Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 115)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

so we get a SR before MR leaves- how apt. let me guess nakku will be preggers after this and has little DSP which will make AS content. wow what a future plot i might die out of excitement.
Arey lekin Dutta jaa kahn raha hain He's only gonna go missing b4 they find an 'apt replacement'LOL........

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

Originally posted by rpmenon

Originally posted by Crystal29

Ok...Why do I feel like crying when I hear about Tasha in the precap....AwwwDay Dreaming...My Tasha! I will miss themHugCry

Good for us,Crys.OUR LTL ends tomorrow with that scene.Just like a beautiful movie ends.
We will miss them,but we will get our TaSha,and we can wind up in our heart,we dont need to take up and continue the crap they are going to show us.They think they are smart,well,we are smarter!

Yes, Radhika. I keep telling myself that LTL will end with the day MR quits. My heart is just heavy with the thought that how much we were waiting for these 2 to be together and happy for at least few months....Other problems could have come, but they would still be together...But now..Pal bhar ki kushi and again they get separated forever types...and Naku goes mad...Is this depressing or what!Cry

Anyway not to spoil anyone's fun...We get Tasha romance tomorrow....Excited about thatDancing

Thats why i keep saying that we should tune off from the show,starting tomorrow.Just end the story in our mind tomorrow,but I know we will still be tempted to read the further story,but just consider the rest of the story as a bad fiction written by a very bad writer (u-know-who).I feel as if LTL's end is near.Max 2 months,if they dont call MR back.

Yes,we will surely miss this wonderful couple. Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-nik_itaPooja_219sub_rosafuzzyface-Azy-TheRager

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Haan Anu..sab kuch hogaya....everyone's wish got fulfilled....
Wehave got Dutta's eyesight...LOL
We have got Tasha reunion....
We have got Kala-Dutta confrontation....
We have got The DuJI reunion....
We Have got Family confrontation
We have got Madhu speaking....LOL Didn't really care much for this but whateverLOL
We have got to see PN....after ages....and that too the center stage...LOL
and finally we have got the much awaited SR.....
Khushiyan manao..mithaiyan batho..seeti bajao....PartyLOL

If i missed anything....add in to the list....EmbarrassedLOL

Oh we got Seema's death also, don't forgetLOL

But yeah honestly, the entire checklist is done with.....this is the perfect time to end the show actually......black out the screen on the SR.....the endLOL

It sounds like they are deffo laying the base for a leap storyline. The other things were still ok even if fast paced but showing the SR now instantly the next day after banishing Kala.....probably cuz they have to show N getting pregnant soonConfusedLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.neets_ltl-Roopa-AbhiAnidivy609-Azy-fuzzyface.SidrakabeeraspeakingSanely_Insanekhushix

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for the update.

Suds just got owned by Leela and now he will play servant to her and the family. This is why she saved him. But I think she saved him for her invisible daughter's sake and I don't think Dutta will kill Suds coz it wld mean Leela will become a widow. If he wanted to kill, he wld have done it before their little horse ride LOL

Kala is going to explode soon after everything that has happened and now the humiliation, she is gonna go Nuke
Roops did she just snub kala back with her signature dialogue ROFL Kala you taught her well and now everyone understand Kalavati and her chaal ROFL

So I assuming Naku is going to be preggers soon, imagine Baabi n AS's faces Tongue. Let's hope Naku has the baby before AS ROFLROFL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRneets_ltlAbhiAni-Roopa-divy609Pooja_219rpmenon-Azy-incandescence.SidrakabeeraspeakingmeghapartikhushixTheRagerAreYaar

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by HumaG

so we get a SR before MR leaves- how apt. let me guess nakku will be preggers after this and has little DSP which will make AS content. wow what a future plot i might die out of excitement.
Arey lekin Dutta jaa kahn raha hain He's only gonna go missing b4 they find an 'apt replacement'LOL........

"That" guy could be the apt replacement,I guess.Considering how badly he wants to hold on to the "key line" That LTL is about Nakku and that she is a maid from the Basti. D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609fuzzyface

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
(At PN setting) I wished Kala's Fate get decided today Itself...But then they have to drag it to tomm...They could have easily cut down on some repeated scenes, Like Roops saying almost same lines everytym that Kala used her etc,Suds Overacted as always...They could have made it short Ouch. Now Kala and Suds Exit wud occupy the first 10 mins of Tomm's epi..!!Sleepy

So CVs going with step by step approach.
  • Dutta's got His eyesight Back
  • He made way to rescue his Family from kala's clutches,
  • Did it successfully with no such Harm to Family
  • Seema got redemption and Her Chapter closed forever.
  • Almost forgiven Suds for his bad deeds..
  • And tomm wud see Kala's exit from PN...
  • and now Hold ur breath,,,,,,,here comes the much much awaited SR settingEmbarrassed...have to see whether it Happens or Not..LOLLOL

Edited by komal_w25 - 24 March 2011 at 9:50am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-Roopa-AbhiAnineets_ltlsub_rosarama_2010Pooja_219fuzzyface.SidrameghapartikhushixTheRagerAreYaar

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Bass MR ke rehte huay Baaji ka LS dekhne ko nahin mila Unhappy LOL Wish even that gets fulfilled 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenon

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Haan Anu..sab kuch hogaya....everyone's wish got fulfilled....
Wehave got Dutta's eyesight...LOL
We have got Tasha reunion....
We have got Kala-Dutta confrontation....
We have got The DuJI reunion....
We Have got Family confrontation
We have got Madhu speaking....LOL Didn't really care much for this but whateverLOL she got one dialog to say and she HAD to include an english word and spoil it.....ErmmLOL
We have got to see PN....after ages....and that too the center stage...LOL
and finally we have got the much awaited SR.....
Khushiyan manao..mithaiyan batho..seeti bajao....PartyLOL

If i missed anything....add in to the list....EmbarrassedLOL

Oh we got Seema's death also, don't forgetLOL 

But yeah honestly, the entire checklist is done with.....this is the perfect time to end the show actually......black out the screen on the SR.....the endLOL

It sounds like they are deffo laying the base for a leap storyline. The other things were still ok even if fast paced but showing the SR now instantly the next day after banishing Kala.....probably cuz they have to show N getting pregnant soonConfusedLOL
Oh ya..seema is dead...not to forget...LOL
Ya everything is done..now they can end the show...on a happy note rather than showing some leap...LOL
Ya i was like W*F...SR.Shocked.that too the very next day after rona dhona and Kala ko bahar nikalna...ConfusedLOL
But anyways they wanted to show SR of MR as Dutta with Nakku....to fulfill everyone's wish....maybe they got scared that nobody wud se their SR if D is replaced.....Tongue..so jaldi jaldi..SR dikhao aur viewers ko khush kardo...LOL
I am sure i am gonna leave this show after MR leaves....i don't want any leap..or N getting pregnant and D going missing and N going bonkers....i mean loose her mental stability ...looks like a merry go round...WackoLOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 24 March 2011 at 9:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAni-Roopa-Pooja_219-Azy-kabeeraspeakingmeghapartikhushixAreYaar

Go to top