Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 60)

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Ahhhh...what a scenario...perfecttttt!! Clap If possible I would love to see a Seema besti-session by Dutta before she dies.

BTW I feel the ONLY way Dutta can save the family now is to put Kala on gun point...put a sword on her jugular...or something like that....I can't think of any other way he could bachao his family...

@ Bold: 

How awesome would it be if Dutta and Baaji start their trick, plan and attack strategy with aankh ke ishare like they did at the Mandir scene while saving the family...that would bring Baaji back into action mode as well...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlnik_itaPooja_219kabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
The only thing I don't want to see is Dutta SACRIFICING himself to save them either.....something like stepping on one landmine and pushing one of them out of the wayConfused......that's going to be really faltu as Harshita said as well.....REALLY FALTU....lol....after all this magnificence, he CAN'T end THAT way.

@Mash: So what happens with the landmines in the Khuda Gawah scene? How does he get past them? Aur waise in KG toh he had those other ppl fighting alongside him too, naa? Sridevi's daughter and the others? Dutta doesn't have that.

I don't see how Dutta can directly pass over the landmines either......so yeah maybe the only way IS to capture Kala but somehow I don't see him doing that either......really I'm drawing a complete blank as to HOW this can happen so that he saves all of them AND himself :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-khushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Oh god I just realized something.....that sword that Mahadev had given Dutta....the one blessed by Shivji....didn't he send it back with the horse??Ouch.....Not good!.....Now he only has the knife with himConfused.....why did he send back the sword??Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltlkhushix

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I don't see how Dutta can directly pass over the landmines either......so yeah maybe the only way IS to capture Kala but somehow I don't see him doing that either......really I'm drawing a complete blank as to HOW this can happen so that he saves all of them AND himself :S

Anu....Dutta doesn't have PEOPLE as per say to help him out but I feel like some of his other props will come into play....when he tucked that sword back into the horsey and sent him off to the side they kinda gave that moment bit of a footage.......so I have a feeling that the horsey and sword WILL play an important role in the fight....... after all the sword is "Bholenaath ka prasad" LOL .....and then Seema is another "prop" shiny gudia Dead LOL.......the only justified way to end her character and help her complete her prayaschit is by sacrificial means so she'll play somewhat of a role in this battle too.......hmmm who else is a PROP LOL LOL 

**EDIT : Oh yeah...don't think he sent the sword back....it was with him when he came to the battle site....so it's very much there....THIS BATTLE IS GONNA BE ONE OF IT'S KIND.... I am excitedddddd minus my stupid exams Unhappy

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 22 March 2011 at 5:18pm

ziksneets_ltlPooja_219-Swasti-incandescencekabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Anu....Dutta doesn't have PEOPLE as per say to help him out but I feel like some of his other props will come into play....when he tucked that sword back into the horsey and sent him off to the side they kinda gave that moment bit of a footage.......so I have a feeling that the horsey and sword WILL play an important role in the fight....... after all the sword is "Bholenaath ka prasad" LOL Ooooh you mean there will be like this EPIC moment where the horse will run back into the battleground with the sword on his saddle and help Dutta?? Oh that would be awesome! Now THERE Bholenaath ka prasad would REALLY come handyLOL

...and then Seema is another "prop" shiny gudia Dead LOL.......the only justified way to end her character and help her complete her prayaschit is by sacrificial means so she'll play somewhat of a role in this battle too.......hmmm who else is a PROP LOL LOL LOL I'm liking how your mind is working on this, Param.....very true....Seema is indeed nothing but a prop at this point.....so they might put her to GOOD use by killing her off as the "sacrifice" in this battle....I sure hope soLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-sourire-kabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushix

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Oh god I just realized something.....that sword that Mahadev had given Dutta....the one blessed by Shivji....didn't he send it back with the horse??Ouch.....Not good!.....Now he only has the knife with himConfused.....why did he send back the sword??Unhappy

Anu LOL Kuch nahi hoga yaar, sword ke peeche tension not. If he'll need the sword, it'll magically reappear :P Big IF because the whole 'battle' has turned out to be quite challenging in a psychological and strategic sense...they'll put some twist in this time too that we never saw coming.

komal_w25-sourire--Roopa-nik_itaneets_ltlPooja_219khushixAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

@ Bold: 

How awesome would it be if Dutta and Baaji start their trick, plan and attack strategy with aankh ke ishare like they did at the Mandir scene while saving the family...that would bring Baaji back into action mode as well...LOL

Hmm...I like it..Baji and he must have faced some life threatening situations before too...they could plan something in ishare. This could work......at this point, anything would, as long as they do not kill Dutta.

The only thing I don't want to see is Dutta SACRIFICING himself to save them either.....something like stepping on one landmine and pushing one of them out of the wayConfused......that's going to be really faltu as Harshita said as well.....REALLY FALTU....lol....after all this magnificence, he CAN'T end THAT way.

@Mash: So what happens with the landmines in the Khuda Gawah scene? How does he get past them? Aur waise in KG toh he had those other ppl fighting alongside him too, naa? Sridevi's daughter and the others? Dutta doesn't have that.

Oh in Khuda Gawah toh these lands mines were of very low quality I think. They were blowing off around them as Badshah and Benazir meet n hug....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Anu LOL Kuch nahi hoga yaar, sword ke peeche tension not. If he'll need the sword, it'll magically reappear :P Big IF because the whole 'battle' has turned out to be quite challenging in a psychological and strategic sense...they'll put some twist in this time too that we never saw coming.

Well the only twist we'd never see coming is that Dutta stays alive after all thisTongueLOL....cuz all we're being fed since then is how Dutta won't survive this blast....so yeah, let's see if they twist this in a GOOD wayTongue

But yeah the 'battle' has deffo turned out to be surprising in a sense to me still.....they've added in the whole strategic/psychological angle to it like you said......and I toh can't guess how Dutta will strategize his way out of this one at this point.  I hope to be surprised in an epicly awesome way vintage LTL styleLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.-sourire-nik_itakabeeraspeakingkhushix

Go to top