Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 62)

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Anu....Dutta doesn't have PEOPLE as per say to help him out but I feel like some of his other props will come into play....when he tucked that sword back into the horsey and sent him off to the side they kinda gave that moment bit of a footage.......so I have a feeling that the horsey and sword WILL play an important role in the fight....... after all the sword is "Bholenaath ka prasad" LOL Ooooh you mean there will be like this EPIC moment where the horse will run back into the battleground with the sword on his saddle and help Dutta?? Oh that would be awesome! Now THERE Bholenaath ka prasad would REALLY come handyLOL

O yeah...def...there will be BLASTS, SMOKE, SHOCKED FACES, SILENCE, PRAYING [ in this exact order too LOL ] etc.......everyone will think Dutta is gone and then.....BAMMMM.......he comes out of the smoke riding on his horsey with his Talwar......EPICNESS at its peak LOL LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepmnx12MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Baaji needs to get back to his feet ASAP.

Re: Baaji...I was actually getting Confused today as to the fact that he started 'revolting' and getting all fidgety in that time bomb of a chair rather than all this time that he had otherwise in which he did nothing. Yeah, the situation was such today that it required him to act up, but I guess just seeing him move about in vain against the ropes wasn't helping much, nothing productive could genuinely come out of it...and so I didn't know what to make of it honestly...NOW they decide to show him fighting out? Meh. Now when it doesn't really matter? *snorts*

And you know, I wouldn't have minded Baaji actually relaxing in that chair...even slouching and mocking Kala with his belief that Dutta would come and she would fail...at least that would've reaffirmed his 'faith' at its apex and been one hell of a slap in Kala's face to rile her up even more. But I guess they don't have time to explore other characters in depth like this :shrug:

droopy_asleep-sourire-pbtghoshmnx12

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Did Suds actually GRIN for a bit in b/w when Dutta was shouting out that "jaise pandavon ne kauravon ko haraaya tha"???ROFL

Dude what EXPRESSIONS.....*bows down to the greatness of the one and only SUDARSHAN*ROFL

Edited by nureat01 - 22 March 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-nik_itamnx12BinKuchKahe.naadanmasakalli

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

O yeah...def...there will be BLASTS, SMOKE, SHOCKED FACES, SILENCE, PRAYING [ in this exact order too LOL ] etc.......everyone will think Dutta is gone and then.....BAMMMM.......he comes out of the smoke riding on his horsey with his Talwar......EPICNESS at its peak LOL LOL 

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! It really can't get more perfect than thatDay Dreaming

*touchwood touchwood touchwooddddddddd*LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-nik_itamnx12

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! It really can't get more perfect than thatDay Dreaming

*touchwood touchwood touchwooddddddddd*LOL

Oh Man, I would kill to see such a scene, I have a feeling we will get to see such a scene, the battle is so Kurukshetra-ish :)

-sourire-nik_itamnx12AreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Baaji needs to get back to his feet ASAP.

Re: Baaji...I was actually getting Confused today as to the fact that he started 'revolting' and getting all fidgety in that time bomb of a chair rather than all this time that he had otherwise in which he did nothing. Yeah, the situation was such today that it required him to act up, but I guess just seeing him move about in vain against the ropes wasn't helping much, nothing productive could genuinely come out of it...and so I didn't know what to make of it honestly...NOW they decide to show him fighting out? Meh. Now when it doesn't really matter? *snorts*

And you know, I wouldn't have minded Baaji actually relaxing in that chair...even slouching and mocking Kala with his belief that Dutta would come and she would fail...at least that would've reaffirmed his 'faith' at its apex and been one hell of a slap in Kala's face to rile her up even more. But I guess they don't have time to explore other characters in depth like this :shrug:

More than the current situation, I think they messed his character up post the Kala reveal. They should have shown him escape with Naku and join Dutta. Kishore was enough to take care of AS and company. I think the story would have had much more meat than what it had, if that had happened. Ah - I will just let bygones be bygones.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-mnx12

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
LOL all the characters are kinda on standby right now, guys.....this is Kala v/s Dutta centerstage.....so I didn't really have much expectations other than trite dialogues from everyone else.....lol.....but chalo let's see who survives this drama in the end.

-sourire-mnx12MelodiousDreamsnaadanmasakalli

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

LOL all the characters are kinda on standby right now, guys.....this is Kala v/s Dutta centerstage.....so I didn't really have much expectations other than trite dialogues from everyone else.....lol.....but chalo let's see who survives this drama in the end.

Yes exactly, killing or making Dutta disappear does not do anything to the rest of the characters here, it just keeps them in limbo, which is so lame. Kala disappearing is a much more dhasoo twist IMO...anyway...I will send positive vibes, till the Titanic hits the iceberg, till then I will steer the ship away LOL

-sourire-nik_itamnx12AreYaar

Go to top