Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 59)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Rocking episode in terms of the action and emotion shown by Dutta- this is why i love, love, love LTL and why NO ONE, and I mean no one can ever play Dutta Shreeram Patil. MR is a gem of an actor! Clap The first few mintues I was distracted because of texting lol, but then I managed to find myself being attentive again LOL Anyway, how good were the scenes where each of the village men killed the BGs one by one! Ewww moment was Ranga who javelin ishtyle ma threw the spear into the BG- squelch! But loved those little portions of the action where the BG numbers whittled away! Fab! Ullu Suds had owl binoculars on him LOL Liked how that concept of capturing the trees was used, and the camera passed through 3 or so locations to capture the 'mysteriousness' element.

Dutta looked like a dream on that horse, such a warrior, this is why MR is a legend, tell me people who can create so many emotions in you day in day out? Suds screamed 'Dutta, Dutta, Dutta' (hai mera kaano ka parde!) Mahadev's turban/head wear fell off ROFL and then Dutta was just sooo good when he stuck the talwar into the gun and the way he was just sitting on that horse giving the look of death was magnificent! Dancing Mahadev toh wohi expression diye ja raha tha as Suds wet himself seeing Dutta. Boy oh boy was that scene funny when the BGs legged it and then Suds ki shamat aaye! The scared laughter, knowing full well his game was up was well done by Sumit Kaul. And the resulting dialogue maaring by Dutta with intensity was superb! I thought the BG music was a little comical and like the trumpets and all was giving me the impression that Suds was being shown as the 'joker' with Dutta teaching him a lesson.

Liked the line about the fight being for his family and with his family. Shows the extreme nature of the battle and why Dutta would rather go on his own. As the noise of the horse trotting towards the river were heard, I loved Baji's expressions of anticipating Dutta. Was such a well shot scene in terms of everyone's eyes just gazing in anticipation to see Dutta. The way in which Suds was thrown like carcass and as if to portray 'one down' was awesome. Big smile

Loved how Dutta looked to each of his family members, with first Naku, then AS and then Baji saying 'Saab', 'mera bhacha' and then 'Bhao, mujhe pata tha tu zaroor aagaya.'  Dutta said very little, merely his actions doing all the talking. Kala taunted him I think when she said that ' tu kabhie nahi badlega' about 'gussa.' It was as if she was conveying how much she has known him, and perhaps the idea of her using that to her advantage all the time surfaced once again. And that step back by Dutta as Kala asked if he won't hug her was wonderfully displayed. He cannot bear the thought of touching her again, with disgust the instinctive step back, showed how much he hates her. Being in her prescence may be sickening for him now.

Dutta deep in thoughts, I think he realised the depth of trouble they were in, clearly the situation on sight was serious, and hearing Kala's commentary for the setting was the nail in the coffin. I bet inside, he was thinking about what a hard fought battle it's going to be. Although there was a slight sadness to this face as well. He knows people are gonna get hurt in it all.

Few points in terms of what should happen: Dutta talked about having a jashan to Mahadev- surely a victory should be on the cards again?

Madhu's expression of delight to see Dutta were quite good. Leela looks terrible without makeup. Don't know whats going to happen tomorrow: Dutta looked shaken up at the thought, felt as if he was going to say a few words to Kala, and then precap ended.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.ziksdroopy_asleep-sourire--Roopa-nik_itaPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixTheRagerAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Oh, I loved this guy's trip and smack technique  ROFL Hilarious.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

My FAV. part of "Suds ki physical besti" was the FINAL HEADBUTT that Dutta gave him....just Brilliant LOL LOL ....Hope Mishal didn't hurt himself though....

LMAO, Param...Poor Sumit Kaul was rolling on the ground and being dragged by his leg on the other end and you say this! LOL

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I take back my words about MR's hair...it looked FANTASTIC today in that scene where he was punching the living daylights out of Suds LOL For reals. 

Everyone else's disheveledness is getting to me...especially MV, what's up with her hair sticking out in all those strands? Even Aai Saheb's bangs were standing today LOL These are truly some horrible conditions they are shooting in...feel sorry for these guys...not easy stuff. I kept on wondering HOW much hairspray AG must have been using to keep her hair in place LOL Even then, it was frizzing on the sides LOL But enough about hair...I hope to see them all soon in a more neater setting and appearance...depending on who survives LOLOuch Funnily enough, I even felt sort of nostalgic-y about the basti folks bidding goodbye...Mahadev, Tanaji, Bhola, Ranga...LOL So long to them..nice meeting it was :P

Highlight of the episode was definitely the build up to the Suds-Dutta fight and the fight itself of course...Suds apni asliyat pe utar aaya by saying that this was all Kala ki chaal aakhir kaar LOL The fight completely fulfilled my expectations...epic stuff. I wouldn't mind if Suds just stays unconscious for his whole life now...uske liye itna hi kaafi tha LOL 

