Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 86)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

The show would not survive without MR. Even his detractors know that. And most importantly, the channel has realized that too....cue the Holi performance where the channel was literally boasting of MR/MV chemistry....treating them as the channel's prized possessions. So I still have some hope left...yes!

Oh some positivity would help me too...Cry All I want is no replacement for MR and Dutta back in the show...Choti si aasha!Disapprove

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosarama_2010Pooja_219Sanely_Insane-Srushti---Sia--incandescencekhushixTheRagerAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I am still trying to digest the fact that so many things happened in a SINGLE episode.... whoa Shocked
EDIT: But still i would like to remain positive.....Smile

Edited by Bushy_92 - 23 March 2011 at 10:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219-Srushti-AreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Ksh....yes, the publicity factor is also there! Tomorrow is 24th March....they have been deliberately drawing our attention towards it. I realized a few hours back that there's a match between India and Australia tomorrow...so may be that's why...! Somebody's spreading rumors at MR's expense(and our's too) and the channel encouraging it, i think for publicity's sake! As for the PH, I think HT and YC have more than once refuted the rumors in no uncertain terms. What else can they possibly do? 

There is a India-Aus match alrite...and they have been idiotically promoting Jagya's marital problems on Colors. Does anyone care how many times he got married and to whom? But off-Colors its all abt LTL...some say 24th will be the last day of shoot...and some say 24th will be the last time Dutta will be on air.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa-Srushti-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
To be frank, the episode wasnt as "great" as expected. Yesterdays was a MUCH better one. It doesnt make much sense when REALLY intelligent people lose out due to their "stupidity"! This applies for BOTH of the MOST intelligent people of LTL - Dutta and Kala! They use their brains really well and come all the way till the end, to lose out eventually due to their "stupidity". First, it was Kala who easily agrees to "hug" Dutta, without even thinking for a moment that this could be his plan, and that how can DUTTA bow down THAT easily Confused?! Secondly, our very own "gadha" Dutta LOL, after freeing the entire family quite cleverly, he lands himself in front of Kala's gun! He should have first vacated everyone from that place, by keeping 1 or 2 guns with him and Baaji, and reach PN and THEN do all the hugging and "mel-milaap" stuff, instead of doing all that then and there itself, where Kala, Suds and the BGs were still present. Both Dutta and Kala underestimated each other and got into trouble with the other. I would have preferred if each of them won due to some "intelligent mind strategy" than due to "foolishness" of the other! But as usual, MR was awsome!

Other than that.....finally Suds is the ONE who kills Seema LOL! Wow, finally Suds gets a "sahi nishaana" ClapLOL! When Suds passed out initially itself I knew he would wake up in the end to ATLEAST point a gun at someone LOL. Seema DYING for Dutta was overdue for a long time now. But Dutta was really depressed seeing Seema die Ouch. And I'm surprised Seema died without giving a "lamba-chauda" bhashan to Dutta about her love, forgivance for all her dhokas, etc......generally thats how it is in serials right ConfusedLOL?!

I liked Kishore's presence of mind in picking up all the guns and throwing them in water.....just incase you see Wink. But inspite of that, his darling wife manages to get hold of a gun Ouch!

So overall, a TYPICAL filmy climax, nothing unique or special, but ya, could have been better with BETTER mind strategies! Yesterdays was MUCH better, with Dutta's MAGNIFICENCE and all Wink.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 23 March 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.Sanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@Ksh....but he also says in the very same interview that he is not keen on leaving LTL! Ab if he gets a good offer, he'll deffo quit...who wouldn't? He has always aspired to get into films! I remember an interview during their first wedding, back in April last year, where he specifically says that he has been learning martial arts to get into films! So, had he got something worthwhile back then, would he still be playing Dutta? I don't think so! It's obvious that his decision to leave the show in Feb and the consequent uproar that we had raised has rubbed somebody the wrong way....and they now want to show him the door in spite of his talent and dedication....and spoil our fun by spreading rumours!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimozart66Pooja_219-Srushti-incandescencekhushixTheRagerAreYaar

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Crystal29

[QUOTE=sub_rosa]

I strongly believe that he'll be back soon! Do you see any preparation for a track without him? All I can see is a new track that won't make any sense without him! They can't possibly show us AS and NS ka lagan while Dutta goes missing and Naku goes insane.

There are certain people who are trying very hard to force him out of the show...and put the blame on him! This is for sure.

