Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 103

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by incandescence

You are questioning morals NOW Neets? Kala toh phir deserves it (not that I want her to die)....but what about those countless other murders he have done. On ethical basis did Dutta have the right to kill anyone of them? Honestly speaking, seeing Dutta kill anyone, even those BGs he killed during his blind phase, bothers me. I was traumatized for a couple days or so when Dutta BURNED a man alive in that fight scene post FR. I would question all those murders before I raise a question of ethics about killing Kala. Kala killed his father...locked his family up for days and tried to KILL them too. Yes, AS doesn't have the right to pass out judgments and sazaas for Kala like that nor does Dutta have the right to kill her....but are they not...is Dutta not justified in his actions this time around?

Waise I'm sure he won't be able to pull the trigger..

I told you na...there's something WRONG with her. She seems fazed out. And cmonnn am I the only one who didn't like the colour of her lipstick she's wearing in the precap?

Bold: Yes you're absolutely right. These characters have been killing etc all of them, speaking from an ethicial point of view are plain murderers. What I meant was in terms of how easy it was for AS to say that. The point you make is completely valid. What to do now hey πŸ˜† Marne wala mar gaya and now our Dutta is going to go  'ghumne' somewhere πŸ˜†
Originally posted by make-believe

I think it's kind of unbelievable for me to buy into Suds' plea for forgiveness and change now after all that has happened...I know everyone is allowed a second chance and all that, so maybe it's just me...someone whose done this once, I can forgive them for it and 'move on'...but I will distance myself from that person definitively so as not to make that mistake or let that situation occur again...(maybe Mash will understand what I'm saying better, it's the Daam kind of a thing...once you get a 'thokkar' from something in life, you don't rush back into it or let yourself stay in the same 'bubble' anymore, thinking that it's going to be the same or that you can salvage something...because there's that hurt and pain in your heart associated with that person, and things can just never be the same again, you will always only be compromising with 'mael' in your heart...) Anyways...I think the better thing would have been for them to kick Suds out of the house and get Leela a divorce from him...it would have been the best option actually...Suds being spared life, they can show that much 'daya' for the respect of him being Leela's husband...but as a human being and employee of Dutta's, he deserved some retribution and not just easy acceptance back in...will he backstab Dutta again? Definitely if they want the track to go that way.

@bold: Good luck, Neets...you're brave! πŸ˜† I can sit through even Seema-Nakku FRAAANDSHIP scenes knowing that MR will be at the end of them πŸ˜† But if he's not there, there is no 'direction' towards which to face or wait for...and I will truly feel lost too. Will definitely be reading up on what's happening in the show and where they are taking the story time to time...maybe I will even laugh at it and what they are doing πŸ˜† And if MR comes back, I will start watching again...but then again if the storyline has died out by that time, I won't watch even for him. From the past two/three episodes anyways, I've started getting a sense of 'closure' already...it's seeming easier and easier now that they're tying everything up.

@Neets and Appu: One thing's for sure, Kala will NOT die of course for the purpose of their track and all. The gun pointing was just to end the episode on a high point and get the intensity factor up. And all along, none of us has ever wanted Dutta to get his hands dirty with Kala's (or even Suds) blood...so that's not a comfortable idea to begin with. But the question of AS allowing Dutta to KILL Kala right in front of them all...once again, that is something that DEFINITELY contradicts her 'religious' stances, because one who is really pious will never stand for inflicted death even on a sinner...and I am someone who said that I want to see an 'end' to Kala by means of death or even disappearance from the track as the only possible 'absolvement' for all her wrongdoings. In that, I meant DIVINE retribution, Kala dying as a turn of events or being subjected to karma through situations and fate, not PEOPLE, be it Dutta or Baaji or even AS, doing it KNOWINGLY and not in a pressure situation or something. 

So the question arises...if what AS is allowing is wrong (and it is ethically), WHAT would you guys say is the best way to deal with Kala? What 'judgement' would you pass on her...the very thing that everyone in the episode was shying away from? It's actually a very tough question and decision if you think deeply about it...