Loved Kala's dialogue..."Tera Dutta jahan se bhi aayega na, suwagat uska dhamake se hi hoga." Ah Tai Saheb, your dramatic flair and punning abilities have me floored LOL 

Edited by make-believe - 22 March 2011 at 3:25pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalkomal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-nik_itadroopy_asleepPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*meghapartiincandescencekhushixAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Oooohh...what a dhamakedar episode! I'm surprised that Kala tied them ALL to that stage with bombs around. I knew she won't go easy on Baji and Nakku...and even Madhu. But I thought AS, Kishore and her sisters would be spared. I guess she's too far gone in her enmity with Dutta...and her last scene in that store room where AS taunted her...refused to be on her side was the last straw for her. Or maybe she's doing it just for the sake of drama....Dutta ko mutthi main karne ke liye...and she just wants Dutta to die saving them. (No, I'm not saying that because of the 'spoiler')

Dutta toh...*sigh* a man like him...riding on a horse...with sword in his hands..a real royal punch to the female hormones. Day Dreaming
Suds is such a loser! Na kaam ka na kaaj ka dushman anaj ka...Dutta ke chaar mukke ki maar main hashar hogaya idiot ka. He didn't even try or DARE to touch him...but he did dare to laugh in his face...'Ab kaise bachaiga tu unko?'...oooooh bad move, Suds, bad move! Really, can he be MORE stupid than that?..fueling his anger...ghonchu kahin ka! I lovedddd the way Dutta barsao-ed mukke at him with each mythological reference he gave...such great punches...*sigh* Waise just to be sure....none of these mythological heroes Dutta equated himself with DIED while saving their family...right? Maybe I'm being too literal over here....but Dutta just said how he'll save THEM...like Sri Ram saved Seeta...etc..etc...nothing about winning the war n all....I guess the new 'spoiler' is still hanging over my head.

Good to see Baji, at least verbally, threatening and scaring Kala...trying to free himself from those ropes. After all he's a man of action...Dutta's right hand....he shouldn't be as mousely led and bounded as others were. I'm surprised at Nakku though....no boring bhashans for Kala? Bechara Baji alone has to provide her with some amusement...lol...'Rassi jal gai par bal nahin gaya'....oh Kala! I hope he'll show her ke abhi is jali hui rassi main bhi dum baki hai...

The last scene was the best of all...so we ARE going to get a Dutta-Kala confrontation of sorts. He didn't say anything to her...but his expressions did all the talking. The look of defiant on his face as he boldly walked towards Kala...his hurt, his anger and anguish all bubbling to the surface...and all so well portrayed by MR. He's deep in thought...probably thinking of a way to get them all out of this mess safely. Aur Kala ji ke overconfidence ki toh daad deni paregi...for a second there I thought she will really hug Dutta...and Dutta would put a knife around her neck or something, asking her to let everyone go. WASTED opportunity Dutta, wasted opportunity!

Anyway, I can't WAIT to see what Kala's 'ladla bhai' will say to her Day Dreaming...want some real dhamakedaar dialogues!

Waise there are all chances of that bomb exploding ON 24th.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.ziksneets_ltldroopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome awesomeeeeeeeeee epi!

MR was just such a MAJESTIC, MAGNIFICENT sight in today's epiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  All that can be said has already been said.....I'll just concur.....lol

The fight sequence with the villagers v/s the BGs was friggin. HILARIOUS......ok so this one guy....I think it was Tanaji just puts his hand on the BG's MOUTH and the bg conveniently faints in 2 secondsLOL.....and next up, some random guy is trying to shoot Dutta and aaraaaam se he is slowlyyyyyy pointing his gun and Dutta ji bhi aaraam se pulls out his knife and throws it.....what a action sirjeeClapLOL.....then there was that other guy who randomly just jumped on a bg and made some vague motion of twisting his neck and boom khatam....loll

But ofcourse best bit HAS to be Suds ka meltdown....ROFL......this scene had its magnificence in the form of Dutta beating the crap out of Suds but I just couldn't stop laughing over how Suds changed his tune by the 3rd punch and turned back into the WEASEL he always isLOL......what an awesomely written scene.....Dutta gave such a fitting reply to each of Suds's half-baked loser taunts.....

