Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 31)

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by make-believe

In other unrelated news: did you guys know that there is a huge Suds' fan on YouTube? LOL Or maybe it's Sumit Kaul himself...I have some inklings CoolLOL

its Sumit Kaul himself..LOL he has two FBs account -- one personal & the other for fans where he regularly shares videos of the epis with Suds in it...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltl--Sia--.SidrakabeeraspeakingAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Some random things I noticed in the episode...they're more obvious in the HQ videos, but this shall do!

@7.18 - Someone (a BG) appears from around the corner and points his gun at Kale and Mahatre's back AISE hi, randomly and out of nowhere???? LOL Ermmm, were the BGs supposed to turn on each other and this guy didn't get the memo by chance? LOL

@4.29 - A little schoolgirl, with chotis, a backpack, uniform and all is watching the crowd around Dutta's makeshift bed LOL There's a school in the basti? Shocked Wah wah ApproveLOL

Edited by make-believe - 21 March 2011 at 9:50pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlPooja_219.Sidrapyar-ishkkhushixAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Fatty you have noticed like super miniature things....wah wah to you LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushix

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I know, i was just going to say, the nuances you capture....I feel like I am zoning out on scenes sometimes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
*continues spamming* Mr. GreenLOL

Dutta's smile at seeing his family...:awww:

...and the agonizing reminder comes back in...

WHAT transition of emotions MR manages in this bit Clap I LOVE how he looked up at Mahadev, Neets mentioned it in her post I think...the pain, tears, defiance, helplessness, anger...brilliant...

Those last few shots in the black kurta are so amazing...Dutta becoming removed again :awww: ...so focused that he is almost robotic and YET you can see the vulnerability on his face...MR at it again with that trick of his...showing something while NOT showing it...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksneets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnidroopy_asleepmnx12sub_rosaPooja_219MelodiousDreams-Azy---Sia--BinKuchKahe..Sidrakhushixpyar-ishkAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Fatty! The interpretation of the caps sometimes are better than the actual scene itself :)
Jokes apart, this is what makes the show. I fail to understand why they would do away with such a brilliant actor, when they can do sooo much more with the show.
But, in keeping with the +ve frame as Ksh said, I will still hope All is Well, and its Kala who has a temporary blow up.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnineets_ltl-sourire-mnx12Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingkhushixpyar-ishkAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I know, i was just going to say, the nuances you capture....I feel like I am zoning out on scenes sometimes LOL

Lol, this stuff was so random that it caught my eyes...I was like "Hain? Stern Smile Yeh kaun hai?" LOL Especially with the BG...that is just weird! Warna I zone out too...especially in Seema's scenes or when they show too much footage with people just walking here and there LOLSleepy

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Brilliant Fatty! The interpretation of the caps sometimes are better than the actual scene itself :)
Jokes apart, this is what makes the show. I fail to understand why they would do away with such a brilliant actor, when they can do sooo much more with the show. 
But, in keeping with the +ve frame as Ksh said, I will still hope All is Well, and its Kala who has a temporary blow up.

Well, whatever we have, we have only a few more days to enjoy maybe...so indeed the best we can do is take the best of the time now and enjoy it to the utmost Smile Kya pata, phir MR ko, show ko, sab ke expressions ko dissect karna mille ya nahi LOL And when the roof falls on us (and the bomb explodes LOL) uski tab dekhi jayegi Tongue

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11neets_ltldroopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire-mnx12Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsElysia--Sia--BinKuchKahe..SidrakhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I don't know why they didn't plan for a new show in LTL's place...they had a good few months of heads up and there's plenty of shows around too waiting to go on air...even now, they can keep their whole cast and plan for a GOOD, no wait, GREAT ending in two, even one and a half month's worth of time...and I bet MR and every other person would be ready to stay for that period and give this show their best. These people only are too taken with the idea of milking the audience they've garnered in this time slot...the problem is, do they not understand that the audience is because of the SHOW, the ACTORS, their FACES, THEIR stories...it's not for the time slot or the name of the show that they are still trying to tap into this only Confused

Exactly......they DID have the time to wrap things up logically in another month of two....heck even with the notice MR gave back in Jan, they had a whole TWO MONTHS.....but they dragged most of it with Seema nonsense and end Feb mein jaake action shuru huyi.....so they KNOW everything....but they CHOOSE to drag it all out even when the actors are willing to stay on to do JUSTICE to the story.......pehle they themselves don't utilize the time properly and baad mein nautanki karte hain and trying to for shock value.....idiots.

@blue: WORD....god knows WHEN they will understand thatConfused

P.S. Thanks for the Dutta caps....Day Dreaming He was just SO amazing in this epi.....especially the last sceneDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-sourire-kabeeraspeaking

Go to top