Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 19)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
This was the only show on TV currently that had actually shown some honesty in the way they told their story! But some people just don't understand!

If they have made up their mind to ruin the love-story of Dutta and Nakusha and make Dutta play second fiddle to some random dude....I'd like Mishal to quit right now. He is too good an actor to waste his talent in a cheap, run-on-the-mill show! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.-Roopa-Crystal29neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by nureat01

Obviously Anu ..  I dont think Mishal would like to continue .. thats what they wanted .. and thats exactly how they painted this whole Mishal leaving thing in public...  Now they will leave no stone unturned to blame him  If he leaves... Whatever! i hope he resign soon ,, in fact stop shooting and leave colors at bad spot!

Hmmm I see.....so I guess with this new "storyline", they are buying time again to find a new face for Dutta? lol all the best to them for thatSleepy

If this was any actor other than MR, they might even have pulled it off but oh what an EPIC FAIL this is going to be......

well yaah probably.. going by the article Dutta will go missing .. naku will go for a search and in the process some "hairy" guy will help her and fall in love with her . Confused .. and may be he will marry her forcibly LOL .. Nakusha will then go to her basti .( as plaaaaaaned) and pply sooth so that her new husband wont recognize her :D and wil commit suicide ... jahan say story shuruu hue thi wahan khatam .. Eternal isn't it!? 

@ ksh..

Well.. i dont think so .. 24th march is not his last day of shoot .. :)  

Why dont they bring some bhalu to play character .....LOL Full hairy LOL

Gadha to be replaced by Bhalu...that's bit of a stretch LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

well yaah probably.. going by the article Dutta will go missing .. naku will go for a search and in the process some "hairy" guy will help her and fall in love with her . Confused .. and may be he will marry her forcibly LOL .. Nakusha will then go to her basti .( as plaaaaaaned) and pply sooth so that her new husband wont recognize her :D and wil commit suicide ... jahan say story shuruu hue thi wahan khatam .. Eternal isn't it!? 

@bold : hairy guy! ROFL

I am just waiting to see who that scapegoat is going to be!Tongue

Now Dhobi ka K****A will bring Bali ka Bakra to play role of Dutta
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-bharti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

This was the only show on TV currently that had actually shown some honesty in the way they told their story! But some people just don't understand!

If they have made up their mind to ruin the love-story of Dutta and Nakusha and make Dutta play second fiddle to some random dude....I'd like Mishal to quit right now. He is too good an actor to waste his talent in a cheap, run-on-the-mill show! 

*sigh* Word....I can't even imagine what else I'd want to watch so ardently now......LTL was the only show I felt like MAKING TIME to watch no matter how exhausted I feltOuch

A rare show where all the factors were in place so smoothly.....and now they're taking away the center....it will all fall like a house of cardsOuch

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteNimmi.zikskomal_w25-Roopa-Crystal29neets_ltlsub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking--Sia--khushix

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@bold: I cannot watch Dutta playing second fiddle to another lead too...Dutta/MR emanates energy, power, authority...And that is how I will remember him! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-neets_ltlsub_rosaPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking--Sia--khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Finally, Dutta's eyesight is back! I was extremely happy to watch LTL on TV after soooo many days...but of course my happiness was short lived....just read the spoiler. *sigh* After watching today's episode...I guess the news is true this time around. Now I see why the epis have paced up...there's a change plan....story. They didn't even care to show Dutta seeing Nakku first after getting his sight back...*sigh*

Ohhhh you finally got to watch it on TV?? What a week you've picked, MashLOL.....Chalo atleast his eyesight's backSmile

Maybe they just might show a brief DN scene before the explosion *fingers crossed*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Obviously Anu ..  I dont think Mishal would like to continue .. thats what they wanted .. and thats exactly how they painted this whole Mishal leaving thing in public...  Now they will leave no stone unturned to blame him  If he leaves... Whatever! i hope he resign soon ,, in fact stop shooting and leave colors at bad spot!

Hmmm I see.....so I guess with this new "storyline", they are buying time again to find a new face for Dutta? lol all the best to them for thatSleepy

If this was any actor other than MR, they might even have pulled it off but oh what an EPIC FAIL this is going to be......

@ ksh..

Well.. i dont think so .. 24th march is not his last day of shoot .. :)  

@ blue - If thats true, a 2nd FALSE information from the same TC article Dead!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Hello girls! Enough is enough! Stay positive and be optimistic! If MR is available to LTL then he will stay! Smile

They have to bring new characters for future storylines...that doesnt mean Dutta will be sidelined. Thats impossible! So be positive and send positive vibes!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nik_itaWanderbug*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top