Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 91)

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

There is too much maatam manaao-ing going in here......come on, guys! Can't we find one non-depression related topic to discuss??

Or was there really NOTHING in the epi worth analyzing more deeply? lol

That's the BIRTH RIGHT of every DESI LOL LOL .....that's why Indian soaps and dramas ROCK [sarcastically speaking] LOL LOL 

Originally posted by nureat01

Is LTL just a juvenile show with horrible writing, direction, etc. etc?? 

No one denies that MR is the heart and soul of this show but is it so easy to dismiss the great writing on this show otherwise?? It IS a well written show......some ppl may choose to blind themselves to that fact but it remains.....the dialogues are so well written many times.....exceptional....and EVERY actor in the lead cast has done justice to their role.....yes MR is the best of the lot but why dismiss everyone else??? I find that very narrow-minded and I wonder if ppl have even fully watched this show as a whole to understand all its nuances and what it's essence is. 

LTL is unique in that it has melodrama but of the GOOD kind.....even melodrama requires a flair in presentation and I can't say the same for most shows on TV today.....at the same time, there is an art in the way they write, envision some scenes.....is it so easy to forget an 'ambar pe milte hain'?? That wasn't JUST MR....someone ENVISIONED that first too....MR lifted it to another level, but why dismiss the entire creative thought process behind it also? 

To those who consider this show a joke overall....I say it's their loss and their tunnel vision that prevents them fully understanding the dimensions of this show and all the characters that come with it. 

I am going to come back to this......

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 23 March 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
The precap gave me the feel that tommorrow we will again see MR & AG at their best when they will have the much awaited conversation.Already i could see tears building up in Dutta's eyes seeing his tai in such condition & Kala on the other hand looked like a person who is bordering on loosing senity.
One thing irritated me was in last frame that smirk on ullu's face.How i wished i can get my hands on him & wipe that smile foreverAngryBut then i cann't  exactly vent my frustration on my lappy naaLOL
Itni pitai ke baad bhi usko akal nahi aayiDead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.AbhiAni-sourire--Swasti-Prinsesse.SuvikabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Did you guy SERIOUSLY find this a RUSHED epi from ANY angle??? Seriously??

That time clock was randomly being reset soooooo many times and I toh found most of it to be going on a typical LTL drag speed.....LOL.....nothing out of the ordinary.....or maybe my expectations were brought much down after the halla gulla all day of how this epi was rushedLOL

I mean the first 5-6 minutes Kala just kept on blabbing....uske baad bhi a couple of minutes went in Dutta moving forward as if wanting to go to N-B-AS.....uske baaaaaad jaake he decided to fool Kala with the whole 'maine haar maan li' bit.....they built up the anticipation to this entire thing.....nothing felt rushed there......

Good to know that Kala atleast INITIALLY looked skeptical when Dutta jodoed his haath in front of her.....lol.....and uske baad toh her pride and ego as always made her underestimate Dutta.....she has been foolish like this before also.....when she is under the misconception that she is under complete control and has brought everyone else to their knees.....lol

MR and AG ki chemistry is WOW.....finally Kala-Dutta in the same frame together.....the entire hug bit.....just amaaaaaaazing....especially the transition in MR's expressions.....Day Dreaming.....WHAT a moment! And Kala going from smug taunting to shocked that Dutta managed to trap herLOL

All of the reunion hugs were sweeeet! I didn't find anything lacking with the DN hug....on the contrary it was MUCH better than that random one after Dutta comes back to the basti after killing Chaaskar....the random hug when Nakku suddenly grew 3 feet in heightLOL.....this one I liked more....even though Dutta was looking at Kala on the ground, the way he just had his arm around Nakku so comfortingly was very sweet.....and I guess this isn't the time for extended convos like Mash pointed out......a LOT of action going on....

The hugs with AS and Baaji were soooooooo sweet too.....cuz he was smiling and so happy to see them....I LOVED the one with Baaji....awww DuJiiiiiHug  Just felt SO good to see them back together.....

And the last half was very action packed ofcourse with the great Ullu waking up to do "Sudarshan ka vaaaaaaaaar"WackoROFL.....ROFL....and so Suds get the honors of bumping of the MEGA WHINY Seema....Yay!ClapLOL

Oh and yes Suds ki dhulai by Baaji......I'm glad the writers put this in.....Baaji deserved to have his go at Suds too for all that he's done to him! Oh and the Kala-Baaji tussle for the gun.....man so much interaction b/w some of my fav. pairings in this show....lol....pleasant surprise....haha

And then the very end.....Kala is deffo having a major meltdown again like in that maha epi in Feb.....MR's expressions were amazing in that last scene again and the precap looks even more fab.....powerful moments b/w Kala-Dutta.....I'm so intrigued to see how this goes down tomorrow.

