Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 17)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by SAraW

Obviously Anu ..  I dont think Mishal would like to continue .. thats what they wanted .. and thats exactly how they painted this whole Mishal leaving thing in public...  Now they will leave no stone unturned to blame him  If he leaves... Whatever! i hope he resign soon ,, in fact stop shooting and leave colors at bad spot!

Hmmm I see.....so I guess with this new "storyline", they are buying time again to find a new face for Dutta? lol all the best to them for thatSleepy

If this was any actor other than MR, they might even have pulled it off but oh what an EPIC FAIL this is going to be......

Exactly Anu.....If it was someone else things would have been different...But someone stepping into the shoes of MR ....... not possible but someone wants to prove it thats  possible hope he gets his answer ....Dead

Edited by Sia79 - 21 March 2011 at 10:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Crystal29kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Obviously Anu ..  I dont think Mishal would like to continue .. thats what they wanted .. and thats exactly how they painted this whole Mishal leaving thing in public...  Now they will leave no stone unturned to blame him  If he leaves... Whatever! i hope he resign soon ,, in fact stop shooting and leave colors at bad spot!

Hmmm I see.....so I guess with this new "storyline", they are buying time again to find a new face for Dutta? lol all the best to them for thatSleepy

If this was any actor other than MR, they might even have pulled it off but oh what an EPIC FAIL this is going to be......

If they had even an ounce of smartness in them, they will first find the replacement and then try the storyline! Anyway...What am I asking for and from whom!Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Pooja_219-bharti-rpmenon--Sia--kabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushixAreYaar

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spandana11

Chill down girls,actually after seeing the episode I did not get a feeling that dutta is going to die,because through out the episode they were positive dialogs and mantras indicating good winning against evil, and also sword dutta got from mahedva is prasad of shiva how can he loose and also dutta is not going alone villagers are with him and I seriously think seema is going to sacrifice life and it is not in jungle the place looks like some empty place,and people who are looking for kala dutta face off I think it will be after saving family he can not talk to kala when family is in danger na ,and also no sign or build up as male lead is dying I hope it is rumor

but colors ppl are themselves so evil that take any of their shows only evil wins if they again show kala winning against dutta and introduce a new man for naku to avenge ds death even then evil read kala wins over good read dutta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-Srushti-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Well, cant it be like always that TC articles are only half true Confused. Generally that has been the trend, certain aspects of what they write come true, but certain dont. Like during Nakku's FR, TC had written Dutta will vow not to see Nakku's face again (which happened) but they also mentioned Dutta will go missing from PN for a few days, which dint happen! Then again TB wrote Dutta will vow not to see Nakku's face again, and lock her up in a storeroom LOL! So similar to their previous track record, maybe the bomb-planting thing came true, but not necessarily the "Dutta going missing" one!

So you see, just because Kala is planting the bomb, we need not get worried unnecessarily.....since that incident happened in today's episode itself, it wasnt a difficult guess as this scene must have been shot couple of days back, and the article was released just today. So the upcoming track this week was an easy guess for them as people who visited on-location when the scene was shot must have informed them. But same is not the case with "future tracks" as its yet to be shot! So with their available information, they have added some "mirch-masala" and made this "creative" article LOL! And not only that, if you guys have noticed, already one information in the article has proved to be WRONG! The TC article mentions "when Dutta reaches HAVELI, he realises all his family members are tied!". Now is all this happening in a HAVELI?! No. So lets not believe everything that TC has written, lets just wait and watch out for the next 2 weeks to see what happens Smile.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25dramagoNimmi.niki11neets_ltlnik_itaCrystal29Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsmeghaparti--Sia---Srushti-khushixTheRagerAreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

What just happened today? My head is reeling, but as folks pointed out, once MR quits, I quit too. My only regret is going to be that I will miss interacting with such wonderful folks on this forum.
Sucks big time!

@ Bold: 

NO need to regret anything.....there are plenty of old episodes for us to CHERISH....the discussions can STILL be continued and I would love to be part of it since I have only come aboard few months ago and hadn't been fortunate enough to analyze lot of the stuff from the beginning of the show.....all we have to do is re-watch the old episodes and bring it on LOL Smile 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 21 March 2011 at 10:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11droopy_asleepneets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

shan2430 Groupbie
shan2430
shan2430

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Think am going to stop watching it from tomorrow itself...Care a damn whether Kala wins or not OR even if Seema cosies upto the new-face Dutta...Extremely disappointed with this turn of events-even more with PH coz they chose to go ahead with such a crap storyline minus Mishal...Paresh Rawal-is this yur PH really?I thought an actor of his calibre will have some respect for talent in other actors too-Mishal here...I thought a creative man like him would not let creativity degenerate with crappy storylines..But na- his PH chose to buy into Colors and let their show suck!!!They could ave ended their story well and maybe started another story with similar cast and crew if they bothered abt their employments..But na-they had to ruin it!!

Anyways - i will make better use of time ...A big kick to ColorsEvil SmileMay all yur shows ROT

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25ziksniki11neets_ltl*dewdrop~pearl*MelodiousDreamsElysiakabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushixAreYaar

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Well, cant it be like always that TC articles are only half true Confused. Generally that has been the trend, certain aspects of what they write come true, but certain dont. Like during Nakku's FR, TC had written Dutta will vow not to see Nakku's face again (which happened) but they also mentioned Dutta will go missing from PN for a few days, which dint happen! Then again TB wrote Dutta will vow not to see Nakku's face again, and lock her up in a storeroom LOL! So similar to their previous track record, maybe the bomb-planting thing came true, but not necessarily the "Dutta going missing" one!

So you see, just because Kala is planting the bomb, we need not get worried unnecessarily.....since that incident happened in today's episode itself, it wasnt a difficult guess as this scene must have been shot couple of days back, and the article was released just today. So the upcoming track this week was an easy guess for them as people who visited on-location when the scene was shot must have informed them. But same is not the case with "future tracks" as its yet to be shot! So with their available information, they have added some "mirch-masala" and made this "creative" article LOL! And not only that, if you guys have noticed, already one information in the article has proved to be WRONG! The TC article mentions "when Dutta reaches HAVELI, he realises all his family members are tied!". Now is all this happening in a HAVELI?! No. So lets not believe everything that TC has written, lets just wait and watch out for the next 2 weeks to see what happens Smile.

for this post only Appu you deserve a big hugHug...whether you want it or not you are going to get itLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11mozart66Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

well yaah probably.. going by the article Dutta will go missing .. naku will go for a search and in the process some "hairy" guy will help her and fall in love with her . Confused .. and may be he will marry her forcibly LOL .. Nakusha will then go to her basti .( as plaaaaaaned) and pply sooth so that her new husband wont recognize her :D and wil commit suicide ... jahan say story shuruu hue thi wahan khatam .. Eternal isn't it!? 

@ ksh..

Well.. i dont think so .. 24th march is not his last day of shoot .. :)  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlCrystal29*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia--Sia--khushixAreYaar

Go to top