Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 120)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

So I had this random thought....maybe this week is the "PROVE THEMSELVES" week for the PH to the Colors channel since SO much action, drama of all sorts happened......I wouldn't say the week was "rushed" but EACH and EVERY episode was one of it's kind......I mean the TRP's will skyrocket by the end of week......and then next week when he goes "missing" and the TRP's dip....Colors will realize the grave mistake they made....Evil Smile LOL 

WORD.....but I don't know if the Colors ppl have the BRAINS to realize their grave mistakeLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni-sourire-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I guess they might show this "nana saheb" in tomorrow's precap....OR they could just repeat this same precap tomorrow to keep the entire audience hanging in anticpation over the weekendLOL

AbhiAniSanely_Insanekhushix

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Dutta in his brown pathani..and Nakku in her green and yellow shaded saree...Big smile
and maybe PN wasis only pushed them into the SR decorated room coz they both weren't in "that" mood....LOL

No chamkeele clothes vis a vis "tu meri zindagi" and all? LOL.....Still in Pathanis wala mood, haan?.....then I doubt SR hogi.....pathaani wearing Dutta is usually sombreLOL....to get in the mood toh he has to wear chamkeele kurteLOL

Green and yellow shaded sari?? Aww Nakku's back in her old PN waali saris then I guessLOL
No no...chamkee ke kurte are taking rest in his cupboard....LOL...
Ya i doubt it too....maybe they will spend the whole night talking....some emotional stuff which will be a treat to watch....Embarrassed
But i won't keep my expectations high....LOL
Ya Nakku back in her PN waasi avatar..and Dutta back to hsi usual self...sombre state...LOL
Sab kuch waisa hi hai jaise pehle tha....LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 24 March 2011 at 10:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11AbhiAniPooja_219AreYaar

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

I guess they might show this "nana saheb" in tomorrow's precap....OR they could just repeat this same precap tomorrow to keep the entire audience hanging in anticpation over the weekendLOL
BOLD: there are more chances for the second option...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPooja_219khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Ya i doubt it too....maybe they will spend the whole night talking....some emotional stuff which will be a treat to watch....Embarrassed LOL yeh kya bol diya??ShockedLOL..... Probably only you and me would be happy watching something like that....the entire forum will rain chapppals and sade huye ande/tamatar on us agar SR nahin huyiLOLLOLLOL
Ya Nakku back in her PN waasi avatar..and Dutta back to hsi usual self...sombre state...LOL
Sab kuch waisa hi hai jaise pehle tha....LOLAwwww.....full circleDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSanely_Insane

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

For most viewers tuning into the show they would think something is up...like my mom was asking today if the show is ending soon. LOL! So as a knowledgeable viewer who has the benefit of reading TC and TB gossip tommorow is the perfect day to imagine the show has ended with Tasha SR. I guess all wishes have been granted by CVs...only open questions are BH and DP's letter which we can ignore.

LOL  same here.. my mom too asked me whether it is ending..
i can't even think of how the next week will be.."sigh"   tomorrow's precap should tell us..

Yeah...now its only a matter of days before Dutta goes missing. I am not up for watching it. They can do as they please with their show. Hopefully after this I'll be cured of my LTL obsession and can move on with life.LOL

They have made it easier now to move away.. we got brilliant episodes with brilliant acting from MR.. his acting is such that we want to see more and more.. we will never be satisfied.. we want to see more of Duji.. more of DN.. more of his business side.. more of action.. more of his emotional side.. the list is endless.  but consoling myself whatever we got had almost everything in it...and tomorrow it will come one full circle.. what a journey it has been.. Smile
Thanks to the whole team of LTL for giving us this wonderful master piece..Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAninik_itaPooja_219sub_rosarpmenonkabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue :- Arre yaar, itne haftein basti mein Nakku ke saat rehkar control karna koi maamuli baat tha kya....pent up feelings yaar, aur kya LOL! But ya, even I'm doubtful whether they will have SR tommorow itself, going by their moods Ermm. And there is no point in showing an SR just for the sake of showing it.

@ red :- Thats so typically "Nakku" LOL! Before even being born, the poor child will be en-tasked with lot of "doodh ka karz" kinda tasks which HE will have to fulfill once born! LOL I think she will turn into a "RAKHI GULZAR" who has the habit of bringing up SONS to take "revenge" in all her movies LOL!

Doodh ka karz had Aruna Irani..r8? oh god don't remind me that film...it was one MELODRAMATIC film....*head desk* LOL
RED: I am visualizing Ram-Lakhan here...imagine Nakku having two sons...and then she saying to Kala....mere Ram - Lakhan tera sarvanaash karenge Kala.... ROFL sorry but couldn't help....LOL

P.S. i love that smiley up there...showing its hand...as in saying..."what else".....its so cute...LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 24 March 2011 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219AreYaar

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Ya i doubt it too....maybe they will spend the whole night talking....some emotional stuff which will be a treat to watch....Embarrassed LOL yeh kya bol diya??ShockedLOL..... Probably only you and me would be happy watching something like that....the entire forum will rain chapppals and sade huye ande/tamatar on us agar SR nahin huyiLOLLOLLOL
Sab kuch waisa hi hai jaise pehle tha....LOLAwwww.....full circleDay Dreaming
OMG...even u won't watch the SR Shocked..so only me and u vouching for some CONVO?? Shocked..i think we should be alert and shield ourselves after tomorrow's epi.....LOLLOL
Aw ya full circle....we so much love every aspect of this show...Embarrassed

AbhiAniPooja_219AreYaar

Go to top