Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 83)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

I don feel the epi was hurried in any manner kala may have intelligence but she was always hidden and such intelligence when exposed does not have much effect and a person or should i say Don like dutta who has ruled over a village for some time now should have any problem tackling an immature wannabe don like kala .... so i think its only fair for dutta to show he is much more stronger and smarter for his enemies and it does not take him much time to foll them himself yes i agree that he was not able to figure out who but thats ok no body will doubt their family members ...

i agree... reading the LU it seemed as tho a lot happened in a short span of time bt havin watched the epi, i mus say it didnt seem rushed... i loved hw dutta played the game with kala..n the scared look on her face... MR was at his best 2day...loved his expressions...

btw did u al notice, dutta wudnt hav been shot even if seema didnt cum between becos the bullet was mre in naku's direction than dutta's direction, so if seema didnt cum in between, mst probs naku wud hav been shot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08kabeeraspeaking

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by ltldeewani

Originally posted by divy609

My heart is beating faster nd faster .........So many things are happening.......

Everyone is crying for S and Seema tells N : D ko pyaar dena Shocked B fighting Suds.........

Kala sees a gun .......aims @ D ........B sees Comes to stop her Gets shot on leg.........falls .......D comes nd stands in front of her.......Suds comes nd stands with her with a grin.........

Precap : D telling K Everyone has left U ,U are alone now.........Suds has left her I guess.........D has tears in eyes .....Arms open ........K telling I can't lose after coming close to victory

everything happened so fast today Confused
seems like all are getting ready to bid farewell to datta on 24th Cry
but i hope kala dies tomorrow by kishore Clap
then the news of datta's missing will be completely fake...LOL

Swastika...dont be sad yaara...come with us on the positive boat...abhi bohot jagah khali hai yaha parEmbarrassed

yaara..jagah khali toh le lo mujhe...main to negative boat me aagayi....ab kaise utru samajh me nahin arahi hain...Confused
paar yaara...tum update karna aaj bhi....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I felt today was technically better shot than Tasha reunion episode. The actors seemed to have shot together instead of cheat shooting...the lighting was uniform too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAniskavitha08Pooja_219kabeeraspeaking

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by skavitha08

I don feel the epi was hurried in any manner kala may have intelligence but she was always hidden and such intelligence when exposed does not have much effect and a person or should i say Don like dutta who has ruled over a village for some time now should have any problem tackling an immature wannabe don like kala .... so i think its only fair for dutta to show he is much more stronger and smarter for his enemies and it does not take him much time to foll them himself yes i agree that he was not able to figure out who but thats ok no body will doubt their family members ...

i agree... reading the LU it seemed as tho a lot happened in a short span of time bt havin watched the epi, i mus say it didnt seem rushed... i loved hw dutta played the game with kala..n the scared look on her face... MR was at his best 2day...loved his expressions...

btw did u al notice, dutta wudnt hav been shot even if seema didnt cum between becos the bullet was mre in naku's direction than dutta's direction, so if seema didnt cum in between, mst probs naku wud hav been shot

For the first time Suds bullet hit a living object.Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-skavitha08Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
 I am not feeling well after seeing the episode . Very sad . Really  Scared .

The episode is like running at jet speed .

Any way i  will  give my tasha story  a lovely ending  tomorrow that they are happily united and they happily lived ever after .   And i will be happy .

I even don't want to see the episodes coming  from tomorrow onwards .
Iam scared .

I can't see any thing happening to Dutta or tasha again .

I will  just look for the scene where tasha is happy and just switch off the TV . I don't want to see a single scene also  after that .

I feel like crying now . Bye friends .

I  won't  watch the serials from now onwards  with this much attachment and affection . 

Every one will be happy actors  and channel wale  at the end .

Only people like me has to cry and suffer much for developing this much love and affection on this show and actors .

I am really sorry for what i am saying . But i mean it .

But iam writing this comment with continuous crying   and  with much pain in my heart .  CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
CryCry

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by ltldeewani

Originally posted by divy609

My heart is beating faster nd faster .........So many things are happening.......

Everyone is crying for S and Seema tells N : D ko pyaar dena Shocked B fighting Suds.........

Kala sees a gun .......aims @ D ........B sees Comes to stop her Gets shot on leg.........falls .......D comes nd stands in front of her.......Suds comes nd stands with her with a grin.........

Precap : D telling K Everyone has left U ,U are alone now.........Suds has left her I guess.........D has tears in eyes .....Arms open ........K telling I can't lose after coming close to victory

everything happened so fast today Confused
seems like all are getting ready to bid farewell to datta on 24th Cry
but i hope kala dies tomorrow by kishore Clap
then the news of datta's missing will be completely fake...LOL

Swastika...dont be sad yaara...come with us on the positive boat...abhi bohot jagah khali hai yaha parEmbarrassed

I am on the positive boat. Atleast Dutta goes missing after beating Kala is better than Dutta goes missing after blast. Atleast evil didnt win over good. Plus hoping TB there is still time left for MR's exit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAninik_itaskavitha08-Srushti-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Okay...so you guys seem to be convinced about MR's exit and his new project...and also the approximate time of this supposed 'exit' of hisErmm

I won't believe another word uttered by these nameless 'birdies' and chughalkhor aunties...and wait for MR or HT to clear the air, which they surely will if anything drastic like MR's exit is around the cornerSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.droopy_asleepAbhiAni-Roopa-nik_ita-Fivr-skavitha08Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingTheRager

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

For the first time Suds bullet hit a living object.Ouch

LOL.. good na..as that living object turned out to be seema..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniTheRagerAreYaar

Go to top