Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 131)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by neets_ltl

....there's always a question of morals- does Dutta have the right to kill Kala- purely on an ethical basis...

You are questioning morals NOW Neets? Kala toh phir deserves it (not that I want her to die)....but what about those countless other murders he have done. On ethical basis did Dutta have the right to kill anyone of them? Honestly speaking, seeing Dutta kill anyone, even those BGs he killed during his blind phase, bothers me. I was traumatized for a couple days or so when Dutta BURNED a man alive in that fight scene post FR. I would question all those murders before I raise a question of ethics about killing Kala. Kala killed his father...locked his family up for days and tried to KILL them too. Yes, AS doesn't have the right to pass out judgments and sazaas for Kala like that nor does Dutta have the right to kill her....but are they not...is Dutta not justified in his actions this time around?

Waise I'm sure he won't be able to pull the trigger..

Originally posted by nureat01

As for the precap.....MR/Dutta's bit seems sweet but MV is like MEGA BLANK.....what is WRONG with her?Confused  Is she seriously ill or something?

I told you na...there's something WRONG with her. She seems fazed out. And cmonnn am I the only one who didn't like the colour of her lipstick she's wearing in the precap?

Bold: Yes you're absolutely right. These characters have been killing etc all of them, speaking from an ethicial point of view are plain murderers. What I meant was in terms of how easy it was for AS to say that. The point you make is completely valid. What to do now hey LOL Marne wala mar gaya and now our Dutta is going to go  'ghumne' somewhere LOL

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPrinsesse.Suvi

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@ red - Suds being forgiven and Kala decided to be shot somehow doesnt seem consistent Confused (though we know Dutta wont do that eventually). I mean, I know Kala has done a bigger sin, but Suds was equally a part of it, he wasnt a small kid to fall for her "behkaava" right? Like how Kala rightly puts it, he has been a "kameena" since birth LOL. He did the "execution" part of all of Kala's plans. He also gave her ideas from time to time (which btw worked better than Kala's LOL!). So I dint feel Suds DESERVED that forgivance so quickly.

And I also agree with what you said about AS being "OK" with Dutta KILLING Kala Confused. I mean, ATLEAST NOW AS should demotivate Dutta to kill anyone, especially his "sister" Kala! Because of the "momentary" anger he can kill her, but will he be able to forgive himself for the rest of his life if he did that? Because at the end of the day, Dutta is a nice guy with a good heart. What about her son, who would lose his mother? Kala is a WITCH, she is the most selfish woman, but there is a difference between Kala and Dutta right? So definitely Dutta will show this difference eventually, and set her free. 

@Neets and Appu: One thing's for sure, Kala will NOT die of course for the purpose of their track and all. The gun pointing was just to end the episode on a high point and get the intensity factor up. And all along, none of us has ever wanted Dutta to get his hands dirty with Kala's (or even Suds) blood...so that's not a comfortable idea to begin with. But the question of ASallowing Dutta to KILL Kala right in front of them all...once again, that is something that DEFINITELY contradicts her 'religious' stances, because one who is really pious will never stand for inflicted death even on a sinner ...and I am someone who said that I want to see an 'end' to Kala by means of death or even disappearance from the track as the only possible 'absolvement' for all her wrongdoings. In that, I meant DIVINE retribution, Kala dying as a turn of events or being subjected to karma through situations and fate, not PEOPLE, be it Dutta or Baaji or even AS, doing it KNOWINGLY and not in a pressure situation or something. 

So the question arises...if what AS is allowing is wrong (and it is ethically), WHAT would you guys say is the best way to deal with Kala? What 'judgement' would you pass on her...the very thing that everyone in the episode was shying away from? It's actually a very tough question and decision if you think deeply about it...

Fatty, "hawai chappals"?!?!?! ROFLROFLROFL..................I wear them at home, so you too Shocked?!?!ROFLROFLROFL

And even I dint like the way Suds was forgiven so quickly, that too without any much effort from his side. I somehow dint like the way Leela said that dialogue, it somehow seemed "easy" for her to say Confused. Her acting was not up-to-the mark I feel. Or maybe Suds could have been shown running to Leela and falling on her feet, upon which she forgives him and asks Bhao also to forgive him. And after all that he did to her and her family, she should have atleast given a "dhasoo" bhashan to him before forgiving him, the way everyone GAVE IT to Kala! And I really hope Leela doesnt accept him back as her husband Ouch.

