Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 56)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@Roopa: Yes...seeing Dutta himself back would be too great a feeling for his family...blind or not will not matter. But strangely Naku was mostly focussed out. But I guess the focus was on Dutta and Kala. Btw I noticed today the number of times every character refers to Dutta. He is the center of their universe. What will they do without him?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

And that's why I think the shift of surroundings is quite genius.......they couldn't have accomplished all this in PN......with all the epic horse entry.....the visual torture that D saw of his family......the test he has to take to save them etc........so moving the battle to the jungle opens up many options leaving the viewer glued and keep suspecting about what's going to happen next.....see everything happens for a good reason LOL LOL

LOL very true....I was kinda thinking about that myself.....all of this would have been hard to accomplish in PN all in one space......so yes, the shift of surroundings came very suddenly without any real explanation but it does seem to be panning out well execution wise.....we get all the epic visuals of Dutta charging over on his horse with a sword in hand and stuffLOL.....

I had otherwise thought that the battle for PN would be in bits and pieces.....but this way they can have one big confrontation out in the open with all the characters in one place.....

I guess it's a case of us visualizing something happening in one way but they suddenly switched locations on us big time and that left us confuzzled......but in hindsight, it's all working outLOL

But I'm going to wait and watch till the end of this week before I'll reconcile to whether all this happened for a good reason or notLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-*dewdrop~pearl*incandescenceBinKuchKahe.Sanely_Insanekhushix

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

finally, Suds got beaten up! that was just so awesome and hilarious esp Suds expressions..he gave some new ones today!

amazing epi man! Dutta..MR.. this guy is just so amazing! Day Dreaming how can they kill him yaar?!!! esp after all those good winning over evil dialogues... they cant make him die..he cant! i refuse to believe he will die..hmph!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteniki11neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-nik_itaAbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*BinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingincandescenceAreYaar

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Just For Laughs

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-nik_itaAbhiAniMelodiousDreamsBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

finally, Suds got beaten up! that was just so awesome and hilarious esp Suds expressions..he gave some new ones today!

amazing epi man! Dutta..MR.. this guy is just so amazing! Day Dreaming how can they kill him yaar?!!! esp after all those good winning over evil dialogues... they cant make him die..he cant! i refuse to believe he will die..hmph!

@ Bold: 

My FAV. part of "Suds ki physical besti" was the FINAL HEADBUTT that Dutta gave him....just Brilliant LOL LOL ....Hope Mishal didn't hurt himself though....

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 22 March 2011 at 11:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAninik_itaneets_ltlPooja_219BinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Have not watched the epi yetCry

So from all the discussions here and the past epis , it has been established that Dutta cannot die,..So now we can be sure that they are not going that route...I hope...

Can't wait to see Suds getting some thrashngs from Dutta..He was showing off too much thinking Dutta is blind and cannot fight and all...lol..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*BinKuchKahe.khushixTheRagerAreYaar

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Oh emm gee the Bg's Running just when the Gaoonwalas started walking towards them was just ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingkhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Just For Laughs

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh what a sight! Thanks for posting, Fary!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniBinKuchKahe.khushixnaadanmasakalli

Go to top