Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 28)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Just watched today's episode....I don't think the article holds any truth whatsoever Wacko and that Kavita Yadav chick....she probably got in trouble for the writing the march 24th date last week so just to play along and make the article sounds more "credible" she came up with this junk today......Wacko Dead

Preety has given a nice insight about the shloks and their meanings that were being sung today....so going by her post and what I saw....this all just seems mere hocus-pocus to garner TRPs/ publicity whatever they are trying to achieve....quite pathetic strategy though Ermm

The dialogues of good winning over evil.....Baaji and Kishore's dialogues to Kala.......I mean if Dutta is being killed or vanished in thin air by this week then the writers / CV's wouldn't have conveyed all the good vs.evil hype verbally today.......

Also the little "stage" that Kala has set up and was sitting on reminded me of the Holika incident with praladh.....it is very much possible that it might be Kala that might become the victim of the blast.......and it would be nice if Suds and Seema can just sit in her godi so they can do down with her LOL LOL

@bold: That would be PERFECTROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yeah having watched the epi now makes me wonder about the article too......but again I can't say anything either way.......the vagueness continues....but whatever.

The epi itself did set the base a lot for good winning over evil by showing all those dialogues, the sword of truth that Mahadev gives Dutta saying it's blessed by Bholenath....and then ofcourse the shlokas in the end as Dutta gets ready to leave.....those were the best part seriously.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlkabeeraspeaking

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Just watched today's episode....I don't think the article holds any truth whatsoever Wacko and that Kavita Yadav chick....she probably got in trouble for the writing the march 24th date last week so just to play along and make the article sounds more "credible" she came up with this junk today......Wacko Dead LOL ROFL The reasons you come up with is jokesss! Chick hahaha!

Preety has given a nice insight about the shloks and their meanings that were being sung today....so going by her post and what I saw....this all just seems mere hocus-pocus to garner TRPs/ publicity whatever they are trying to achieve....quite pathetic strategy though Ermm Yeah Param, I am pretty much oblivious to the ins and outs of certain aspects of Hinduism so Preety's post was defo an eye opener. I did also notice a lot of reference to good winning over evil, but had no knowledge of the significance of the shloks. But LOL at your 'hocus pocus' comment- pata nahi yaar, dekhta ha....there is this one line at the end of the article tha is written poorly :  'The ratings will decide if Datta's character is to be brought again. And if he does then Dutta will com back in a new avatar. But, if the show does well the story will go on with the entry of a new guy....' I don't gettt itttt. LOL

The dialogues of good winning over evil.....Baaji and Kishore's dialogues to Kala.......I mean if Dutta is being killed or vanished in thin air by this week then the writers / CV's wouldn't have conveyed all the good vs.evil hype verbally today....... true, lets hope thats the case.

Also the little "stage" that Kala has set up and was sitting on reminded me of the Holika incident with praladh.....it is very much possible that it might be Kala that might become the victim of the blast.......and it would be nice if Suds and Seema can just sit in her godi so they can do down with her LOL LOL LOL, a case of apne paro par khudh kulhari marni!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-Pooja_219kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL arey this is pretty direct yaar.....chalega.....all he really needs is a HAIRCUT now and we'll all be happyLOL

More people for the haircut!:woohoo::lol:

I think MR is in a phase LOL A phase all boys go through when they want to 'grow' their hair LOL This was the perfect length...alas it is no more LOL

In other unrelated news: did you guys know that there is a huge Suds' fan on YouTube? LOL Or maybe it's Sumit Kaul himself...I have some inklings CoolLOL

Edited by make-believe - 21 March 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-BinKuchKahe.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
LOL heyyy Fatty! No comments on the epi? Did you even watch it?  :P

Ahhh I love that cap of Dutta....what a scene that wasDay Dreaming

ROFL I'm pretty sure that's Sumit Kaul himself on YT....aur kaun is bande ki videos upload karega :P.....I think I remember someone in the forum mentioning this account once before too.....lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.khushix

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

LOL arey this is pretty direct yaar.....chalega.....all he really needs is a HAIRCUT now and we'll all be happyLOL

More people for the haircut!:woohoo::lol:

I think MR is in a phase LOL A phase all boys go through when they want to 'grow' their hair LOL This was the perfect length...alas it is no more LOL

In other unrelated news: did you guys know that there is a huge Suds' fan on YouTube? LOL Or maybe it's Sumit Kaul himself...I have some inklings CoolLOL

ROFL That website looks awesome!!!! Thanks yaar! You know, I actually don't care about MR's hair, it's never come across to me that he ACTUALLY needs one LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingkhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

You know, I actually don't care about MR's hair, it's never come across to me that he ACTUALLY needs one LOL

Oh no, Neets....he DOES....I'm finally starting to see it more clearly now too.....lol.....just look at the difference in hairstyle from the cap Fatty posted to his hairstyle in today's precap....it's grown a LOT now.....MR needs to get a haircutttttLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25kabeeraspeaking

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I was actually on campus, went on the computer quickly around 2pm (UK time), then saw the thread about the spoiler, read the first few posts and then went back to work. My heart just sank and then the feeling sorta disappeared, I was so eager to get back home and read  more about it. It has got to me the most ridiculous article ever in terms of the fact it's trashing the whole concept of LTL. The result is such a backfiring one, any idiot would be able to see it.
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

LOL heyyy Fatty! No comments on the epi? Did you even watch it?  :P

Ahhh I love that cap of Dutta....what a scene that wasDay Dreaming

ROFL I'm pretty sure that's Sumit Kaul himself on YT....aur kaun is bande ki videos upload karega :P.....I think I remember someone in the forum mentioning this account once before too.....lol

I shall watch after I get this studying for a damn test out of the way :unsure:Mr. Green

Oh yeah, love that scene too...his eyes...the shine in them...he's kind of hurt, she's gotten through to him, he wants to explain, but his zidd and akkad won't let him and so the turmoil Smile Beautiful stuff.

The funniest thing about that Suds account is stuff like him saying "Sudarshan finds out Dutta is blind" when there are other MORE important people like Kala and Chaskar who find out that he is blind in that scene LOL One day when I'm free, I shall go to that channel and entertain myself LOL

@Neets: I don't like long/overgrown hair on men, so maybe it's just me? Looks much more cleaner and neater that way to my brain LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire-incandescencekhushixAreYaar

Go to top