Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 50)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Originally posted by divy609

I donno the last scene nd the precap are Confused Dutta is speaking nothing and tomorrow's expression looks like he's fearing Confused  Kya yaar why no dialogues to D

I totally enjoyed The Last scene...and eagerly awaiting tomm's epi..!! Kala Had some Fantastic dialogues and AG delivered them brilliantly..!! Regarding, Dutta spoke Nothing today...well he Has always been the man of few words...His actions Speak louder than words..!!

I know we all are expecting some fierce exchange of words between the two...M sure..we'll get one..!
But right now...Dutta is all into a listening and processing mode...! Kala Being an enemy, Dutta can't get all emotional around her...and He Had never been around Her. He is standing in an enemy territory.....and he should know what His enemy is upto.

Totally agree....well saidClapClap

I can understand that uncertainties will hang over our head regardless but in this scene, Dutta's silence is understandable....and the fact that he just stepped away from Kala's mock hug is enough to communicate a lot too. Clash of the titans! AT LAST!Big smile......They are both perfectly in character....Kala at her taunting best and Dutta not saying much.....processing everything like you said.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksneets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*Sanely_Insanekhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Kala will not go down easily, she knows is either do or die and she is ready to face both. Her greatest enemy is right in front of her and she has the biggest collateral on her side, so it will be battle of more than just wits, tactics, emotions and foul play. At the end someone has to die but the question is who??

Hope Good Wins Over The Evil....LOL
Indian Mythology is at stake...LOL

LOL I know.....they've used WAY too many religious/mythological references now for their own good.....ab agar good doesn't win, toh they are insulting all of mythology that is revered by so many ppl. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.niki11AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-divy609*dewdrop~pearl*Sanely_Insane

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divy609

I donno the last scene nd the precap are Confused Dutta is speaking nothing and tomorrow's expression looks like he's fearing Confused  Kya yaar why no dialogues to D

I totally enjoyed The Last scene...and eagerly awaiting tomm's epi..!! Kala Had some Fantastic dialogues and AG delivered them brilliantly..!! Regarding, Dutta spoke Nothing today...well he Has always been the man of few words...His actions Speak louder than words..!!

I know we all are expecting some fierce exchange of words between the two...M sure..we'll get one..!
But right now...Dutta is all into a listening and processing mode...! Kala Being an enemy, Dutta can't get all emotional around her...and He Had never been around Her. He is standing in an enemy territory.....and he should know what His enemy is upto.

I would say its better to wait then jumping into conclusions...This confrontation Has been due for so long and i Believe the CVs Hav well thought it..!! Smile
Yeah U are all right ......That's the way DSP is ....
I'll wait for 2morrow's epi......I want the confrontation....!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAniAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Kala will not go down easily, she knows is either do or die and she is ready to face both. Her greatest enemy is right in front of her and she has the biggest collateral on her side, so it will be battle of more than just wits, tactics, emotions and foul play. At the end someone has to die but the question is who??

Hope Good Wins Over The Evil....LOL
Indian Mythology is at stake...LOL

LOL I know.....they've used WAY too many religious/mythological references now for their own good.....ab agar good doesn't win, toh they are insulting all of mythology that is revered by so many ppl. LOL
True......if at all they wanted to go with D to die track then they wouldn't have brought in mythology and hurt anyone's sentiments...i have got positive vibes.....LOL...please mere positive vibes ko tootne mat dena CV's....LOL

komal_w25ziksneets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-mozart66Pooja_219AreYaar

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Totally agree....well saidClapClap

I can understand that uncertainties will hang over our head regardless but in this scene, Dutta's silence is understandable....and the fact that he just stepped away from Kala's mock hug is enough to communicate a lot too. Clash of the titans! AT LAST!Big smile......They are both perfectly in character....Kala at her taunting best and Dutta not saying much.....processing everything like you said.

@ Bold :: believe me...I am even not thinking about it...!! Waste of time , waste of energy..!

Exactly, Time Has come for the Biggest Clash...
As U said, kala is all in her taunting mode....Her very First Line reflected the same " Tu Bilkul Nahi badla Bhao, Wohi Gussa "...Something Like that....!! The best part is Dutta Now Knows her true color and this time he wouldn't be bothered with what she Has to say...!!

Nimmi.ziksneets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire-mozart66Pooja_219khushixAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I too feel good is going to win over evil now.  Or there will be no meaning to the episodes of this whole week. Tomorrow might be more Dutta-Kala confrontation and blast on Thursday....the much dreaded 24thEvil Smile

I feel there will be some moments of suspense as to who died in the blast...Dutta or Kala or maybe Seema...If not for the rumor we would have been more sure that Kala will lose...now the rumor has made us to doubt if the good will win over the evil or not...LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-mozart66Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--khushixAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
In all honesty, it's Seema's fault as well for telling Kala about where Dutta is....so I am hoping she gets what she deserves tomorrw, and helps out Dutta, dies in the process, KALA goes missing, and everyone is saved.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAniPooja_219mozart66Elysia*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingSanely_InsanekhushixAreYaar

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
It's funny how Kala says that he hasn't changed. It shows how she has never recognized him, never understood him. She always misinterprets him.

She doesn't understand that he has changed, and this time around he's a lot stronger mentally. She's underestimating his emotional strength now, because she's assuming he's the same guy who broke down time and time again when put amidst an emotional storm.

Boy is she gonna get a shocker ROFL

silkrouteNimmi.ziksneets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire-mozart66-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top