Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 85)

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Joined: 23 April 2010
Posts: 2836

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Okay...so you guys seem to be convinced about MR's exit and his new project...and also the approximate time of this supposed 'exit' of hisErmm

I won't believe another word uttered by these nameless 'birdies' and chughalkhor aunties...and wait for MR or HT to clear the air, which they surely will if anything drastic like MR's exit is around the cornerSmile



true rosa after todays epi I too don think he wud go missing ... will wait for the real persons or relevant people like u said HT and MR to confirm it until then I am enjoying LTL like i never read that article 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219-Srushti-TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 67445

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Okay...so you guys seem to be convinced about MR's exit and his new project...and also the approximate time of this supposed 'exit' of hisErmm

I won't believe another word uttered by these nameless 'birdies' and chughalkhor aunties...and wait for MR or HT to clear the air, which they surely will if anything drastic like MR's exit is around the cornerSmile
 
I dunno if they will Rosa...but I hope you are right. Atleast MR should speak up...
Btw could it be that his exit is only temporary? They pulled a similar stunt in Uttaran when the lead went missing. There were so many rumours floating around. Finally it turned out that she was on a holiday to USA. Maybe MR also needs a break for his film?


But are we sure about this also.. that he has signed for a movie.?
the articles are also totally confusing.. when a new article comes up the older turns out to be false.. so what to believe?
the problem is we are all just guessing and fearing for the worst...are TC, TB, SBS are the only sources where they announce such a main turn of events in a show.. i am looking forward to someone from the team speak up.. till then whatever happens in actual episodes are the only sources  that is believable..LOL and we have to go along with that flow..
 
But no one...simply no one from the team is speaking up...not the channel...not the PH and not MR. I can understand MR not speaking up...but atleast the channel or PH can. But speaking up means killing the rumours and free publicity happenning. I dont think any other character quitting the show news has got so much publicity in recent times.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-Roopa-droopy_asleepCrystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaskavitha08Pooja_219-Srushti-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Joined: 24 December 2008
Posts: 3759

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Originally posted by sub_rosa



I strongly believe that he'll be back soon! Do you see any preparation for a track without him? All I can see is a new track that won't make any sense without him! They can't possibly show us AS and NS ka lagan while Dutta goes missing and Naku goes insane.

There are certain people who are trying very hard to force him out of the show...and put the blame on him! This is for sure.

@bold : Rosa, This is what I am trying to understand from this morning. Can you imagine how boring the episodes will be with Dutta missing and Nakku insane? Confused How are they going to take the story further. Nana Saheb searching for Dutta and handling his business? Maybe Baaji will play a role, his love story etc. BUT still there will not be any intense element in there without Dutta around. So yeah they will bring back Dutta for sure...But maybe not MRCry So it is as good as no Dutta for us.

@blue : I agree! I even know who the certain people areEvil Smile


The show would not survive without MR. Even his detractors know that. And most importantly, the channel has realized that too....cue the Holi performance where the channel was literally boasting of MR/MV chemistry....treating them as the channel's prized possessions. So I still have some hope left...yes!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepCrystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-nik_itaskavitha08Pooja_219MelodiousDreams-Srushti-kabeeraspeakingTheRager

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 1887

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Okay...so you guys seem to be convinced about MR's exit and his new project...and also the approximate time of this supposed 'exit' of hisErmm

I won't believe another word uttered by these nameless 'birdies' and chughalkhor aunties...and wait for MR or HT to clear the air, which they surely will if anything drastic like MR's exit is around the cornerSmile



Rosa...this was the first time I reacted to any such news you know....but you are damn right....let us wait an watch...am just worried about the morose atmosphere in the forum ....every time we are in for a blast we get this stupid news stuntOuch



Exactly! Not watched the episode yet, so those comments will come later, I did like how they tied up all the loose ends with Seema and Baaji clobbering Suds.
As for MR's exit, I am with Rosa here, that I wont believe any news, till either the PH or MR now himself can confirm it. Nowhere, in these articles have they said that the PH or MR has confirmed this theory. Additionally, they are introducing an elderly character, a mentor to Dutta bhau, without Dutta himself, mentor kya Baaji, AS, Naku ko mentor karega? Oh wait, maybe he will now mentor Kala LOL to become the next Don-ess.
It does not make any sense to show Dutta's general exit without a good reason.
Again, wrt MR's movie plans, if and when that happens, all the best to him...but I feel, the channel and the PH are likely to find a new face for the character of Dutta, however idiotic that sounds...I will be out of watching the show when that happens....dont want to become insane like Naku. Oh wait...maybe they can paint hairy guy's face black and pit him against Naku...role reversal...whatever Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosamozart66Pooja_219-Swasti--Srushti-TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 67445

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Originally posted by sub_rosa



I strongly believe that he'll be back soon! Do you see any preparation for a track without him? All I can see is a new track that won't make any sense without him! They can't possibly show us AS and NS ka lagan while Dutta goes missing and Naku goes insane.

