Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 29)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Fatty, what do you study if you don't mind me asking? Embarrassed And you shouldn't be on this forum when revising, tut tut. Kidding, it's my last week of freedom here too before stress of revision hits. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

It was such an awesome episode, can't quite explain to you guys the amount of emotions I managed to find myself going through. Simply outstanding. Clap Where do I start? MR again was incredibly expressive. As Mahadev described who was in the picture, you could TOTALLY see the expression on Dutta convey his every thought of knowing who that 'budhi aurat' or 'do aadmi'  were. The anger that came across at Naku breaking her promise was just out of the world- Dutta was well and truly riled up. However, the intensity and convincing, almost sort of wowed way in which Mahadev told Dutta that Naku did it for his love was WONDERFUL Thumbs Up

Yes, I agree with this bit. But, I think even if Mahadev hadn't calmed Dutta and told him about Nakku's efforts he still wouldn't have been angry at her for long...after their newly evolved relationship through this JMM2 track...one thing that has become abs. unshakable is their understanding for each other......more so for Dutta. He trusts her, her instincts more than ever now than he trusts himself or ever has. 

So pestal and mortar it was. I'd like to know whether there is really a flower so strong that the blind can see again LOL Rub a bit of paste on his eyelids, let the skin absorb it so that the retina, lens and what not get functioning again and then ta-da! One can see.....D'oh

I am not sure about a flower...but yes the Ayurvedic stuff, Homeopathic stuff def. works....I mean there is a separate field of study for both.....it's quite disappointing though that they have not been recognized at a greater level but hopefully in the years to come...

And then the scene that followed where Dutta's eyesight emerged, was extremely overwhelming personally. For 2 reasons: firstly Dutta's eyesight FINALLY returned and then seeing MR portray Dutta. I was a little teary eyed. That tinge of a smile and happiness that he could see his family and then the realisation that they were captive and the smile disappeared, was just moving.

WORD....this is exactly why there is no man in the whole Telly industry who can portray Dutta like Mishal has....bow dowm man LOL LOL ....hun bas colors vaalenyan noo akal aa jave 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 21 March 2011 at 6:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11neets_ltlPooja_219kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Just watched today's episode....I don't think the article holds any truth whatsoever Wacko and that Kavita Yadav chick....she probably got in trouble for the writing the march 24th date last week so just to play along and make the article sounds more "credible" she came up with this junk today......Wacko Dead LOL ROFL The reasons you come up with is jokesss! Chick hahaha! 

Preety has given a nice insight about the shloks and their meanings that were being sung today....so going by her post and what I saw....this all just seems mere hocus-pocus to garner TRPs/ publicity whatever they are trying to achieve....quite pathetic strategy though Ermm Yeah Param, I am pretty much oblivious to the ins and outs of certain aspects of Hinduism so Preety's post was defo an eye opener. I did also notice a lot of reference to good winning over evil, but had no knowledge of the significance of the shloks. But LOL at your 'hocus pocus' comment- pata nahi yaar, dekhta ha....there is this one line at the end of the article tha is written poorly :  'The ratings will decide if Datta's character is to be brought again. And if he does then Dutta will com back in a new avatar. But, if the show does well the story will go on with the entry of a new guy....' I don't gettt itttt. LOL

Dude......I used to be good at hinduism history, mythology stuff when I was in India......now toh I just remember bits and pieces.....LOL but the Holika incident struck me because LTL is prob. the only show that didn't celebrate holi and I was thinking may be this is their way of celebrating it by ending the evil......kinda like holika was burnt in that fire they might burn Kala too.....good stuff though....and yeah I don't know about the shlok meanings either...but I have heard them couple times so I just recognize it....

The dialogues of good winning over evil.....Baaji and Kishore's dialogues to Kala.......I mean if Dutta is being killed or vanished in thin air by this week then the writers / CV's wouldn't have conveyed all the good vs.evil hype verbally today....... true, lets hope thats the case.

Also the little "stage" that Kala has set up and was sitting on reminded me of the Holika incident with praladh.....it is very much possible that it might be Kala that might become the victim of the blast.......and it would be nice if Suds and Seema can just sit in her godi so they can do down with her LOL LOL LOL, a case of apne paro par khudh kulhari marni!

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 21 March 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnineets_ltlkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Param: Colours vaalenyan nu akal da kata ya! Ainvayi inanoo samjh ni aandi ki sada li Mishal kina jaroori aa Angry Hor koi hairy wairy banda na chaloo, aaho!

Anyway lol, I agree with you about Tasha's understanding Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Param: Colours vaalenyan nu akal da kata ya! Ainvayi inanoo samjh ni aandi ki sada li Mishal kina jaroori aa Angry Hor koi hairy wairy banda na chaloo, aaho!

Anyway lol, I agree with you about Tasha's understanding Big smile

@ BOLD 

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

The moment in which his eyesight comes back....the slight smile for a bit as he is FINALLY able to focus and the blur clears away....and he sees his family first thing.....but then that transition as he sees their haalat and what Kala's done to them.....the anger and just sheer EMOTION in his eyes....just amazing.

The end had him so sombre and ready for battle.....but what an awesome sight he made

@ Bold

Anu abs. agree.....the royalness with which he was prepping up and walking out was just brilliant......and the shloks added  the subtle seriousness to it making it all look so magnificent......and even his horsey was all hyped up and swishing his tail....LOL LOL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 21 March 2011 at 5:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Loved the Holika theory guys, puts a positive spin on the whole scenario :)
I do hope that happens, and it is Kala who goes missing for a bit till she can prepare for the next big battle!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
More people getting into the positivity boat. Yay! Party

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25droopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219kabeeraspeaking

Go to top