR too. We were all dreading that, but it was really well done. Even the aftermath of it and how things kept coming full circle even during DN's second jungle phase. I think it's because LTL just takes care to make things come full circle...and just add to the story. So it keeps feeling like the build-up part over and over again. Because there is STILL so much more to look forward to. After FR happened, the implications of that became the build up phase. So the story has always kept moving forward...the characters have kept evolving. That is what keeps us tuned in, in anticipation. We can still keep imagining/expecting like you said, since there is so much more scope for things to happen. 

I think LTL is just a good example of how to tell a story in an Indian daily soap format. Because in a daily soap, you just have so much time span to tell your story. So you can really take the time and care to develop each character, each situation, each relationship, and emotion properly. That added with the amazing artistic touches and the brilliant work by the actors makes it that much more worth watching. 

So yeah, coming back to the Kala vs. Dutta thing we're at right now. Even during this 'culmination point' I guess you can say....there are so many new aspects to Kala and Dutta we get to see. We have never seen Dutta and Kala interact this way with each other before. The whole dimension to their relationship is so different now.  There are so many things to reflect back on...to see how far both of them have come to be in such a situation as they are in currently. To be face to face like this with each other. Dutta atleast would've never in his life imagined he'd be in such a situation. So there is still so much scope for us to expect and imagine what happens next. And even the aftermath of how Kala getting defeated affects Dutta and everyone else. I guess that's another reason LTL stands out too...is because they keep providing this build up fodder for us. Always pleasantly surprising us with new dimensions to their characters. Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAreYaar

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Thanks Fatty: This may come across as a bit weird but the sheer attractiveness of both MR and AG is just mind blowing- the fact that they look so good together, forgetting the sibling r'ship.....I mean they are two good looking people, in 1 frame, portraying 2 epic characters...something about the promixity with which they are standing was quite something....maafi (Naku ishtyle) agar kuch ghalat likh diya.

I don't look like any thing  . These two Looks like awkward  couple .   Iam sorry I even don't want to think them like  this .  Keeping aside sibling relationship  on off screen also Ashka looks much  much older to MR .  

I have seen many off screen moments also she absolutely looks much much older to him  like auntie .

She is not at all suitable to MR . She is much much older to him .  And chemistry wise  also  there is nothing nothing nothing  such chemistry between them . 

They  does n't suit each other  in any aspect . Their pairing such a nonsense . Pairing of young  handsome man  with such a middle aged lady .  I don't know her age but she looks like that .

If we see  every one in that view if any lady  comes  that much close  to MR it all looks like every one have  chemistry with him . Even roops, leela , Madhu   also . 

But he has real chemistry only with Mahi .  Sizzling chemistry  wonderful chemistry . Other than Mahi no one suits him  in LTL .

Go to top