Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 129)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

WORDDDDD....
You know I was thinking the fact that he can portray SUCH a wide variety of emotions....express things with like micro-expressions, what kinds of role would he be going for / suitable for in Bollywood....what all directors/ producers will he be working with considering some of these directors have their "favs" and it's becomes challenging for newcomers to make their debut in Bollywood. Truly he's a genius at that.....a very gifted actor indeed.....I think he'd do well in movies like Udaan, Aamir etc....those kind of roles would give him a lot of scope to display his acting talent.

Agreed Smile
Love his playfulness with guns and alcohol LOL LOL ....going to miss the "vintage" Dutta is what I think the people call him here on IF LOL *sigh* I'm already getting nostalgic.....what an iconic character.....and what MR made himDay Dreaming

LOL...the precap scene....the lipstick that Nakku had on was Ermm.....and when I saw those flowers on the bed like that and on the table....I was like WHO on earth did this decoration Dead...... it was so cheesy.......the one done back in Oct I think during their "feeding scene" that "supposedly" Baaji did was so much more sophisticated with candles, flowers etc LOL LOL Dude, it's best I don't get started on that tacky precap......really not looking forward to this rushed "SR" or whatever tomorrow cuz MV looks totally out of it.....something is wrong with her for sure.....health-wise or depression-wise....pata nahin.....and yes the setting is like total CLICHED SR types.....the Oct "tu zindagi hai" toh was just a different time in their lives *sigh*......they didn't allow build up for this SR thingy tomorrow.....so if an SR does happen, it will be rushed.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltlkabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Another one of my fav. bits....just look at the RANGE of emotions on their faces.....I love the one where they both turn to look at each other......CHEMISTRY, man.....CHEMISTRYLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.khushix

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Anu...I am little surprised.....neither you or Fatty capped this one moment where they both are looking into each other's eyes....did you guys not like that scene.....this was in yesterday's episode? I thought it was just a WOW moment...the staring and glare in their eyes LOL 

** EDIT: Okay....WOW....I take back my words....you just posted the caps...oops...sorry LOL LOL 

This is it....just LOOK at them...what a scene Clap

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 24 March 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAniPooja_219BinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Reunion hugs!

DuJiiiiiiiiiiiii

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlAbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.khushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@Param: LOL yeah I did get that bit.....I capped more than a 100 pictures.....so you can imagine....haha.....every moment in the epi felt epic that way....SO many wow moments....went overboard capturing all I couldLOL

Continuing on with my picspamminess.....lol

Talk about FLAIR

Loved his expressions in this bit:

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.khushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
The gun tussle! LOLL.....ahh I'll cherish this....haha

And Pooja's, this one's for you :-)

And a dhamakedaar end.....the last cap of Kala was WOW

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAniPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.khushix

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
So, the POWER of the scene as you mentioned......WORD about that......that's what it literally came down to....Dutta acknowledging Kala's POWER and Kala underestimating Dutta's POWER .....brilliant how the tables turned in a split second LOL  

Anu/Fatty...I am using some of your Avis...hope you guys don't mind....I felt bad for Suds today so I am going to spare him and his besti aivs but they WILL be back LOL LOL

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 24 March 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlPooja_219kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

....there's always a question of morals- does Dutta have the right to kill Kala- purely on an ethical basis...

You are questioning morals NOW Neets? Kala toh phir deserves it (not that I want her to die)....but what about those countless other murders he have done. On ethical basis did Dutta have the right to kill anyone of them? Honestly speaking, seeing Dutta kill anyone, even those BGs he killed during his blind phase, bothers me. I was traumatized for a couple days or so when Dutta BURNED a man alive in that fight scene post FR. I would question all those murders before I raise a question of ethics about killing Kala. Kala killed his father...locked his family up for days and tried to KILL them too. Yes, AS doesn't have the right to pass out judgments and sazaas for Kala like that nor does Dutta have the right to kill her....but are they not...is Dutta not justified in his actions this time around?

Waise I'm sure he won't be able to pull the trigger..

Originally posted by nureat01

As for the precap.....MR/Dutta's bit seems sweet but MV is like MEGA BLANK.....what is WRONG with her?Confused  Is she seriously ill or something?

I told you na...there's something WRONG with her. She seems fazed out. And cmonnn am I the only one who didn't like the colour of her lipstick she's wearing in the precap?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltl

Go to top