@In bold: The prospect itself is a snooze fest.
If the news of MR himself wanting to leave is true and they are so desperate to continue with the show...isnt it better they do a simple honest replacement of the actor playing the character? This Dutta goes missing is silly and the show will die a natural death. They can instead send Dutta for a business trip and get him back with a new face.
This open ended exit is simply keeping false hopes alive of MR's return and after trying every trick in the book to hold up trps then maybe try and get MR to save a already dead show.

absolutely agree with u!!! they're gonna do something to keep false hopes on audience that MR will returnConfused...GOD..i hate it Angry...anyway, as MR himself hasn't announced anything, atleast we can keep hoping till tomorrow...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Srushti-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

To be frank, the episode wasnt as "great" as expected. Yesterdays was a MUCH better one. It doesnt make much sense when REALLY intelligent people lose out due to their "stupidity"! This applies for BOTH of the MOST intelligent people of LTL - Dutta and Kala! They use their brains really well and come all the way till the end, to lose out eventually due to their "stupidity" Dead. First, it was Kala who easily agrees to "hug" Dutta, without even thinking for a moment that this could be his plan, and that how can DUTTA bow down THAT easily Confused?! Secondly, our very own "gadha" Dutta LOL, after freeing the entire family quite cleverly, he lands himself in front of Kala's gun Dead! He should have first vacated everyone from that place, by keeping 1 or 2 guns with him and Baaji, and reach PN and THEN do all the hugging and "mel-milaap" stuff, instead of doing all that then and there itself, where Kala, Suds and the BGs were still present. Both Dutta and Kala underestimated each other and got into trouble with the other. I would have preferred if each of them won due to some "intelligent mind strategy" than due to "foolishness" of the other!

Other than that.....finally Suds is the ONE who kills Seema LOL! Wow, finally Suds gets a "sahi nishaana" ClapLOL! When Suds passed out initially itself I knew he would wake up in the end to ATLEAST point a gun at someone LOL. Seema DYING for Dutta was overdue for a long time now. But Dutta was really depressed seeing Seema die Ouch. And I'm surprised Seema died without giving a "lamba-chauda" bhashan to Dutta about her love, forgivance for all her dhokas, etc......generally thats how it is in serials right ConfusedLOL?!

I liked Kishore's presence of mind in picking up all the guns and throwing them in water.....just incase you see Wink. But inspite of that, his darling wife manages to get hold of a gun Ouch!

So overall, a TYPICAL filmy climax, nothing unique or special, but ya, could have been better with BETTER mind strategies! Yesterdays was MUCH better, with Dutta's MAGNIFICENCE and all Wink.

Tonight was all action....and I'm not a fan of LTL's action sequences! Tomorrow it's going to be drama, LTL has a flair for it...especially with an MR/AG face-off on the cards, I'm hoping for some firework!

Edited by sub_rosa - 24 March 2011 at 1:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

just watched the epi..hmm.. i dont think it was rushed.. it was ok.. yes a lot did happen but it wasnt really rushed.. i guess we were all expecting loads of blasts n explosions..lol.. but Seema's scenes were like really slow..SleepyLOL im so glad she's gone!! today was her last so no wonder she had dialogues..lol.. but her death scene cud hav been better..or maybe she just doesn't know how to act (no offense) LOL and Naku D'ohBaji is busy fighting Suds n she's telling him to call a dacter..LOL thanks to Suds..first time he didnt miss a shot & shot the right person! Thumbs UpLOL

i have no idea what Kishore was doing! why exactly did he threw all d guns in the water Stern Smile he cud hav given them to Baji & Dutta..LOL

the reunion scene cud have been better though.. Dutta didnt once look at Naku when she hugged him..Ouch maybe he is angry with her for breaking her promise..LOL Dutta was smiling when he hugged AS & Baji..even gave Baji a pat on the back..LOL well im sure we'll get a better reunion later..

i felt sooo sad for Dutta..bechara..Unhappy when he took Kala n began counting..it was like he didnt wanna harm her but had no choice.. i thought MR was brilliant there! Kala-Dutta bits were good today..Smile

the precap almost made me cry.. aww Dutta...come here u..

overall, i think it was an ok epi.. not bad as how some are saying.. but ydays was def. better.. looking for to tomorrows epi.. :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAnisub_rosamozart66-Swasti-Pooja_219-Srushti---Sia--kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Go to top