Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 89)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Originally posted by Sia79

Have to watch the episode ...but why everyone biding adieu to MR  LOL

I cannot bid adieu to MR or Dutta everEmbarrassed...Maybe Goodbye LTL and Colors!LOL

Same here .....Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Crystal29AbhiAni

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yes preety i too in dream that atleast Dutta and Naku will  spend with each other  atleast some time as husband and wife and  can have some sweet and romantic moments  with each other .

But no even today  while hugging Naku Dutta did n't looked at her once also . Iam really disappointed . with the hug .

I pray lastly please cvs  give us  atleast one intense romantic scene of tasha   looking into each other's eyes and some dialogues  before mishal 's exit .

I really  want atleast  one  scene after return of  Dutta 's eyesight

Atleast one . I beg .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swasti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
There is too much maatam manaao-ing going in here......come on, guys! Can't we find one non-depression related topic to discuss??

Or was there really NOTHING in the epi worth analyzing more deeply? lol

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstNimmi.AbhiAni-sourire-skavitha08Pooja_219--Sia--Sanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingkhushixTheRager

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Just Watched the episode ......Again MR was Mindblowing today
Episode was fast paced but not rushed  Dutta and Kala verbal confrontation will happen tomorrow...Precap looks awesome and so is MR ....Embarrassed .And We have one Big match tomorrow as well Ind and Aussie Smile ...Cant wait for tomorrow for 2 reasons .....Be positive Guys !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniPooja_219-Swasti-pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Doesn't anyone have any funny Suds pics to share from today's epi?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni-Swasti-Sanely_Insane

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
after reading what rosa and ksh had to say abt that publicity stunt and the 24th march hype and the match with india and australia i just remembered that not only LTL with rumors but other shows are being hyped for the same dates with new twists and turns happening on this date lets see what is it actually 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Is LTL just a juvenile show with horrible writing, direction, etc. etc??

No one denies that MR is the heart and soul of this show but is it so easy to dismiss the great writing on this show otherwise?? It IS a well written show......some ppl may choose to blind themselves to that fact but it remains.....the dialogues are so well written many times.....exceptional....and EVERY actor in the lead cast has done justice to their role.....yes MR is the best of the lot but why dismiss everyone else??? I find that very narrow-minded and I wonder if ppl have even fully watched this show as a whole to understand all its nuances and what it's essence is.

LTL is unique in that it has melodrama but of the GOOD kind.....even melodrama requires a flair in presentation and I can't say the same for most shows on TV today.....at the same time, there is an art in the way they write, envision some scenes.....is it so easy to forget an 'ambar pe milte hain'?? That wasn't JUST MR....someone ENVISIONED that first too....MR lifted it to another level, but why dismiss the entire creative thought process behind it also?

To those who consider this show a joke overall....I say it's their loss and their tunnel vision that prevents them fully understanding the dimensions of this show and all the characters that come with it.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-sourire--Roopa-nik_itaCrystal29AbhiAniPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetElysiaBinKuchKahe.incandescencekabeeraspeaking--Sia--Sanely_Insane

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I couldn't watch or think much of anything else in today's epi other than Dutta aka Mishal on screen. Don't know if it was because of all the articles or what but Dutta today was just awesome...I know..I keep repeating that.

Yesterday he was magnificent, but today with all the emotions playing on his face..The fear and the sadness came out so well. The way he played with Kala was ok, but for Kala to have believed that...Hmm...maybe she does not know Dutta as much as she claims to knowConfused  But I have never ever seen anyone look so majestic while folding hands and on his knees before his enemy...I mean he was literally begging there but he still managed to look like the person in control in that sceneClap

Reunion was not a reunion of sorts. It was with AS, but with Nakku he was still looking at Kala while hugging. So I hope we have something more coming our way with regard to Tasha...Day Dreaming I liked the AS -Dutta and Duji hug...it was so sweet the way Dutta was patting Baaji while huggingSmile

And Suds again with a gun...D'ohI forgive him this time because he shot Seema..Right on target! Good riddance! I will not say much about the Seema's death scene..Except I wonder why she died in Leela's arms/lapConfused...Maybe not in Dutta's arms, she could have died in Nakku , her friend's arms na..Anyway who cares..She is gone..That is all matters to me!LOL

Baaji beating up SudsDancingParty That was one of the highlights of the episode..The best!

There is much more of Kala-Dutta confrontation coming up...Precap was good...Again Dutta's show all the way. He just looked so sad there confronting Kala. Hug No hatred, just a sense of loss seeing what his Kala Tai has become. CryHope this guy gets the happiness he deserves in life. Hug

Edited by Crystal29 - 23 March 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-skavitha08sub_rosarama_2010Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetSanely_Insane--Sia--BinKuchKahe.incandescencekabeeraspeakingmeghapartikhushixTheRagerAreYaar

Go to top