Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 128)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Also Colors will start promoting LTL earnestly once MR is out just to prove a point.

LOL yeah I guess they will.....and it's going to be quite the comedy fest to watch THAT guy being promoted......how much can one even give LTL after this.....a month max? Nothing left.

I don't know if I'm overthinking but already the life seems to have been sucked out of MV......and it will for Nakku as a character too once MR/Dutta "disappears"......He brought out a spark in MV that seems to now be getting snuffed out with him leavingConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25niki11-sourire-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixTheRager

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
SUPERLATIVE is too small a word for this guy...

There was an amazing bit too where Suds was pleading at Dutta's knee and MR's fist was in the frame...love how he had it flexed, SO fantastically nuanced! Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219-Azy-MelodiousDreamsincandescenceBinKuchKahe.khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Amaaaaaazing caps, Fatty......look at that tear on his cheek.....seriously the kind of NUANCED acting that MR brings to the table.....I don't think I've ever seen anywhere elseClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Anyways, so I'm kinda still hung up on yesterday's epi.....lol......just finished capping a gigantic amount of caps on it so indulge me whilst I share some of my fav. moments again with AMAZING transitions happening.

Loved this bit.....the way Kala first raises her eyebrows at Dutta jodoing haath....lol....and then her skeptical bemusement as she wags a finger at himLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.khushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
There is such a POWER in this bit.....I can't describe it....but it's the kind of screen charisma that just leaves you glued to the screen

And the baazi paltoes in a split second....LOL

I LOVE Dutta's expressions in this bit......so confident as if like "yeh toh hona hi tha".....lol.....and Kala's like ready to cry there only....haha

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.khushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
It's such a toss up as to who you can say is better in these bits especially.....SUPERBBBBBBBB transitions on both MR/AG's faces....EACH emotion conveyed so PERFECTLY

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.khushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
And Kala starts to crack.....the frustration on her face....lol

I think this was around "paanch" in the countdown.....lol....an almost crazed look in Dutta's eyes also by that time that I AM capable of this, Kala....lol....and Kala's helpless frustration increases....close to the cracking point

And FINALLY we have the cracking point....lol

BRILLIANT touch by AG in the end the way Kala closes her eyes in defeat for a second.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingincandescenceBinKuchKahe.khushix

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

The shifting of base to PN....Kala more composed now.....lol....and just the way MR commanded that scene at the outset.....amazing....this guy's body language is just something else.....the way he was looking at Kala throughout as he portrayed such an array of emotions....but always that sadness....that sheen of tears in his eyes at what she is....how she could do all this and is defiant till the end.....I can't even describe that emotion fully....sadness, a bit of pity, regret that she had to bring their relationships to this, anger, hurt.....a lot there. 

WORDDDDD....
You know I was thinking the fact that he can portray SUCH a wide variety of emotions....express things with like micro-expressions, what kinds of role would he be going for / suitable for in Bollywood....what all directors/ producers will he be working with considering some of these directors have their "favs" and it's becomes challenging for newcomers to make their debut in Bollywood.

Anyways liked how he pulled out the gun and pointed it at Kala.....FABBB expressions by MR-AG in this bit. 
Agreed Smile
Love his playfulness with guns and alcohol LOL LOL ....going to miss the "vintage" Dutta is what I think the people call him here on IF LOL

As for the precap.....MR/Dutta's bit seems sweet but MV is like MEGA BLANK.....what is WRONG with her?Confused  Is she seriously ill or something?

LOL...the precap scene....the lipstick that Nakku had on was Ermm.....and when I saw those flowers on the bed like that and on the table....I was like WHO on earth did this decoration Dead...... it was so cheesy.......the one done back in Oct I think during their "feeding scene" that "supposedly" Baaji did was so much more sophisticated with candles, flowers etc LOL LOL 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 24 March 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamsincandescencekabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

Go to top