Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 23)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Signing off now. I dont think I managed to convince anyone to get into the positive boat along with me...but I am glad I am going to bed in a positive frame of mind. Just request you all to send positive vibes for LTL and Mishal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25nik_itaPooja_219

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@Ksh....I'm exhausted...and very sad!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
It's hard to be in a positive frame of mind but I'm more in a "brace myself" frame of mind unlike in the morning when I was in a MEGA PISSED OFF frame of mind......that's progress, right?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepkabeeraspeakingTheRager

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

It's hard to be in a positive frame of mind but I'm more in a "brace myself" frame of mind unlike in the morning when I was in a MEGA PISSED OFF frame of mind......that's progress, right?LOL

Exactly Anu...you have moved forward at least, I am still in the MAHA ANGRY mode now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11AreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Uff.. just read all the posts..too tired after a long day and what do i see here.. Shocked
lots happening and one more spoiler..Sleepy
@sara: thanks for the info..  and the hairy guy was the best one...LOL suddenly few faces coming to my mind..Dead  I will wait for the things to unfold..if replacement does happen, i would love to watch their comedy of errors.. before bidding good bye..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl*dewdrop~pearl*AreYaar

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by nureat01

[QUOTE=SAraW]

Obviously Anu ..  I dont think Mishal would like to continue .. thats what they wanted .. and thats exactly how they painted this whole Mishal leaving thing in public...  Now they will leave no stone unturned to blame him  If he leaves... Whatever! i hope he resign soon ,, in fact stop shooting and leave colors at bad spot!

Hmmm I see.....so I guess with this new "storyline", they are buying time again to find a new face for Dutta? lol all the best to them for thatSleepy

If this was any actor other than MR, they might even have pulled it off but oh what an EPIC FAIL this is going to be......

That explains why we dont have an announcement on a new actor yet. Sucks. Goodbye LTL.
[/QUOTE

if it was any other actor than mr they would  have announced his replacement but they also know in their hearts that it is not easy to replace mr look around for all the below average actors playing leads in all the shows across all channels sushant singh who is supposed to be the blue eyed boy of tv ind has been giving same innocent andpained expressins for almost two years even he doesnot stand a chance against mr  that is why they are shying away to anounce the name and making mr a scape goat they also know mr is not good at pr poor guy may godbless him and i did not want to say this but i am so pained that pranjal saxena should burn in hellfor causing so much pain  to us meri baddua hai woh kabhi sukhi nahi rahega
m

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Kala on that chair in the middle of nowhere! And that too on a stage!LOL That was hilarious!

And man...Dutta is actually mad at Nakku....I don't know what will happen during the reunion if we get to see one. But I liked the whole medicine-Dutta opening his eyes and seeing the photo sequence. It was shot well. Also kudos to Mahadev, tanaji, Bhola, Ranga etc for standing by Dutta becoming his army! Dutta on the horse with his army around himDay Dreaming

I felt bad for all the actors today. Why this climax in that hot sun. They all looked tired and exhausted. But I think that is what they are trying to show.. Baaji and Kishore's dialogues mean that Kala will see her end (that is if you ignore the article and all the tamasha off screen)

All those bombs are going to be the end of someone alright! I would love it if Kala gets caught in between and then there is a suspense as to if she is alive or dead and then she can strike again after some time...That would make more sense and will be the right thing to do!

Suds looked terrified in the precap and what killer looks Dutta was throwing his way! Tomorrow we will get a clearer picture about the future..Maybe...Dutta-Kala confrontation..no promos...no special epi..huh! We had a special epi for Kala-family confrontation...Dumb ppl!Angry

Edited by Crystal29 - 21 March 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltl-Roopa-nik_itaPooja_219-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--kabeeraspeakingkhushixTheRagerAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

All those bombs are going to be the end of someone alright! I would love it if Kala gets caught in between and then there is a suspense as to if she is alive or dead and then she can strike again after some time...That would make more sense and will be the right thing to do!

Oh I actually like this scenario the best, maybe the TC people got their facts messed up and its in fact Kala who might go missing. Oh I am hoping against hope now :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29nik_itaPooja_219-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top