Awesome epi.....I enjoyed watching it.....

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-Crystal29AbhiAniPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingPrinsesse.SuviSanely_InsaneBinKuchKahe.incandescencekhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

The precap gave me the feel that tommorrow we will again see MR & AG at their best when they will have the much awaited conversation.Already i could see tears building up in Dutta's eyes seeing his tai in such condition & Kala on the other hand looked like a person who is bordering on loosing senity.

Yep I think tomorrow's Kala-Dutta scene will be awesome....Kala is deffo teetering on the edge again with that crazed yet defiant look in her eyes shining with tears.....refusing to admit defeat.....and Dutta is emotional too....at the situation....pitying her for what she never realized....at how she's alone in the end.....but Kala doesn't want to hear this or believe it.....she refuses to.....

I wonder how Kala will get defeated again....who will take the gun away from her this time.....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlCrystal29AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetBinKuchKahe.incandescencekabeeraspeakingkhushix

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I haven't even watched the episode lol, too much coursework, can't read any of your comments, but will try to finish off my work and update later...LOL

EDIT: 2 things I knew were going to happen as the episode progressed: Dutta asking for forgiveness (even if it was a psychological game) and Dutta twisiting Kala around as a result of that hug he asked. What a moment that was LOL Not to bring up any gender stereotypes or anything, but a man will always defeat a woman in terms of sheer strength, toh yehi jaayaz tha in terms of turning the tables. Seriously, the way in which he stepped forward and they embraced, I knew EXACTLY what he was going to do.
Tearjerking moment: Dutta on the floor, an act it was, but the pain on his face, the dialogues, just top notch. It hurts to hear the of the news making the rounds today. Urgh! Why am I so attached to this show? Cry Also loved the way Dutta ran towards AS et al but stopped in his tracks. The way Baji said, we'll laugh dying for you. Just emotional stuff.
Loved Kala's whimper as Dutta held her during those lines he spoke. LOL
Kishore's quick thinking stood out in terms of throwing away the guns in the water- Thumbs Up
Baji was awesome- beat Suds up yipee! In the midst, although Dutta came across to be a little lost in terms of reacting to Kala with the gun in the end...I guess the loss of Seema hit him a little hard- despite what anyone says, he loved her first. Glad Seema understood what betrayal means- I was hapring on about it 2 weeks ago. Brain cells in gear only a little too late. R.I.P- in hell.
Hugs all around happy families, loved the shabaashi pats on Baji's back by Dutta. Loved Dutta's big grin. Bit too happy though considering the enemy wasn't down and out completely- complacency my friend is not good. Naku- where on earth is a doctor going to come from to aid Seema? LOL Pathetic dialogue considering the circumstances - lil harsh I know, but really, doctor D'ohSeema saying 'give him love'- well done, he kinda needs all of that now, considering the torture you supplied. I think thats it. Excuse the pace, may have missed out a lot, time is of the esscence. Brill episode, but thoughts regarding off screen issues were lurking in the back of my mind.

Edited by neets_ltl - 23 March 2011 at 5:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by preety_219

The man desreve respect for the way he folded his hands in front of her & pleaded to leave the family alone.There was so much grace even when he went down on his knees.When he was asking forgiveness,kala was least affected.But,the moment he said -never i have bow down & accepted defeat infront of any one.There was sudden change in expression on Kala's face.AG was too good,the way he made sound-AH.As if like this is what she wanted to listen & now that she heard it,she is super happy & flattered.
But the moment he got up to hug her,his face took blank expression,like he was calming his nerves before his next move.The sudden swift in facial expression was carried out so well by MRStar. Word!! That was one hell of a fab scene. Really, even though he was on his knees...you can't take away from his sheer POWERFUL and regal personality....and yes there was a definite shift in Kala's expression when Dutta accepted his defeat...those dialogues by Dutta fueled her power hungry nature...but again...the hug was such a stupidddd move by Kala...though I'm not complaining...because that hug and the scene following is worth watching...

