Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 84)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Keeping aside all the worry abt MR....i must say today the BGs ne hadd kar di...itna nikamma bhi koi ho sakta hai...after kala says drop weapons they all just stood like statues....horrible ones at that....even when sud picks up gun no reaction when Kala picks up gun no reaction....arey itne log mill ke baaji ko nahi maar saktey the...aur darr se party badalni thi to kum se kum suds ko maar dete...ya wahan se bhag jaatey wahan khadey kyun the..

Errrrr...i didn't like the episode at all...i felt everything was a patch up stuff....maybe the news had the effect but whatever...it was not all what it could have been....disappointing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAniskavitha08Pooja_219-Srushti-TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Okay...so you guys seem to be convinced about MR's exit and his new project...and also the approximate time of this supposed 'exit' of hisErmm

I won't believe another word uttered by these nameless 'birdies' and chughalkhor aunties...and wait for MR or HT to clear the air, which they surely will if anything drastic like MR's exit is around the cornerSmile

I dunno if they will Rosa...but I hope you are right. Atleast MR should speak up...
Btw could it be that his exit is only temporary? They pulled a similar stunt in Uttaran when the lead went missing. There were so many rumours floating around. Finally it turned out that she was on a holiday to USA. Maybe MR also needs a break for his film?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  seema's dead
it's party time ROFLROFLROFL

She did take a bullet for Dutta, how predictable, well good riddance.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*.SidrakabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Okay...so you guys seem to be convinced about MR's exit and his new project...and also the approximate time of this supposed 'exit' of hisErmm

I won't believe another word uttered by these nameless 'birdies' and chughalkhor aunties...and wait for MR or HT to clear the air, which they surely will if anything drastic like MR's exit is around the cornerSmile

I dunno if they will Rosa...but I hope you are right. Atleast MR should speak up...
Btw could it be that his exit is only temporary? They pulled a similar stunt in Uttaran when the lead went missing. There were so many rumours floating around. Finally it turned out that she was on a holiday to USA. Maybe MR also needs a break for his film?

How can you be so sure that he has a film in his kitty? Just because the article has mentioned a specific PH? In today's world you can say anything about anybody and get away with it! And then MR did say that he has been receiving offers...may it's one of those? Remember, he had very distinctly said in both of his recent interviews that he HAS NOT taken up anything! I chose to believe him rather than any random 'birdie'!

I strongly believe that he'll be back soon! Do you see any preparation for a track without him? All I can see is a new track that won't make any sense without him! They can't possibly show us AS and NS ka lagan while Dutta goes missing and Naku goes insane.

There are certain people who are trying very hard to force him out of the show...and put the blame on him! This is for sure.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divya17-7Nimmi.Crystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-nik_itaskavitha08rama_2010-Swasti-MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixTheRagerAreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

But are we sure about this also.. that he has signed for a movie.?
the articles are also totally confusing.. when a new article comes up the older turns out to be false.. so what to believe?
the problem is we are all just guessing and fearing for the worst...are TC, TB, SBS are the only sources where they announce such a main turn of events in a show.. i am looking forward to someone from the team speak up.. till then whatever happens in actual episodes are the only sources  that is believable..LOL and we have to go along with that flow..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAninik_ita-Swasti-sub_rosa

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

I strongly believe that he'll be back soon! Do you see any preparation for a track without him? All I can see is a new track that won't make any sense without him! They can't possibly show us AS and NS ka lagan while Dutta goes missing and Naku goes insane.

There are certain people who are trying very hard to force him out of the show...and put the blame on him! This is for sure.

@bold : Rosa, This is what I am trying to understand from this morning. Can you imagine how boring the episodes will be with Dutta missing and Nakku insane? Confused How are they going to take the story further. Nana Saheb searching for Dutta and handling his business? Maybe Baaji will play a role, his love story etc. BUT still there will not be any intense element in there without Dutta around. So yeah they will bring back Dutta for sure...But maybe not MRCry So it is as good as no Dutta for us.

@blue : I agree! I even know who the certain people areEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaTheRager

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Rosa...this was the first time I reacted to any such news you know....but you are damn right....let us wait an watch...am just worried about the morose atmosphere in the forum ....every time we are in for a blast we get this stupid news stuntOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosamozart66Pooja_219-Swasti-TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

How can you be so sure that he has a film in his kitty? Just because the article has mentioned a specific PH? In today's world you can say anything about anybody and get away with it! And then MR did say that he has been receiving offers...may it's one of those? Remember, he had very distinctly said in both of his recent interviews that he HAS NOT taken up anything! I chose to believe him rather than any random 'birdie'!

NS and AS ka Lagan?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Now we finally know the truth behind the show's title.
Coming to MR's filmi aspirations...I cannot get his 'Saas and the City' interview out of my mind where the man himself spoke of his Bolly dreams and that his producer always knew abt them. Even if he doesnt have any offer on hand but the truth is he hasnt committed to LTL either. Which means he is free to leave whenever he choses. Under such circumstances can the makers plan for say a 3 month long track around him?
I just wish they closed the show instead of this 'will he or wont he misery'. For now I hope both TB and TC have got it wrong abt the Dutta goes missing news. Its too early.Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAnisub_rosaskavitha08mozart66Pooja_219-Srushti-incandescence

Go to top