Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 117)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Oh ya..seema is dead...not to forget...LOL
Ya everything is done..now they can end the show...on a happy note rather than showing some leap...LOL
Ya i was like W*F...SR.Shocked.that too the very next day after rona dhona and Kala ko bahar nikalna...ConfusedLOL
But anyways they wanted to show SR of MR as Dutta with Nakku....to fulfill everyone's wish....maybe they got scared that nobody wud se their SR if D is replaced.....Tongue..so jaldi jaldi..SR dikhao aur viewers ko khush kardo...LOL
I am sure i am gonna leave this show after MR leaves....i don't want any leap..or N getting pregnant and D going missing and N going bonkers....i mean loose her mental stability ...looks like a merry go round...WackoLOL

Yeah I'm trying to picture how Dutta is going to instantly get into the mood so quickly after all this drama.....but oh wellLOL......ab logon ki itni demand hai toh kya keh sakte hain.......hope there's some nice convos of some sort b/w DN too before they jump into "action" directlyLOL

Honestly there is nothing else left for MR now in this show anyways......I think some ppl were upset right about how they hadn't shown "real" romance b/w DN yet with MR as Dutta.....chalo woh bhi ho gaya......like maggi instant 2 minute noodles....now everyone can live happily ever afterLOL

Actually this SR business will make it even easier for me to quit the show now....LOL.....sab kuch toh khatam kar rahe hain yeh log.....what will they sustain the show on now? A pregnant/mad Nakku talking to her unborn child and having endless FBs of MR version of Dutta? Ummm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Roopa-AbhiAnineets_ltlPooja_219-Azy-fuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*Sanely_Insanekabeeraspeakingkhushix

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I think we should be thankful to CV's for those who were screaming like end the show if if MR exits, so that we can have a happy ending note and people with creative ideas can watch it further...c they have given an option alsoWinkOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosafuzzyface-Azy-rpmenonTheRager

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Bass MR ke rehte huay Baaji ka LS dekhne ko nahin mila Unhappy LOL Wish even that gets fulfilled 

You know,they missed out on a beautiful DuJi reunion,and then an emotional DN reunion where he could see.What they showed,was just so bland that it took away all the excitement out of it all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

I think we should be thankful to CV's for those who were screaming like end the show if if MR exits, so that we can have a happy ending note and people with creative ideas can watch it further...c they have given an option alsoWinkOuch

Yeah...they have even give us an exit option. After tmrw watch at ur own risk. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Azy-rpmenon

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
He is not so senseless,after all. Wink
Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Yeah I'm trying to picture how Dutta is going to instantly get into the mood so quickly after all this drama.....but oh wellLOL......ab logon ki itni demand hai toh kya keh sakte hain.......hope there's some nice convos of some sort b/w DN too before they jump into "action" directlyLOL

Honestly there is nothing else left for MR now in this show anyways......I think some ppl were upset right about how they hadn't shown "real" romance b/w DN yet with MR as Dutta.....chalo woh bhi ho gaya......like maggi instant 2 minute noodles....now everyone can live happily ever afterLOL

Actually this SR business will make it even easier for me to quit the show now....LOL.....sab kuch toh khatam kar rahe hain yeh log.....what will they sustain the show on now? A pregnant/mad Nakku talking to her unborn child and having endless FBs of MR version of Dutta? Ummm
Oh well me too want some talk b/w DN....there should be something i could watch in tomorrow's episode...if they directly jump into action as u said...then i would better sit with my books...as i will not watch any SR...LOL....not my type...LOL
RED: ROFL....as u said they can blurr the screen after the SR and have someone in the BG say..and they live happily ever after...woh bhi khush hum bhi khush...genius bhi khush....LOL
BLUE: I am dreading what LTL would look like after MR's exit...but once he leaves...i leave....then they can make anyone Dutta..
They can either make a Hairy Dutta or they can make JB as Dutta...who cares....LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 24 March 2011 at 10:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Pooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Will Nakku go mad cuz she'll lose Dutta AFTER having this much awaited SR??LOL......since SR is so landmark and all.....uske bina toh jaise DN kuch the hi nahin......I guess the sadmaa of not having Dutta AFTER having an SR with him will be too much for Nakku to bearErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlAbhiAniSanely_Insane

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

[QUOTE=Bushy_92]
Oh ya..seema is dead...not to forget...LOL
Ya everything is done..now they can end the show...on a happy note rather than showing some leap...LOL
Ya i was like W*F...SR.Shocked.that too the very next day after rona dhona and Kala ko bahar nikalna...ConfusedLOL
anu he does not look in SR mood ... the room is decorated but he does not look happy anywhere nor is Naku.. at least in the precap.....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAninik_itaPooja_219rpmenon*dewdrop~pearl*Sanely_InsanemeghapartiAreYaar

Go to top