Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 61)

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

Oh god I just realized something.....that sword that Mahadev had given Dutta....the one blessed by Shivji....didn't he send it back with the horse??Ouch.....Not good!.....Now he only has the knife with himConfused.....why did he send back the sword??Unhappy

Anu LOL Kuch nahi hoga yaar, sword ke peeche tension not. If he'll need the sword, it'll magically reappear :P Big IF because the whole 'battle' has turned out to be quite challenging in a psychological and strategic sense...they'll put some twist in this time too that we never saw coming.

ya,,,mujhe bhi aisa lagta hain ke kuch twist to zaroor ho kaar rahega Smile...datta ka marne wala news mere khayal se ek publicity stunt hain....datta missing hoga to yeh to pehle wala track wapaas aajayega na? aur dataa marega to yeh audience kabhi accept nahin kaar payega.Cry..after all, its datta's show. to zaroor kuch aisa hoga ke saabka hosh udjayega....Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25nik_itakabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I love the idea of Baaji and Dutta collaborating somehow too but I see slim chances of that at this point.....they are too far away from each other to manage to co-ordinateConfused....unless Dutta manages to fool Kala with some nautanki......is he up for it?LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-nik_ita-Swasti-kabeeraspeakingkhushixnaadanmasakalli

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I love the idea of Baaji and Dutta collaborating somehow too but I see slim chances of that at this point.....they are too far away from each other to manage to co-ordinateConfused....unless Dutta manages to fool Kala with some nautanki......is he up for it?LOL

ya, that'll be great!!! i still remember how datta & baaji made a plan and fooled anna's gang to save his family!! if that happens again, that will be a charm to watch it.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25nik_ita

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
My favourite part of the episode...

Uh-oh, end game Suds LOL

The cause Cool

Suds backing away LOL Tanaji, Mahadev gunde maafik surrounding him :lol::cool:

The BGs make their great escape LOL "Bhaagooooooo, basti walon ke paas dande hain...!" :lol:

Excuse me :inlove: :inlove:

Dutta was totally looking at Suds like he was a cockroach or something throughout :rolls:

Suds does not comprehend why Bhao is advancing towards him like this :scratch:

Too late it seems...tai tai fish time LOL

As MR said, "Shuperman maafik" LOLCool

And finally, he sees Kala! :unsure::aparty:

Dutta: Oh man, THAT Seema is still here? Pinch Dammit.

Looking at Baaji :awww::hug:

Oh yes, Bhola JI will miss you all too Mr. Green:lol:

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksneets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-nik_itaPooja_219MelodiousDreamskhushixTheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
What a SCENE yaar Fatty.....WHAT  a scene!  Those LOOKS of Dutta's Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Make sigsssssssssssssssss! :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-nik_itakabeeraspeakingkhushix

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
What an episode man - Vah Bhai Vah!
First off, I am definitely going to step into the positivity boat, there was NOTHING absolutely NOTHING in the episode that suggested that Dutta is going to fade away, in fact everything pointed to a happy ending, which is what I will root for.
Today's episode was Dutta in full on fighter mode, the silent brooding Dutta was just such a treat, I am at a loss of words to describe how amazing MR's emotional range is, anger to concern to everything!
AG was mind blowing too, in fact some of her dialogues reminded me of Madhuri in Beta and Dil where she was also her sarcastic best.
Suds deserved what he got, but I have a feeling he is not done yet.

As for a prediction, I feel Seema will sacrifice her life for Dutta, getting her redemption and I will stick by my Kala blasting off theory, as it would be too lame for her to win, it defies logic, it defies all that they have shown in the serial so far.

Lastly, this whole confrontation deserved a special episode, much more than Kala's reveal in front of Aai Saheb. Baaji needs to get back to his feet ASAP.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.ziksneets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-nik_itaPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Lastly, this whole confrontation deserved a special episode, much more than Kala's reveal in front of Aai Saheb. Baaji needs to get back to his feet ASAP.

I think this confrontation will end up taking atleast half of tomorrow's epi as well so that would in a sense make it almost a full epi of Kala-Dutta confrontation......I'm happy with thatLOL

I also hope Baaji manages to free himself somehow and jumps into the fray too.....all hell will break loose then I thinkLOL

And word about MR's emotional range.....I've run out of words now too....so I just sit and do thisDay Dreaming......lol

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire-nik_itadroopy_asleepPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixnaadanmasakalli

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
The other thing that was a foreshadowing was Dutta saying that Jashn manana, and the fact that they say come to our village with family...gosh really after all this mess for 4 months+, Dutta and his family deserve at least a month's worth of rest and merry making man.
I also feel bad that Baaji as a character has been severely under-utilized, he should be given some attention now, IF there is any iota of truth in that damn article Confused....there is no scope for anyone else in the show either.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksneets_ltl-sourire-nik_itaPooja_219kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

Go to top