@bold: Yeah definitely, I think that might be it, Appu...Suds' ko they forgave too quickly, without the transitions happening properly and leading into it...it might have made SOME sense even if they had SHOWN a little pointing towards the reasoning behind it, like Dutta vocalizing sardonically that his sister will become a widow if he kills Suds or Leela being shown to have a 'isko toh main sabak sikhaongi' types of face LOL I guess they didn't show LEELA's motivations behind making that request of Dutta which is the problem...Dutta accepting and the rest of the family, though being shocked, keeping quiet was still understandable without being shown in detail or through dialogues. But of course, they just pulled something inconsistent and rushed like this to retain Suds in the storyline still, I think. If they won't let HIM go, phir toh Kala is definitely not going anywhere too...why they're choosing to keep these 'old' characters in the mix still and how they can help with the future storylines, I dunno and I can't really comprehend or predict either :scratch: :shrug:...because for me, if Dutta is gone, they really have no meaning any longer, and if they send them back to the pursuit over the 'gaddi'...it's going to be a rehash of the whole Dec-March track, which will just be useless repetition.

@red: Oh yeah, hawai chappals are CoolLOL Best to beat someone up with and throw at too...zyada jaeb ka nuksaan nahi hota LOL

Now I really wonder what Kala would do for a living Ermm.

She can be a freelance photographer...after all, getting all kinds of piktures kheenchoed in stalko-fying mode and placing them in people's rooms seems to be her favourite pastime and even torture technique LOL

@ red - Very true! AS behaves totally religious on one hand, and on the other she doesnt have a problem if her son killed her daughter Shocked?! I remember her once asking Dutta to forgive Anna Confused. According to me, the best judgement for Kala would be to kick her out of PN and keep her away from everyone who is her own (including her husband, son, mother, sisters, etc.). Right now she doesnt understand the value of "love" and "family" because she never had to actually be alone in life, or stay away from all of them at one time. Now when she is kicked out, more than anything she will realise the value of these important things, will slowly start missing having all of them in her life, and finally realize that there are certain things which are MUCH beyond money, power, and other materialistic things in life. That day she all this "akkad" and "pride" of her will shatter, and the "human" inside her will awaken. At the end of the day, she is also a woman (a wife, a mother, a daughter), and will eventually realize her limitations and REAL needs in life. She is a really lucky woman to get a "satwik" guy like Kishore as her husband, whom I have full faith in, that the day Kala returns to him as a changed woman, he will not think twice before accepting her.

@ blue - Word! (this is the 1st time I'm trying this usage, learnt it from you guys LOL!)

@ pink - But I think Kala will definitely be out of PN, as keeping her there is a HUGE risk to the lives of everyone living there. You cannot trust her, within no time she will bounce back with another plan, and might even create ANOTHER hostage situation in the absence of Dutta/Baaji.

@
orange - Hawai chappals ki to baat hi alag hain, they are super cool Cool! I remember once I was in such a hurry that after getting dressed I forgot to change my sandals and by mistake I stepped out of my house wearing "hawai chappals" LOL! I realised this only after reaching my destination, just imagine my condition yaar OuchLOL. And I was actually wearing some cool clothes and other cool accessories on top, and on feet, even cooler "hawai chappals" that too a blue one ROFLROFLROFL!

@ maroon *having a tough time selecting different variety of colors LOL* - Or even better, she can be a designer cum make-up artist cum stylist LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 25 March 2011 at 8:09am

AbhiAnimozart66

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Are Mahhis lights..oops I mean eyes really that green?..woh christmas wali decorative ligths ki tarah lag rahi thi..twinkle twinkle lil green star....it sort of looked white in the middle..and then in the middle of the epi it was sorta normal...why cant mahi just stick to one eye colour? And suds ki eyes were brown..I swear I saw that he had green eyes in one episode..

Dont mind me.. I once counted the number of stairs in PN..

-Swasti-AreYaar

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
something i MUST get off my chest while Mishal is still around!!!
one thing i have to add because things are coming to an end now. Don't get me wrong i love mishal and dutta but those kurta's he wears are horrible (pathani ones). sorry but before you leave i have to confess that i hate them.! The only one i "likedHeart" is the black one.Day Dreaming just stick to it..and the casual white  was nice but the rest were naff!!!!!! aw kurta attack.Ouch..hated it!! that brown is disgusting get it off! never mind his strength dutta could kill anyone just with facing the kurta!! LOL
i noticed that he wears the brown one in the precap...OMG that would be a big turn off!!! nikal de.. i don't know how naku does it that one is horrible!

Edited by jagrutid - 25 March 2011 at 5:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
ahhhhh
another half an hour to go ....cant wait for today's epi...Embarrassed
i hope datta will not spoil the night by re-decorating the roomAngry...come on buddy, there is little time left for u...don't waste it....LOL

Go to top