Oh wordddddddd with both of you about this scene! I could watch that scene over and over again too just to see that sheer GENIUS transition of expressions by MR.....I really have no wordsDay Dreaming

And yes I also found Kala's transition to agreeing to the hug believable.....Dutta had weighed the entire situation in his mind in the time that Kala was blabbing away....so he knew exactly what points to hit on to pander to Kala's ego and pride so that her head swells enough to make this mistake....like telling her he's never bowed before anyone....calling himself the son of her father's murderer.......they actually showed the intelligence of his character and reinforced how Kala's pride and ego always turns out to be the reason for her downfall......I lovedddddddd this scene.....I thought it was well written.....

Yeah there was a bit of an editing glitch in the shot when he twists her arm behind her back and for a second it looks like he's just loosely holding herLOL.....but overall the scene was great....I can overlook the little technical errors....good execution otherwise for a scene where a lot was going on otherwise.....so many factors at play.

Edited by nureat01 - 23 March 2011 at 4:56pm

Crystal29AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetBinKuchKahe.incandescencekabeeraspeakingkhushix

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
A Kala and Dutta hug! Two arch-nemeses whose face-off has been sooooo long awaited, who were expected to have so much spark and damn right, they had that spark...LOVED the genius touch of the hug...only in LTL! LOL So many diametrically conflicting emotions there, so many variables, so much unpredictability on which one of them would flip first and how Clap 

MR did that countdown portion SOOOO frikkin' brilliantly :worship: The tension was so extremely well placed in this episode and I was just taken especially at this moment with HOW Dutta oozed the urgency of 'we all blow up and go down together, or none of us do' from his body language, expressions, and voice...Kala is one tough cookie though, she handled it up to three...someone like Seema would break at 7 LOL 

Kishore gathering all the guns and throwing them in the pond, classiccccccccc :rolls: And Suds' ki timing toh check karo...jaga bhi toh apni SHIFTY eyes ke saath full form mein! LOL God knows for how long he was pretending to be unconscious LOLTongue For once, uska KOI toh nishana kahin laga! LOL And Seema died...what more can I ask for? LOL What I LOVED was the fact that they brought out HER asliyat in front of everyone before it too, fantastic move Clap...aur kahaan Nakku pagal wanted Baaji 'gaadi nikaal' Rao to bring the doctah while he was doing Suds' ki dhulai LOL 

Perfect episode for me because SO many of the things I've wanted came true and there's nothing more I could ask for...Dutta and Kala's charged face off, Seema died, Baaji beat Suds up, Baaji-Kala in one frame fighting for the gun (Kishore ne woh ek kaam bhi pura nahi kia sab guns ko paani mein phekne ka! LOL), and an awesome ending with Baaji getting shot in the leg and palti hui baazi once more Clap A special hand to AG too...she has seriously brought it everyday as well...and especially in the later half of today's episode, she looked magnificently like a crazy and thwarted woman on the edge whose will NEVER dies...loved it!

Edited by make-believe - 23 March 2011 at 5:14pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltldroopy_asleepCrystal29AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetBinKuchKahe.incandescencekhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Perfect episode for me because SO many of the things I've wanted came true and there's nothing more I could ask for...Dutta and Kala's charged face off, Seema died, Baaji beat Suds' up, Baaji-Kala in one frame fighting for the gun (Kishore ne woh ek kaam bhi pura nahi kia sab guns ko paani mein phekne ka! LOL), and an awesome ending with Baaji getting shot in the leg and palti hui baazi once more Clap A special hand to AG too...she has seriously brought it everyday as well...and especially in the later half of today's episode, she looked magnificently like a crazy and thwarted woman on the edge whose will NEVER dies...loved it!

Wordddd! This epi just had SO many of the things I'd wanted to see too.....I couldn't be happier....thoroughly enjoyed it!

You know I was just watching your Kala-Dutta VM again.....and no matter how awesome the epi was, it can't live up to your VMTongueLOL....anyways so that ending shot you've put in of Kala falling to the floor and Dutta pointing a gun at her?? Deja vu! The way Dutta pushed her and she fell to the ground in today's epi......ditto same! Bas ek gun ki kami thiLOL

Dude you gotta make another VM on them after this week's done....we're getting amazing epicness on this front.....in fact Kala deserves a solo VM after this....her interactions with everyone....Dutta, Baaji.....CHAASKARLOL

komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAniPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushix

Go to top