Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 58)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Have not watched the epi yetCry

So from all the discussions here and the past epis , it has been established that Dutta cannot die,..So now we can be sure that they are not going that route...I hope...

Can't wait to see Suds getting some thrashngs from Dutta..He was showing off too much thinking Dutta is blind and cannot fight and all...lol..

Ditto Crystal, cant watch the episode till later tonight, but from the discussion it is IMPOSSIBLE for Dutta to die, it just does NOT make any sense. I have a positive vibe that it will be Kala and maybe Seema blasting away and maybe they join hands with some underworld don to come back. That would be awesome in my opinion and they can focus the next one month on family bonding and Tasha togetherness :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksneets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire-nik_itaPooja_219rpmenon

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Fantastic episode today.ClapRight now Kala is doing all the talking...gloating. Whenever Kala does that...she falls flat on her face.
I feel it will happen this time too. If you have a memory loss abt the TC articles then nothing is really out of place onscreen. There have also been lots of dialouges on good vs evil...dharam ki ladai...references to mythology. Will they really show evil winning over good? Its better to show Dutta win now and later Kala can have her revenge.

Perfect Shreya! I dont see how Dutta could die or go missing in that blast. I think it will be Kala who will go missing and I dont mind not seeing her for a few weeks. But Dutta, Naku and AS pendulum deserve some peace after all this.
I think the reporter got her story twisted. No TB article yet, so Im thinking all is still well.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksAbhiAni-sourire-nik_itaPooja_219-Swasti-TheRager

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
One small thing.....it was nice the way Nakku, AS & Baaji calls out to Dutta in a sequence, one after the other, when they see him coming riding on the horse (all different names LOL) - "SAAB!"...... "DUTTA!"...... "BHAAO!" LOL

Again a small observation Big smile......there was some sort of color co-ordination today, with Dutta's 4 sisters and AS wearing BLUE, and both his brother-in-laws wearing PURPLE Big smileLOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 22 March 2011 at 12:48pm

Nimmi.neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219kabeeraspeaking-Srushti-TheRager

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Fantastic episode today.ClapRight now Kala is doing all the talking...gloating. Whenever Kala does that...she falls flat on her face.
I feel it will happen this time too. If you have a memory loss abt the TC articles then nothing is really out of place onscreen. There have also been lots of dialouges on good vs evil...dharam ki ladai...references to mythology. Will they really show evil winning over good? Its better to show Dutta win now and later Kala can have her revenge.

Perfect Shreya! I dont see how Dutta could die or go missing in that blast. I think it will be Kala who will go missing and I dont mind not seeing her for a few weeks. But Dutta, Naku and AS pendulum deserve some peace after all this.
I think the reporter got her story twisted. No TB article yet, so Im thinking all is still well.

I also feel in the same way. If the TC report appears true, then there will be no suspense. I am quite confident that the report has been written intentionally in order to make the show more interesting and also to surprise the audience when people come to know that mishal's still in the show after the so-called 24th March. I find no reason for mishal to quit the show at this point. It just doesn't make any sense. Lets hope for the best.Big smile

Nimmi.ziksAbhiAninik_itaneets_ltlPooja_219-Srushti-kabeeraspeaking

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

finally, Suds got beaten up! that was just so awesome and hilarious esp Suds expressions..he gave some new ones today!

amazing epi man! Dutta..MR.. this guy is just so amazing! Day Dreaming how can they kill him yaar?!!! esp after all those good winning over evil dialogues... they cant make him die..he cant! i refuse to believe he will die..hmph!

dont worry, he'll not die. he'll win this fight and go back to his family.
happy happy ending hoga...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksnik_ita-Srushti-khushix

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

I want Suds to get back his senses and again get beaten up by BAJI....Approve
After all.....He humiliated Baji so much....he needs to get it back.......Evil Smile

Oooh that would be super cool! Baaji was trying to free himself from the ropes in b/w for a bit, right?? I hope he breaks free somehow and helps Dutta!......Preferably by udaaoing Suds ki DHAJJIYAANEvil Smile

ya,,Baaji should display some action. he's the right of datta, na? so, his actions are missing.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Joining the Nara ....

Dutta cannot die ......

MR cannot leave.....

TaSha will have a Happy reunion.

LTL will rule and rock.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-Swasti-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
My all time favorite Ullu moments. This is gold. Sigh.

Happy Ullu, 'cause he thinks he's got it LOL

Ullu in pain... I think Dutta kicked him lower than the belt LOL 

See. This is proof. Definitely got kicked lower than the belt. By the way, this is my FAVORITE SUDS POSITION: Suds on potty training.

Suds crying...

Suds: Bhau, I only love you. I swear. Sirf tu hi hai, tu hi haaaaai....

I'm reposting this in my Kodak Moments thread.

Edited by Elysia - 22 March 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire--Roopa-nik_itaneets_ltlPooja_219-bharti-meghaparti-Srushti-khushixTheRager

Go to top