Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 122)

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

OMG...even u won't watch the SR Shocked..so only me and u vouching for some CONVO?? Shocked..i think we should be alert and shield ourselves after tomorrow's epi.....LOLLOL
Aw ya full circle....we so much love every aspect of this show...Embarrassed

LOL oh I'll watch itLOL.....It's not the end of the world to me.....but I'm not going to get all pissed off if it doesn't happen also......I love their emotional convosDay Dreaming

last time it was dutta who expressed himself.. what an amazing revelation it was.. from day one of him meeting nakku, whatever he felt for her was expressed so beautifully..
and this time i so want nakku to speak up.. she has never expressed her feelings in so many words to dutta..yes i would love to see some emotional convo...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.neets_ltlAbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219Sanely_InsaneTheRagerAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

OMG...even u won't watch the SR Shocked..so only me and u vouching for some CONVO?? Shocked..i think we should be alert and shield ourselves after tomorrow's epi.....LOLLOL
Aw ya full circle....we so much love every aspect of this show...Embarrassed

LOL oh I'll watch itLOL.....It's not the end of the world to me.....but I'm not going to get all pissed off if it doesn't happen also......I love their emotional convosDay Dreaming

last time it was dutta who expressed himself.. what an amazing revelation it was.. from day one of him meeting nakku, whatever he felt for her was expressed so beautifully..
and this time i so want nakku to speak up.. she has never expressed her feelings in so many words to dutta..yes i would love to see some emotional convo...Smile
I seriously want Nakku to speak her heart out....like Dutta did during their SR..after their second wedding....Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-Pooja_219TheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

But thats where I APPLAUD LTL Clap......sometimes tracks might drag, certain tracks might be boring, etc., but NEVER EVER have they messed up with ANYONE'S character sketch, not even Kala's. Even in case of Kala they have shown the built up really well, as to how eventually she decides to kill off Dutta when initially she never had such plans.

And then another aspect I'm soo grateful to LTL for NOT showing is - UNWANTED misunderstandings! Every serial has such tracks where people unnecessarily misunderstand each other, and stretch such tracks for like months! But even in that department, LTL should be appreciated as no one ever misunderstood the other unnecessarily. There was always this MUTUAL TRUST element between the main relationships of LTL (mainly Tasha and Duji), that has always been consistent, and has always been the character of these relationships. Every situation in LTL where there was a POSSIBILITY of misunderstanding (going by the general trend in serials), the characters have always kept up the mutual trust which has always been a strong character of their relationships. Some instances.....

- Dutta being angry with Nakku after FR was justified......
- During Suresh track, Dutta NEVER doubted Nakku......
- Dutta NEVER doubted Nakku-Baaji of having an affair, even when the circumstance seemed that way that lot of people had feared it might happen......
- Even though AS gets pissed with Nakku once in a while, there is a reason for that as well, and she becomes OK with her in no time (like maybe a matter of 1-2 episodes). I like the way this saas-bahu relationship has been handled in LTL, unlike many other serials.
- When Kala, Leela, Roops tries to poison Baaji against Dutta time and again, not even once Baaji doubts Dutta Embarrassed.
- When Nakku tells Baaji that "saab zinda hain", even though Baaji wasnt fully convinced, but still he took Nakku's word for it and helped her and stood by her till the end. 

So, THREE CHEERS to LTL for being what it has always been - SPECIAL & UNIQUE !!

WORDDDDDDDDDD Aparna! So wonderfully putClapClapClapClapClap Agree word for word.....Honestly it is especially the way they never showed retarded misunderstandings in this show like they do in EVERY other show.....that made me respect and start to have FAITH in this show.....FAITH is everything in this show.....Nakku's FAITH to start with and then the faith all the other characters have in each other.....even in the bleakest and darkest of times......THAT strengthens OUR FAITH......Never before and I don't think ever again will I have THIS kind of FAITH in a show when it comes to staying true to characterization.

WORD..
i love this one aspect of LTL.. the characterization..Clap  each character given its own importance.. and no unnecessary stretch for any of it.. when they complete their work they give a closure to that character...like morey,  jagtap, anna, seema..they never made us feel that pressure ..yes there were few hiccups.. like during DP track there was a little disconnection i had felt.. but amazingly they bounced back.. 
other serials are no match to LTL at least in this department.. so sad that the channel does not realize the worth of its own gem..Ouch

Ditto, Roopa.....CHARACTERIZATION is king in LTL....all other shows lose that plot within months of starting....like Aparna pointed out.... we may start to like a character for one thing and within 2 epis that character is pulling a 180 and TOTALLY changing....no consistency.....

Only LTL has delivered on that front and that is why it's the only show I've wanted to watch ardently......sad indeed that the Channel is not showing foresight.Ouch....kya kar sakte hain.....but I'm happy with what we did getSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAni-Roopa-Pooja_219sub_rosaBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeaking

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

we won! we won! india won!!! PartyParty now i can watch d epi!...LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Roopa-neets_ltlAbhiAniCrystal29skavitha08Pooja_219rpmenonBinKuchKahe.--Sia--TheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

I seriously want Nakku to speak her heart out....like Dutta did during their SR..after their second wedding....Day Dreaming

Awww I'd LOVE it if they showed that.....truly Nakku needs to speak her heart out.....it would be an amaaaaaaazing sceneDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Sanely_Insanekhushix

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

India won!! god i sat in front of the Tv till second last over and diverted my mind for few minutes towards my lappy and they WON.....yoohoo congo......Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219khushix

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Yeahhhh!! We won!PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Yippeee!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltlskavitha08Pooja_219rpmenonkhushix

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Awww I'd LOVE it if they showed that.....truly Nakku needs to speak her heart out.....it would be an amaaaaaaazing sceneDay Dreaming
It would look so amazing na?...aww i am already getting excited thinking abt the convo....Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-AreYaar

Go to top