There are certain people who are trying very hard to force him out of the show...and put the blame on him! This is for sure.

@bold : Rosa, This is what I am trying to understand from this morning. Can you imagine how boring the episodes will be with Dutta missing and Nakku insane? Confused How are they going to take the story further. Nana Saheb searching for Dutta and handling his business? Maybe Baaji will play a role, his love story etc. BUT still there will not be any intense element in there without Dutta around. So yeah they will bring back Dutta for sure...But maybe not MRCry So it is as good as no Dutta for us.

@blue : I agree! I even know who the certain people areEvil Smile

 
 
@In bold: The prospect itself is a snooze fest.
If the news of MR himself wanting to leave is true and they are so desperate to continue with the show...isnt it better they do a simple honest replacement of the actor playing the character? This Dutta goes missing is silly and the show will die a natural death. They can instead send Dutta for a business trip and get him back with a new face.
This open ended exit is simply keeping false hopes alive of MR's return and after trying every trick in the book to hold up trps then maybe try and get MR to save a already dead show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-Swasti-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 1887

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

 
@In bold: The prospect itself is a snooze fest.
If the news of MR himself wanting to leave is true and they are so desperate to continue with the show...isnt it better they do a simple honest replacement of the actor playing the character? This Dutta goes missing is silly and the show will die a natural death. They can instead send Dutta for a business trip and get him back with a new face.
This open ended exit is simply keeping false hopes alive of MR's return and after trying every trick in the book to hold up trps then maybe try and get MR to save a already dead show.


Perfectly put! I still dont believe MR is leaving till he himself or the PH confirms it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Joined: 24 December 2008
Posts: 3759

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@Ksh....yes, the publicity factor is also there! Tomorrow is 24th March....they have been deliberately drawing our attention towards it. I realized a few hours back that there's a match between India and Australia tomorrow...so may be that's why...! Somebody's spreading rumors at MR's expense(and our's too) and the channel encouraging it, i think for publicity's sake! As for the PH, I think HT and YC have more than once refuted the rumors in no uncertain terms. What else can they possibly do? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.Crystal29AbhiAninik_itaskavitha08mozart66Pooja_219incandescenceTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 67445

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by Crystal29

Originally posted by sub_rosa



I strongly believe that he'll be back soon! Do you see any preparation for a track without him? All I can see is a new track that won't make any sense without him! They can't possibly show us AS and NS ka lagan while Dutta goes missing and Naku goes insane.

There are certain people who are trying very hard to force him out of the show...and put the blame on him! This is for sure.

@bold : Rosa, This is what I am trying to understand from this morning. Can you imagine how boring the episodes will be with Dutta missing and Nakku insane? Confused How are they going to take the story further. Nana Saheb searching for Dutta and handling his business? Maybe Baaji will play a role, his love story etc. BUT still there will not be any intense element in there without Dutta around. So yeah they will bring back Dutta for sure...But maybe not MRCry So it is as good as no Dutta for us.

@blue : I agree! I even know who the certain people areEvil Smile


The show would not survive without MR. Even his detractors know that. And most importantly, the channel has realized that too....cue the Holi performance where the channel was literally boasting of MR/MV chemistry....treating them as the channel's prized possessions. So I still have some hope left...yes!
 
I hope ur rite Rosa...only thing worrying me is that no one has denied the news of MR's exit this time.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: NiharikaMishra   Replies: 1185   Views: 91969

NiharikaMishra 1185 91969 13 July 2011 at 10:29am by -Carrie-
All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 308   Views: 23242

Dew-drop 308 23242 17 December 2010 at 8:13am by Goodd
LTL Daily Epi Discussion Thread #1|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: minuu   Replies: 1158   Views: 51456

minuu 1158 51456 01 September 2010 at 2:21pm by zeekaytg
*ROMENTIC & CUTE SCENES THREAD*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Pari_Angle   Replies: 96   Views: 22019

Pari_Angle 96 22019 30 July 2010 at 1:12am by .Ashleydevlin.
LTL Chit Chat Corner#1>>New Thread Link Pg 126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 1197   Views: 34748

iwantitall 1197 34748 28 April 2010 at 2:02pm by -Ritz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index