Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 118)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Originally posted by nureat01

[QUOTE=Bushy_92]
Oh ya..seema is dead...not to forget...LOL
Ya everything is done..now they can end the show...on a happy note rather than showing some leap...LOL
Ya i was like W*F...SR.Shocked.that too the very next day after rona dhona and Kala ko bahar nikalna...ConfusedLOL
anu he does not look in SR mood ... the room is decorated but he does not look happy anywhere nor is Naku.. at least in the precap.....
ya he looked kind of sad still....Confused

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Ya everything is done..now they can end the show...on a happy note rather than showing some leap...LOL
Ya i was like W*F...SR.Shocked.that too the very next day after rona dhona and Kala ko bahar nikalna...ConfusedLOL
But anyways they wanted to show SR of MR as Dutta with Nakku....to fulfill everyone's wish....maybe they got scared that nobody wud se their SR if D is replaced.....Tongue..so jaldi jaldi..SR dikhao aur viewers ko khush kardo...LOL
I am sure i am gonna leave this show after MR leaves....i don't want any leap..or N getting pregnant and D going missing and N going bonkers....i mean loose her mental stability ...looks like a merry go round...WackoLOL

Yeah I'm trying to picture how Dutta is going to instantly get into the mood so quickly after all this drama.....but oh wellLOL......ab logon ki itni demand hai toh kya keh sakte hain.......hope there's some nice convos of some sort b/w DN too before they jump into "action" directlyLOL

Honestly there is nothing else left for MR now in this show anyways......I think some ppl were upset right about how they hadn't shown "real" romance b/w DN yet with MR as Dutta.....chalo woh bhi ho gaya......like maggi instant 2 minute noodles....now everyone can live happily ever afterLOL

Actually this SR business will make it even easier for me to quit the show now....LOL.....sab kuch toh khatam kar rahe hain yeh log.....what will they sustain the show on now? A pregnant/mad Nakku talking to her unborn child and having endless FBs of MR version of Dutta? Ummm

Dutta wasn't exactly in 'that' mood Anu...neither was Naku! But there were rose-petals strewn on their bed...! 

I think we should thank the PH and applaud them for retaining the show's essence in the face of constant pressure from the Channel....and giving a closure(kind of) to the story that we were so ardently following, before giving inSmile

And I would thank the channel also for making it easy for me to break off! Coz with MR around, I may have lapped up all the crappy tracks they'll be churning out nowSmile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-nik_itaneets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamsfuzzyfacerpmenon*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushixTheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

[QUOTE=Bushy_92]
anu he does not look in SR mood ... the room is decorated but he does not look happy anywhere nor is Naku.. at least in the precap.....

LOL so you mean that the PN waasis put them in a SR decorated room zabardasti but they aren't in the mood?LOL

If they have an emotional convo and a touching scene of that sort, that would be very niceDay Dreaming

What were they wearing? Was Dutta wearing chamkeele kurte again?LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingSanely_Insanekhushix

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Bushy_92]

LOL so you mean that the PN waasis put them in a SR decorated room zabardasti but they aren't in the mood?LOL

If they have an emotional convo and a touching scene of that sort, that would be very niceDay Dreaming

What were they wearing? Was Dutta wearing chamkeele kurte again?LOL
Dutta in his brown pathani..and Nakku in her green and yellow shaded saree...Big smile
and maybe PN wasis only pushed them into the SR decorated room coz they both weren't in "that" mood....LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 24 March 2011 at 10:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-Pooja_219khushixTheRagerAreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Bushy_92]

Yeah..he was in his usual work clothes...though Naku was dressed up. Maybe the decorations were someone else's idea. But anyways high time they give us the SR. I dont think we will get any situation better than this due to MR's exit. As a viewer we will get a sort of closure with Kala beaten and Tasha shown to be beginning a new life together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAninik_itasub_rosarpmenonkabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Dutta wasn't exactly in 'that' mood Anu...neither was Naku! But there were rose-petals strewn on their bed...!  Yeah Rama just mentioned.....maybe someone should caution the rest of the SR excited crowed to lower their expectations too thenLOL

I think we should thank the PH and applaud them for retaining the show's essence in the face of constant pressure from the Channel....and giving a closure(kind of) to the story that we were so ardently following, before giving inSmile

And I would thank the channel also for making it easy for me to break off! Coz with MR around, I may have lapped up all the crappy tracks they'll be churning out nowSmile

I agree......I'm also thankful that the writers have given us a lot of what we asked for given the constraints they were working with......it makes it easier for me to have closure with the show too and cherish the story for what it has beenClap......Baaki it can be a totally different show after Dutta's disappearance.....but I won't be watching and the pinch will be less in a sense cuz we've gotten all sorts of awesomeness with MR as DuttaSmile

AbhiAnineets_ltlsub_rosaPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

I do not know what i am writing today makes any sense or not but today while watching the episode i was  least bothered about what whs being said on the screen as i  was busy watching mr's eyes Embarrassedomg i am going to miss the most beautiful eyes in the world i can't recollect a single name of an actor of tellywood or bollywood who has such a beautiful pair of eyes when he had tears in his eyes he took my breath away Embarrassedapart from his eyes another thing that strikes you is his childlike smile when mahadev approaches him he gives him such a sweet childlike smile i do not know how can he look so innocent and childlike with his rugged looksEmbarrassed .O god i am going to miss his smile i wish we will be able to see him on better platform soon if he is leaving ltl i pray to god for his success and happinessSmileSmileSmile

Edited by niki11 - 24 March 2011 at 10:17am

komal_w25AbhiAnisub_rosarama_2010*dewdrop~pearl*TheRager

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bushy_92

But anyways they wanted to show SR of MR as Dutta with Nakku....to fulfill everyone's wish....maybe they got scared that nobody wud se their SR if D is replaced.....Tongue..so jaldi jaldi..SR dikhao aur viewers ko khush kardo...LOL
I am sure i am gonna leave this show after MR leaves....i don't want any leap..or N getting pregnant and D going missing and N going bonkers....i mean loose her mental stability ...looks like a merry go round...WackoLOL

Yeah I'm trying to picture how Dutta is going to instantly get into the mood so quickly after all this drama.....but oh wellLOL......ab logon ki itni demand hai toh kya keh sakte hain.......hope there's some nice convos of some sort b/w DN too before they jump into "action" directlyLOL

Honestly there is nothing else left for MR now in this show anyways......I think some ppl were upset right about how they hadn't shown "real" romance b/w DN yet with MR as Dutta.....chalo woh bhi ho gaya......like maggi instant 2 minute noodles....now everyone can live happily ever afterLOL

Actually this SR business will make it even easier for me to quit the show now....LOL.....sab kuch toh khatam kar rahe hain yeh log.....what will they sustain the show on now? A pregnant/mad Nakku talking to her unborn child and having endless FBs of MR version of Dutta? Ummm

@ blue :- Arre yaar, itne haftein basti mein Nakku ke saat rehkar control karna koi maamuli baat tha kya....pent up feelings yaar, aur kya LOL! But ya, even I'm doubtful whether they will have SR tommorow itself, going by their moods Ermm. And there is no point in showing an SR just for the sake of showing it.

@ red :- Thats so typically "Nakku" LOL! Before even being born, the poor child will be en-tasked with lot of "doodh ka karz" kinda tasks which HE will have to fulfill once born! LOL I think she will turn into a "RAKHI GULZAR" who has the habit of bringing up SONS to take "revenge" in all her movies LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 24 March 2011 at 10:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAniSanely_InsaneTheRagerAreYaar

Go to top