Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 30)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Param: Colours vaalenyan nu akal da kata ya! Ainvayi inanoo samjh ni aandi ki sada li Mishal kina jaroori aa Angry Hor koi hairy wairy banda na chaloo, aaho!

Anyway lol, I agree with you about Tasha's understanding Big smile

@ BOLD 

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

LMAOOO you guys! Punjabi! Yay! Big smile Always makes me happyLOL.....especially the AAHOROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltl

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Dutta was going to have a 'dhokebaaz' attack once again today when he was like "Kyunnnn kiya tune aisa, Nakku?" ROFL Form mein aane laga tha Dutta lekin Mahadev started talking sense and changed the subject LOL Waise yeh Mahadev bada emotional banda hai...LOL

Kala could have chosen at least a more scenic setting to carry out her little show...aur Seema ko naye kapde bhi dene ki zehmat nahi ki...LOL Lagta hai dhanda accha nahi chal raha LOL Who else noticed that Suds' hair is growing into a vertical tower too? And not to leave them behind, Baaji Rao has grown his hair a lot too CoolLOL Raha bechara Kishore...kismat ka maara who can't quite play the same game as the rest of the boys on the LTL sets LOL

MV got her bangs cut again too kya? Confused Gaekwaad was so happy when Kala said she'll give him an inaam...a toy car probably from one of her madcap playtime collections LOL 

Bhola was so uber excited about the flower application on Dutta's eyes...smiling with all thirty two LOL But who wouldn't be? Dutta's sight came back! Party Party *dhinchaks and haar-pehnaoings* Tongue 

I loved the unshed tears in Dutta's eyes Hug Brilliant how MR did that. And Baaji's belief in Dutta..."Woh aayega." :inlove:Hug

Most hilarious line of the day: "Nakusha Vahini ki suraksha karna hamara kartavya hai." ROFL Ranga Bhaiyya, aapke muh se aisi baatein sahi nahi lagtien LOL I don't know why Ranga is even going with them...usko maar hi padni hai LOL

Precap...Suds ki game bajne ka time aagaya! Party Finally! Super excited to see what will happen.

Edited by make-believe - 21 March 2011 at 7:40pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-mnx12Pooja_219-bharti--Azy--Srushti-khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Dutta was going to have a 'dhokebaaz' attack once again today when he was like "Kyunnnn kiya tune aisa, Nakku?" ROFL Form mein aane laga tha Dutta lekin Mahadev started talking sense and changed the subject LOL Waise yeh Mahadev bada emotional banda hai...LOL LOL no I don't think he was having a "dhokebaaz" attack.....he was just upset that Nakku did this putting herself in such danger.....that was what that KYUN signified....his turmoil that he'd lost her again because she broke the promise he'd made her take for her own safety......he understands her now yaar......he wouldn't jump into 'dhokebaaz' mode so easily for NAKKU nowLOL.....but yeah Mahadev was pretty senti in that scene.....I liked his dialogues though.....good scene.

Who else noticed that Suds' hair is growing into a vertical tower too? And not to leave them behind, Baaji Rao has grown his hair a lot too CoolLOL Raha bechara Kishore...kismat ka maara who can't quite play the same game as the rest of the boys on the LTL sets LOL LMAO I did notice how both Suds and Baaji's hair also seems to have grown a lot all of a sudden.....seriously all these boys need to visit a hair salon ASAPLOL.....they can all go together and save time tooLOL

Most hilarious line of the day: "Nakusha Vahini ki suraksha karna hamara kartavya hai." ROFL Ranga Bhaiyya, aapke muh se aisi baatein sahi nahi lagtien LOL I don't know why Ranga is even going with them...usko maar hi padni hai LOL LMAO I laughed when he said that too.....and I was wondering what you'd say about that......

Edited by nureat01 - 21 March 2011 at 7:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire-mnx12kabeeraspeaking

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Most hilarious line of the day: "Nakusha Vahini ki suraksha karna hamara kartavya hai." ROFL Ranga Bhaiyya, aapke muh se aisi baatein sahi nahi lagtien LOL I don't know why Ranga is even going with them...usko maar hi padni hai LOL

Kahan I dreamt of Ranga leching after Naku...aur kahan he is proving to be a even loyal devar to Naku vahini than Baji. CryCryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnineets_ltlmnx12Pooja_219-bharti-kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Whole drama shifted to jungle? What about PN?Confused

I think they didn't want PN to bomb LOL Plus, in an open wide field and jungle, there is more scope for bodies getting 'lost' rather than PN's would-be rubble. You know, this actually makes me wonder...Dutta ka toh kuch pata hai, but what about the rest of the family? How many of them are going to get bumped off? Confused Kala and Nakku will of course survive...whether Suds does or not is yet to be seen. Madhu and Seema would be good liabilities to get off their backs with the blast. But what about AS/Roops/Leela? And MOST importantly - what about Baaji? Are they going to phase VR out too? What the hell kind of a 'storyline' and action plan by the channel this is LOL...they are going to get rid of all their actors, their most important actors, all at once? LOLClap

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Last week I remember some people celebrating cuz apparently CVs had shown thenga to what they call the "SR crowd". Looks like CVs have shown thenga to "Dutta vs Kala" crowd too! LOL
Anyways fast paced epi...which made my heart sink. I suppose this is it!