@bold: Yeah definitely, I think that might be it, Appu...Suds' ko they forgave too quickly, without the transitions happening properly and leading into it...it might have made SOME sense even if they had SHOWN a little pointing towards the reasoning behind it, like Dutta vocalizing sardonically that his sister will become a widow if he kills Suds or Leela being shown to have a 'isko toh main sabak sikhaongi' types of face πŸ˜† I guess they didn't show LEELA's motivations behind making that request of Dutta which is the problem...Dutta accepting and the rest of the family, though being shocked, keeping quiet was still understandable without being shown in detail or through dialogues. But of course, they just pulled something inconsistent and rushed like this to retain Suds in the storyline still, I think. If they won't let HIM go, phir toh Kala is definitely not going anywhere too...why they're choosing to keep these 'old' characters in the mix still and how they can help with the future storylines, I dunno and I can't really comprehend or predict either :scratch: :shrug:...because for me, if Dutta is gone, they really have no meaning any longer, and if they send them back to the pursuit over the 'gaddi'...it's going to be a rehash of the whole Dec-March track, which will just be useless repetition.

@red: Oh yeah, hawai chappals are πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Best to beat someone up with and throw at too...zyada jaeb ka nuksaan nahi hota πŸ˜†

She can be a freelance photographer...after all, getting all kinds of piktures kheenchoed in stalko-fying mode and placing them in people's rooms seems to be her favourite pastime and even torture technique πŸ˜†

:rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls:

*DEAD laughing* πŸ˜†

@bold: Even yesterday and the day before, just for the heck of giving her something to say or do, I think they gave her that Baaji/doctor wala dialogue...they're definitely trying to make her a 'part' of things, but the editing is coming off terribly and the one or two dialogues and mentions she's getting are just weird too...how she would be standing one moment beside AS and one beside Dutta's shoulder πŸ˜• Maybe MV is sick, I dunno...but they can keep her totally quite, and I don't think there's a problem with that...it doesn't seem wrong considering that Nakku doesn't really have much to do at this stage. 

About the repetition of dialogues...I feel like they shot a few different lines/versions...even the 'sazaa' stuff was repeated...it came in the beginning and then the end of the scene again...editing people are at it once more it seems...cutting and pasting in their jarring ways so the flow was off as you said. That bewda editor seems to strike again and again πŸ˜†

High five! πŸ˜† I was like, Haila, they hung around, kya!? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Wasn't expecting to see them again at all :P

*dhinchak* Someone other than me liked Roops' ka woh wala sarcastic dialogue too! 

Agree x infinity! I have thought of this at MANY times in the duration of the show...especially that period when the poor guy was hiding everyone's secrets and being plagued by them for help and counselling πŸ˜† He truly is the 'go to' guy in every way, apna Baaji Rao :P 
Originally posted by shashi-roops

Originally posted by cute2stay

LMAO at the dialogue Roops got! The infamous "jo bhala na samjhe bura na samjhe one" haha That was such a nice surprising touch. πŸ˜† It was like the perfect punch! πŸ˜Ž And even Baaji's "Jaako raakhe saayiyan" wala dialogue. Awesome! πŸ˜Ž

EVEN i loved ROOPS dialogue and also her expressions. Did anybody notice ROOPS was praying god when kala gun pointed Dutta
Originally posted by make-believe

@Neets and Appu: One thing's for sure, Kala will NOT die of course for the purpose of their track and all. The gun pointing was just to end the episode on a high point and get the intensity factor up. And all along, none of us has ever wanted Dutta to get his hands dirty with Kala's (or even Suds) blood...so that's not a comfortable idea to begin with. But the question of ASallowing Dutta to KILL Kala right in front of them all...once again, that is something that DEFINITELY contradicts her 'religious' stances, because one who is really pious will never stand for inflicted death even on a sinner ...and I am someone who said that I want to see an 'end' to Kala by means of death or even disappearance from the track as the only possible 'absolvement' for all her wrongdoings. In that, I meant DIVINE retribution, Kala dying as a turn of events or being subjected to karma through situations and fate, not PEOPLE, be it Dutta or Baaji or even AS, doing it KNOWINGLY and not in a pressure situation or something. 

So the question arises...if what AS is allowing is wrong (and it is ethically), WHAT would you guys say is the best way to deal with Kala? What 'judgement' would you pass on her...the very thing that everyone in the episode was shying away from? It's actually a very tough question and decision if you think deeply about it...

