Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 116)

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by HumaG

so we get a SR before MR leaves- how apt. let me guess nakku will be preggers after this and has little DSP which will make AS content. wow what a future plot i might die out of excitement.
I can't help but laugh...ROFLROFLROFL..
What an idea sirjee !!! ROFL
i have a future line this son will be so good loooking nakku will run awya with him to a basti and put soot on him and thus the story tells about a basti girls fight to prevent her son from getting captured by the rich ladies Sleepy

ROFLROFLROFLROFL well the story is abt the girl from the basti and now it will be abt the boy from the basti and his rise to power ROFLROFLROFL and he will fall in love with a rich politician's daughter, who he saves from getting kidnapped ROFLROFLROFL She won't like him at first coz he is ugly but slowly she falls for him and then he gets a makeover and voila he inherited his mom's apsara ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAniPooja_219-Azy-

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

LOL toh chalo kal SR bhi ho jaayegi?? Full speed ahead..... Truly sabki wishes fulfill kar di creatives ne.....now everyone can be happy on an ending note.....aur bachaa hi kya hai LTL mein dekhne ko.....Kala gets her reckoning.....DN have the SR everyone's dying to see since ages.....toh kaam khatam.....there is nothing left for ppl to demand ardently from the creatives, is it?LOL

Thanks for the updates, guys! The family confrontation sounds amazing.....looking forward to watching it.
Haan Anu..sab kuch hogaya....everyone's wish got fulfilled....Big smileLOL
We have got Dutta's eyesight...LOL
We have got Tasha reunion....
We have got Kala-Dutta confrontation....
We have got The DuJI reunion....
We Have got Family confrontation
We have got Madhu speaking....LOL
We have got to see PN....after ages....and that too the center stage...LOL
and finally we have got the much awaited SR.....
Khushiyan manao..mithaiyan batho..seeti bajao....PartyLOL

If i missed anything....add in to the list....EmbarrassedLOL
We wanted those so called "birdies" go insane so that they don't dare to give nonsense articles in TB or TCConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenonSanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Bass MR ke rehte huay Baaji ka LS dekhne ko nahin mila Unhappy LOL Wish even that gets fulfilled 
Arey don't worry...after looking at the pace of the epi....i am sure...Baji ki LS bhi kal hi start hojayegi....after their SR....Baji will have his LS started right on the dining table.... not sure with whom though...ErmmLOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 24 March 2011 at 9:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Roopa-Pooja_219-Azy-rpmenon

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

Originally posted by nureat01

LOL toh chalo kal SR bhi ho jaayegi?? Full speed ahead..... Truly sabki wishes fulfill kar di creatives ne.....now everyone can be happy on an ending note.....aur bachaa hi kya hai LTL mein dekhne ko.....Kala gets her reckoning.....DN have the SR everyone's dying to see since ages.....toh kaam khatam.....there is nothing left for ppl to demand ardently from the creatives, is it?LOL

Thanks for the updates, guys! The family confrontation sounds amazing.....looking forward to watching it.
Haan Anu..sab kuch hogaya....everyone's wish got fulfilled....Big smileLOL
We have got Dutta's eyesight...LOL
We have got Tasha reunion....
We have got Kala-Dutta confrontation....
We have got The DuJI reunion....
We Have got Family confrontation
We have got Madhu speaking....LOL
We have got to see PN....after ages....and that too the center stage...LOL
and finally we have got the much awaited SR.....
Khushiyan manao..mithaiyan batho..seeti bajao....PartyLOL

If i missed anything....add in to the list....EmbarrassedLOL
We wanted those so called "birdies" go insane so that they don't dare to give nonsense articles in TB or TCConfused
Na soumya...only LTL show ki wishlist..not the off screen drama.....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Originally posted by Crystal29

Ok...Why do I feel like crying when I hear about Tasha in the precap....AwwwDay Dreaming...My Tasha! I will miss themHugCry

Good for us,Crys.OUR LTL ends tomorrow with that scene.Just like a beautiful movie ends.
We will miss them,but we will get our TaSha,and we can wind up in our heart,we dont need to take up and continue the crap they are going to show us.They think they are smart,well,we are smarter!

Yes, Radhika. I keep telling myself that LTL will end with the day MR quits. My heart is just heavy with the thought that how much we were waiting for these 2 to be together and happy for at least few months....Other problems could have come, but they would still be together...But now..Pal bhar ki kushi and again they get separated forever types...and Naku goes mad...Is this depressing or what!Cry

Anyway not to spoil anyone's fun...We get Tasha romance tomorrow....Excited about thatDancing

Thats why i keep saying that we should tune off from the show,starting tomorrow.Just end the story in our mind tomorrow,but I know we will still be tempted to read the further story,but just consider the rest of the story as a bad fiction written by a very bad writer (u-know-who).I feel as if LTL's end is near.Max 2 months,if they dont call MR back.

Yes,we will surely miss this wonderful couple. Cry

Totally agree with you both! 

Btw, MR was Fantastic tonight...like always! I'm sure that he'll make it really big somedayStar

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-nik_itaCrystal29Pooja_219rpmenon-Azy-kabeeraspeakingTheRager

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Thats why i keep saying that we should tune off from the show,starting tomorrow.Just end the story in our mind tomorrow,but I know we will still be tempted to read the further story,but just consider the rest of the story as a bad fiction written by a very bad writer (u-know-who).I feel as if LTL's end is near.Max 2 months,if they dont call MR back.

Yeah me too...WIll read updates for maybe 2 weeks to see if he comes back...after that I am sure I will not even have the interest anymore to know what is happening!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-Pooja_219sub_rosarpmenon

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Ok...Why do I feel like crying when I hear about Tasha in the precap....AwwwDay Dreaming...My Tasha! I will miss themHugCry

Good for us,Crys.OUR LTL ends tomorrow with that scene.Just like a beautiful movie ends.
We will miss them,but we will get our TaSha,and we can wind up in our heart,we dont need to take up and continue the crap they are going to show us.They think they are smart,well,we are smarter!

Yes, Radhika. I keep telling myself that LTL will end with the day MR quits. My heart is just heavy with the thought that how much we were waiting for these 2 to be together and happy for at least few months....Other problems could have come, but they would still be together...But now..Pal bhar ki kushi and again they get separated forever types...and Naku goes mad...Is this depressing or what!Cry

Anyway not to spoil anyone's fun...We get Tasha romance tomorrow....Excited about thatDancing

For most viewers tuning into the show they would think something is up...like my mom was asking today if the show is ending soon. LOL! So as a knowledgeable viewer who has the benefit of reading TC and TB gossip tommorow is the perfect day to imagine the show has ended with Tasha SR. I guess all wishes have been granted by CVs...only open questions are BH and DP's letter which we can ignore.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-Roopa-nik_itaCrystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219fuzzyfacerpmenon-Azy-kabeeraspeaking

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Abt the epi...it was pretty good...absorbing drama. MR and AG were fantastic. I liked Jaineeraj too in the episode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-Roopa-nik_itaAbhiAnisub_rosakabeeraspeaking

Go to top