Oh btw earlier that bit when Suds takes his binoculars and slowlyyyy realizes that his bg's are all dead on the groundROFL.....and his expression the MOMENT he sees Dutta......he started sweating right then only.....saariiiiii hawaa nikal gayi.....rofl

The way Mahadev had this smug grin on his face the moment Dutta entered the scene and started beating the crap out of Suds.....LOVED it.....I think it mirrored the grin we all must have had watching thatLOL.....this dude is SO in love with Dutta like anything......haha......the goodbye to the basti ppl was nice.....let's see if they do ever meet again.....lol

Dutta's entry in the last scene was just wowwwDay Dreaming......the Kala-Dutta confrontation has been brilliantly set up and in character......and this trap that she has set with the landmines is not a small thing......so no wonder the ambivalence remains of what the outcome of the blast will be.......maybe tomorrow will bring some answers for us.....lol

But I thoroughly enjoyed today's epi.......MR was just ROYALTY todayDay Dreaming......like a mythic hero come to life....especially the shots on the horse....Day Dreaming....I can keep swooning all day longLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-nik_itaPooja_219kabeeraspeakingincandescenceBinKuchKahe.khushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I lovedddd the way Dutta barsao-ed mukke at him with each mythological reference he gave...such great punches...*sigh* Waise just to be sure....none of these mythological heroes Dutta equated himself with DIED while saving their family...right? Maybe I'm being too literal over here....but Dutta just said how he'll save THEM...like Sri Ram saved Seeta...etc..etc...nothing about winning the war n all....I guess the new 'spoiler' is still hanging over my head. LOL well half of those are GODS....like Krishna ji....they can't die anywaysLOL.....but yes the Pandavas were victorious too.....that is the closest this can be compared to.....the chakravyuh from the Mahabharat I guess......so it remains to be seen whether they follow the mythological examples and let good win over evil as they've been foreshadowing since many days.....

Waise there are all chances of that bomb exploding ON 24th. Yep it seems all of tomorrow's epi will be Kala-Dutta confrontation and the bomb blast might be shown in the precap.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-incandescenceBinKuchKahe.khushix

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

My FAV. part of "Suds ki physical besti" was the FINAL HEADBUTT that Dutta gave him....just Brilliant LOL LOL ....Hope Mishal didn't hurt himself though....

LMAO, Param...Poor Sumit Kaul was rolling on the ground and being dragged by his leg on the other end and you say this! LOL

LOL...well on a serious note I wish that they both are okay and not bruised up cuz that WAS a hard one ....BUT on a lighter note Suds having a big bump on his forehead will work....it'll just add to the beauty of his constipated look and his 100 watt smile but a bump on Dutta's face would be painful to watch since that is one of his biggest asset LOL LOL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 22 March 2011 at 4:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingincandescenceBinKuchKahe.khushixTheRagerAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by khushix

it does seem its going similar way...hmm..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OchWl7_cRvw

Were their landmines to cross in this climax? I can't rememberConfusedLOL

They've already used the sword scene from this climax in that DN reunion promo, right?

Oh yes...there were landmines around, Anu....hmmmmm....there are certain similarities...but I don't think it will go down this way.

Thanks Khushi for the vid...I don't think I can ever get tired of watching this scene. LTL creatives do have great taste in copying stuff...LOL

Originally posted by neets_ltl

In all honesty, it's Seema's fault as well for telling Kala about where Dutta is....so I am hoping she gets what she deserves tomorrw, and helps out Dutta, dies in the process, KALA goes missing, and everyone is saved.

Ahhhh...what a scenario...perfecttttt!! Clap If possible I would love to see a Seema besti-session by Dutta before she dies.

BTW I feel the ONLY way Dutta can save the family now is to put Kala on gun point...put a sword on her jugular...or something like that....I can't think of any other way he could bachao his family...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltlBinKuchKahe.khushixAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

I lovedddd the way Dutta barsao-ed mukke at him with each mythological reference he gave...such great punches...*sigh* Waise just to be sure....none of these mythological heroes Dutta equated himself with DIED while saving their family...right? Maybe I'm being too literal over here....but Dutta just said how he'll save THEM...like Sri Ram saved Seeta...etc..etc...nothing about winning the war n all....I guess the new 'spoiler' is still hanging over my head. LOL well half of those are GODS....like Krishna ji....they can't die anywaysLOL.....but yes the Pandavas were victorious too.....that is the closest this can be compared to.....the chakravyuh from the Mahabharat I guess......so it remains to be seen whether they follow the mythological examples and let good win over evil as they've been foreshadowing since many days.....

Waise there are all chances of that bomb exploding ON 24th. Yep it seems all of tomorrow's epi will be Kala-Dutta confrontation and the bomb blast might be shown in the precap.

Not seen the episode yet, but it would be too faltu and random if Dutta didnt win after all this. Phir to, Naku is sure to become an atheist and there would be too much rona dhona and really no track for the other characters. Kala should disappear for a while - I am still hopeful and will be until they prove otherwise by the end of this week.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-nik_itaneets_ltlPooja_219-bharti-kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

Go to top