@bold: Yeah definitely, I think that might be it, Appu...Suds' ko they forgave too quickly, without the transitions happening properly and leading into it...it might have made SOME sense even if they had SHOWN a little pointing towards the reasoning behind it, like Dutta vocalizing sardonically that his sister will become a widow if he kills Suds or Leela being shown to have a 'isko toh main sabak sikhaongi' types of face πŸ˜† I guess they didn't show LEELA's motivations behind making that request of Dutta which is the problem...Dutta accepting and the rest of the family, though being shocked, keeping quiet was still understandable without being shown in detail or through dialogues. But of course, they just pulled something inconsistent and rushed like this to retain Suds in the storyline still, I think. If they won't let HIM go, phir toh Kala is definitely not going anywhere too...why they're choosing to keep these 'old' characters in the mix still and how they can help with the future storylines, I dunno and I can't really comprehend or predict either :scratch: :shrug:...because for me, if Dutta is gone, they really have no meaning any longer, and if they send them back to the pursuit over the 'gaddi'...it's going to be a rehash of the whole Dec-March track, which will just be useless repetition.

@red: Oh yeah, hawai chappals are πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Best to beat someone up with and throw at too...zyada jaeb ka nuksaan nahi hota πŸ˜†

She can be a freelance photographer...after all, getting all kinds of piktures kheenchoed in stalko-fying mode and placing them in people's rooms seems to be her favourite pastime and even torture technique πŸ˜†

@ red - Very true! AS behaves totally religious on one hand, and on the other she doesnt have a problem if her son killed her daughter 😲?! I remember her once asking Dutta to forgive Anna πŸ˜•. According to me, the best judgement for Kala would be to kick her out of PN and keep her away from everyone who is her own (including her husband, son, mother, sisters, etc.). Right now she doesnt understand the value of "love" and "family" because she never had to actually be alone in life, or stay away from all of them at one time. Now when she is kicked out, more than anything she will realise the value of these important things, will slowly start missing having all of them in her life, and finally realize that there are certain things which are MUCH beyond money, power, and other materialistic things in life. That day she all this "akkad" and "pride" of her will shatter, and the "human" inside her will awaken. At the end of the day, she is also a woman (a wife, a mother, a daughter), and will eventually realize her limitations and REAL needs in life. She is a really lucky woman to get a "satwik" guy like Kishore as her husband, whom I have full faith in, that the day Kala returns to him as a changed woman, he will not think twice before accepting her.

@ blue - Word! (this is the 1st time I'm trying this usage, learnt it from you guys πŸ˜†!)

@ pink - But I think Kala will definitely be out of PN, as keeping her there is a HUGE risk to the lives of everyone living there. You cannot trust her, within no time she will bounce back with another plan, and might even create ANOTHER hostage situation in the absence of Dutta/Baaji.

@
orange - Hawai chappals ki to baat hi alag hain, they are super cool 😎! I remember once I was in such a hurry that after getting dressed I forgot to change my sandals and by mistake I stepped out of my house wearing "hawai chappals" πŸ˜†! I realised this only after reaching my destination, just imagine my condition yaar πŸ˜†. And I was actually wearing some cool clothes and other cool accessories on top, and on feet, even cooler "hawai chappals" that too a blue one 🀣🀣🀣!

@ maroon *having a tough time selecting different variety of colors πŸ˜†* - Or even better, she can be a designer cum make-up artist cum stylist πŸ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago

Are Mahhis lights..oops I mean eyes really that green?..woh christmas wali decorative ligths ki tarah lag rahi thi..twinkle twinkle lil green star....it sort of looked white in the middle..and then in the middle of the epi it was sorta normal...why cant mahi just stick to one eye colour? And suds ki eyes were brown..I swear I saw that he had green eyes in one episode..

Dont mind me.. I once counted the number of stairs in PN..
something i MUST get off my chest while Mishal is still around!!!
one thing i have to add because things are coming to an end now. Don't get me wrong i love mishal and dutta but those kurta's he wears are horrible (pathani ones). sorry but before you leave i have to confess that i hate them.! The only one i "liked❀️" is the black one.😍 just stick to it..and the casual white  was nice but the rest were naff!!!!!! aw kurta attack...hated it!! that brown is disgusting get it off! never mind his strength dutta could kill anyone just with facing the kurta!! πŸ˜†
i noticed that he wears the brown one in the precap...OMG that would be a big turn off!!! nikal de.. i don't know how naku does it that one is horrible!
Edited by jagrutid - 13 years ago
ahhhhh
another half an hour to go ....cant wait for today's epi...😳
i hope datta will not spoil the night by re-decorating the room😑...come on buddy, there is little time left for u...don't waste it....πŸ˜†