LOL Let's all laugh together, Ksh. Because you are not going to get an SR and we are not going to get Dutta vs. Kala...the show has made a bakra out of all of us and laughing at each other is all we can do at this point...sab saath mein haste hain TongueLOL

Originally posted by khushix

if they really wanna make dutta die or go missing or watever.. they shudnt be using those mantras and good wil win over evil wala dialogues! 
:(

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

So another thing does not make any sense to me - there is so much foreboding about good over evil, the mantras, the shlokas, the whole Gita path, how can they simply kill him off?

If there's one thing in Indian serials that is true, it is that the higher entity ALWAYS wins...LTL people can't possibly make God loose after making SO many references to 'Bholenaath' and Shivji and Bappa and Devi Ma and what not...they'll be defying everything they've stood for themselves and everything that their cultural depiction has shown...let's see if they do it LOL 

Edited by make-believe - 21 March 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltldroopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-mnx12Pooja_219-bharti--Azy-khushixTheRager

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
LOL Fatty.......you're worrying about AS/Leela/Roops being casualties? haha

Basically it's all up in the air.....kuch bhi ho sakta hai....but yes I also agree that they are going to look QUITE stupid if after the shlokas/mantras/talk of good winning over evil that's happened especially in this epi, they end up showing evil triumphing and D "dying".......

Anywhoo.....the epi left me with a good feeling....rest remains to be seen.

droopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlmnx12kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

How adorable was that hug Naku gave to AS? So sweet to see -  haan yeh baat alag ha if AS REALLY deserves that hug, but I'll let that slide LOL

I wanted Nakku to hug Baaji, but then there would have been a revival of the Othello-track predictions LOL Or keeping in mind the current situation, it would have been a Kumkum Part 2 in the remake LOL

Originally posted by khushix

oh, today they finally showed the two Kale's..betrayers!! AngryLOL

One of them is now called Mahatre LOL Name change bhi hogaya CoolLOL

Originally posted by nureat01

The moment in which his eyesight comes back....the slight smile for a bit as he is FINALLY able to focus and the blur clears away....and he sees his family first thing.....but then that transition as he sees their haalat and what Kala's done to them.....the anger and just sheer EMOTION in his eyes....just amazing.

Indeed the most beautiful part of the entire episode! MR, the master of the most minute transitions and expressions...beautifully thought out and done.

Fatty, what do you study if you don't mind me asking? Embarrassed And you shouldn't be on this forum when revising, tut tut. Kidding, it's my last week of freedom here too before stress of revision hits. Cry

Law student here, Neets...and hey, you write better Punjabi than Hindi! :P

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Anu abs. agree.....the royalness with which he was prepping up and walking out was just brilliant......and the shloks added  the subtle seriousness to it making it all look so magnificent......and even his horsey was all hyped up and swishing his tail....LOL LOL 

I actually wondered in that moment whether the tail hit MR while he was walking and whether he purposely walked a little father away on the other side LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlmnx12khushix

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

LOL no I don't think he was having a "dhokebaaz" attack.....he was just upset that Nakku did this putting herself in such danger.....that was what that KYUN signified....his turmoil that he'd lost her again because she broke the promise he'd made her take for her own safety......he understands her now yaar......he wouldn't jump into 'dhokebaaz' mode so easily for NAKKU nowLOL.....but yeah Mahadev was pretty senti in that scene.....I liked his dialogues though.....good scene. I was joking yaar, Anu...seeing a screaming Dutta always makes me laugh so ussi ki yaad aagayi aaj LOL Waise he did scream otherwise in the episode too...now to join the "Anaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" there is a "Kalaaaaaaaaaaa" LOL But yep, definitely! Like Param was saying, DN's relationship is unshakable now...there's nothing that can shake either one of their trusts anymore I think.

LMAO I did notice how both Suds and Baaji's hair also seems to have grown a lot all of a sudden.....seriously all these boys need to visit a hair salon ASAPLOL.....they can all go together and save time tooLOL Haina? And another similar thing...everyone's hair looked SO frizzy today! Even AG's many times, which is usually point straight and sleek...all of them looked terribly disheveled, which fits with the current scenario of course, but this much...is it so hot and humid in Mumbai already? MV was squinting sun-wise too today again...

LOL Fatty.......you're worrying about AS/Leela/Roops being casualties? haha

Basically it's all up in the air.....kuch bhi ho sakta hai....but yes I also agree that they are going to look QUITE stupid if after the shlokas/mantras/talk of good winning over evil that's happened especially in this epi, they end up showing evil triumphing and D "dying".......

Anywhoo.....the epi left me with a good feeling....rest remains to be seen. 

No bhai, woh jaayein toh I won't mind much LOL Speculating aise hi...poori cast revamp karni hai toh it's honestly inane of them to work around this story and concept especially now that it's widely spanned out from its original point. I don't know why they didn't plan for a new show in LTL's place...they had a good few months of heads up and there's plenty of shows around too waiting to go on air...even now, they can keep their whole cast and plan for a GOOD, no wait, GREAT ending in two, even one and a half month's worth of time...and I bet MR and every other person would be ready to stay for that period and give this show their best. These people only are too taken with the idea of milking the audience they've garnered in this time slot...the problem is, do they not understand that the audience is because of the SHOW, the ACTORS, their FACES, THEIR stories...it's not for the time slot or the name of the show that they are still trying to tap into this only Confused

ziksneets_ltl-sourire-mnx12sub_rosaTheRagerAreYaar

Go to top