Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 94)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Originally posted by nureat01

OMG Zahra, you're watching Malaal?? Now THERE'S a damn good show! I loveddddddddd it!

Did you watch yesterday's LTL finally?

Is that an Indian show.....Fatty was talking about something called  Dastaan too the other day ?? 

Nahin it's a Pakistani show.....a friend recommended it to me and I watched it earlier this year....was totally blown away.....it's one of the most brilliant pieces of work I've ever watched.....super writing and superbly enacted and directed too. It's a bit slow initially but picks up well after that.....It's honestly the only Pakistani show that I've watched this ardently despite some recommendations for other shows tooLOL......haven't felt as hooked to any others. The character sketches in this show are very interesting......and the acting and everything is very subtle and classyThumbs Up

Dastaan is a different show....that one's about the partition.....this is centered around characters of Pakistani origin living in the U.S.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlPyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

OMG Zahra, you're watching Malaal?? Now THERE'S a damn good show! I loveddddddddd it!

Did you watch yesterday's LTL finally?

Is that an Indian show.....Fatty was talking about something called  Dastaan too the other day ?? 

They're Pakistani dramas, or 'plays' as they're often called. I would definitely recommend anyone to watch Malaal- they have pretty HQ vids on YT. Dastaan I would recommend not so much LOL It's very good but heavily political and very tragic. I've never cried so much watching a show in my life! LOL x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlkabeeraspeaking

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
@ everyone: Stop giving ideas about what shows to watch! I'm gonna go running off to Youtube, don't need this LOL
@ anu: The only thing that I keep on thinking whilst watching Dutta, is I can't not see him everday, why is MR so good that he makes me want to cry whilst he is begging and what is going on that no one can see how much of a heera he is?
@ fatty: Both of them grew up playing together, not much difference in birthdays, Djokovic turned pro earlier, Murray has a weak serve, Novak is more a baseline player, more power in shots, Murray is a weakling and both are best on hard court surfaces. French Open is a far stretch for both.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

^^ Go watch it Neets!! You won't regret it!! Big smile x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

.... just have so much work to finish Unhappy

Join the club...oh wait, you're already in it too...godde, godde LOLOuch

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There was something I wanted to say about the episode but it's totally escaped me now...:scratch: Oh man, it's going to be an itch at the back of my mind now LOL

*moves on to other favourite pastime* LOL

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

My mind is at the risk of exploding at seeing two such good ACTORS in one frame LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-neets_ltlAbhiAniPooja_219Pyari_Zahrapigbelly4myfeetincandescencekhushix

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Nahin it's a Pakistani show.....a friend recommended it to me and I watched it earlier this year....was totally blown away.....it's one of the most brilliant pieces of work I've ever watched.....super writing and superbly enacted and directed too. It's a bit slow initially but picks up well after that.....It's honestly the only Pakistani show that I've watched this ardently despite some recommendations for other shows tooLOL......haven't felt as hooked to any others. The character sketches in this show are very interesting......and the acting and everything is very subtle and classyThumbs Up

Dastaan is a different show....that one's about the partition.....this is centered around characters of Pakistani origin living in the U.S.

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Is that an Indian show.....Fatty was talking about something called  Dastaan too the other day ?? 

They're Pakistani dramas, or 'plays' as they're often called. I would definitely recommend anyone to watch Malaal- they have pretty HQ vids on YT. Dastaan I would recommend not so much LOL It's very good but heavily political and very tragic. I've never cried so much watching a show in my life! LOL x

Thanks Zahra, Anu for the info.....

So, I just YT'd Dastaan and the title song itself is sooooooo melodious....I think I am going to be stuck listening to the title track itself for a couple days before I can move to actually watching the show during some free time.....I don't mind politics and I actually like to learn about historical topics as long as they are portrayed the RIGHT way..... but I just read on wiki...I know not the best site but just to get  a jist of the story....is it true about the plot where the Sikh man marries her forcibly and what not ??? 

Anu, the Malaal show also seems interesting from what you have described....will watch it after I am done with LTL i.e after Dutta's disappearance in thin air if any LOL

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 23 March 2011 at 7:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnineets_ltlPyari_Zahrakabeeraspeakingincandescence

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Fatty: This may come across as a bit weird but the sheer attractiveness of both MR and AG is just mind blowing- the fact that they look so good together, forgetting the sibling r'ship.....I mean they are two good looking people, in 1 frame, portraying 2 epic characters...something about the promixity with which they are standing was quite something....maafi (Naku ishtyle) agar kuch ghalat likh diya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-Pyari_ZahraPrinsesse.Suvikabeeraspeakingincandescence

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks Zahra, Anu for the info.....

So, I just YT'd Dastaan and the title song itself is sooooooo melodious....I think I am going to be stuck listening to the title track itself for a couple days before I can move to actually watching the show during some free time.....I don't mind politics and I actually like to learn about historical topics as long as they are portrayed the RIGHT way..... but I just read on wiki...I know not the best site but just to get  a jist of the story....is it true about the plot where the Sikh man marries her forcibly and what not ??? 

Anu, the Malaal show also seems interesting from what you have described....will watch it after I am done with LTL i.e after Dutta's disappearance in thin air if any LOL

EEEEHHH!! I know!! Day Dreaming Gosh, the title song of Dastaan is just AMAZING!! Incredibly beautiful, I still have it stuck in my head. Even Malaal's title song is pretty catchy. I wouldn't watch Dastaan if you're Indian, because there are comments made in the show that might not go down well Ermm Depends if a person is able to stomach all of that Smile x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 23 March 2011 at 8:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-kabeeraspeakingincandescence

Go to top