Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: make-believe

The DN hug...very cute, but it didn't get much footage in the melee of other things πŸ˜†

I loveddddddddddddddddd their hug😍 Yeah it didn't get much footage but it was still an awesome hug I felt...veryyyyyyy natural and so them! Yep there wasn't scope for much else with so much going on but they got a brief MOMENT in a sense.....I'm happy :-) lol

Yeah Leela/Roops were kinda just kept on the periphery watching everything until ofcourse Seema ji got shot and Leela rushed over to catch herπŸ˜†.....a lot of things were happening quickly there but still it was executed well I thought. It did make sense.

Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another bit I loved in the episode too...mainly because of MR I think...but the part where Dutta is about to go into action mode. Just run up to all the bombs and stuff and save his family. And just then his whole family stops him right there as everyone tells him to not worry about us but save yourself instead. And the way MR emotes there!! πŸ‘ It was like a moment of "finding" your family almost. You know it's just times like these when you realize who your close ones are, the people who matter the most to you in the world. And it's moments like these when you really connect. You are totally selfless and only thinking about those who matter most to you. MR's expression here as he is SO overwhelmed by the love his family shows him. πŸ‘ Almost as if that was an extra strength provider, a DRIVE for him...that no matter what happens he has to protect and be there for the people who love him to THIS extent. This here is his real family...these are the people worth fighting for, worth living for. This moment was also kind of like Dutta's entire life coming into perspective for him. That everything that has happened so far...the "dhokas" he's faced, him doubting his loved ones and all...all that stuff is just really insignificant now. This love that the whole family shares is just SO much above all that. It's the only thing that matters in the end...only thing that ties them all together after everything they've faced. It's really the only thing that REALLY matters. 

It was kind of a cliched, filmy moment...but in the context of LTL, the way Dutta's character is written, and the way MR delivered....just took such a simple moment even so much higher and provided so much food for thought. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Aww yeah Pallo, I guess it does take time to absorb sometimes....to me toh I was expecting like a crazy rushed epi after reading the live update but was surprised when I didn't get that sense while watching the actual epiπŸ˜†.....I guess my lowered expectations helpedπŸ˜†

@bold: Totally know what you mean.....I think it's true for all stories.....the build up is always more fascinating cuz it builds anticipation for you.....gives you scope to imagine/expect.....but LTL is actually usually good about the payoff also.....case in point the FR......I had thought things would be down the drain after that but they surprised me......even with this Kala/Dutta thing now some touches have surprised me pleasantly.....so I'm enjoying it for now....but yeah I'll miss it once it's done with.....they are just so much fun to watch......the build up for these characters and them reaching this point has been so brilliant......and AG/MR together toh just means sparks flying out of the screen regardless!

Exactly! Yay you got me! πŸ€— πŸ˜† 

@ Bold: WORD! πŸ‘πŸ˜†

LOL oh you read the live update before and stuff? Yeah I toh watched the past couple of episodes not knowing anything, so all the stuff that happened was all just too much excitement at once! πŸ˜†

But yeah, that's true. In LTL the payoff is also always worth it. Even in the earlier phases like after the jungle phase and Dutta rescuing Naku from Anna and all. I almost wished that phase would be back, but what they showed after with the DN moments was really sweet to watch as well. And yeah the FR too. We were all dreading that, but it was really well done. Even the aftermath of it and how things kept coming full circle even during DN's second jungle phase. I think it's because LTL just takes care to make things come full circle...and just add to the story. So it keeps feeling like the build-up part over and over again. Because there is STILL so much more to look forward to. After FR happened, the implications of that became the build up phase. So the story has always kept moving forward...the characters have kept evolving. That is what keeps us tuned in, in anticipation. We can still keep imagining/expecting like you said, since there is so much more scope for things to happen. 

I think LTL is just a good example of how to tell a story in an Indian daily soap format. Because in a daily soap, you just have so much time span to tell your story. So you can really take the time and care to develop each character, each situation, each relationship, and emotion properly. That added with the amazing artistic touches and the brilliant work by the actors makes it that much more worth watching. 

So yeah, coming back to the Kala vs. Dutta thing we're at right now. Even during this 'culmination point' I guess you can say....there are so many new aspects to Kala and Dutta we get to see. We have never seen Dutta and Kala interact this way with each other before. The whole dimension to their relationship is so different now.  There are so many things to reflect back on...to see how far both of them have come to be in such a situation as they are in currently. To be face to face like this with each other. Dutta atleast would've never in his life imagined he'd be in such a situation. So there is still so much scope for us to expect and imagine what happens next. And even the aftermath of how Kala getting defeated affects Dutta and everyone else. I guess that's another reason LTL stands out too...is because they keep providing this build up fodder for us. Always pleasantly surprising us with new dimensions to their characters. πŸ‘πŸΌ
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Thanks Fatty: This may come across as a bit weird but the sheer attractiveness of both MR and AG is just mind blowing- the fact that they look so good together, forgetting the sibling r'ship.....I mean they are two good looking people, in 1 frame, portraying 2 epic characters...something about the promixity with which they are standing was quite something....maafi (Naku ishtyle) agar kuch ghalat likh diya.

I don't look like any thing  . These two Looks like awkward  couple .   Iam sorry I even don't want to think them like  this .  Keeping aside sibling relationship  on off screen also Ashka looks much  much older to MR .  

I have seen many off screen moments also she absolutely looks much much older to him  like auntie .

She is not at all suitable to MR . She is much much older to him .  And chemistry wise  also  there is nothing nothing nothing  such chemistry between them . 

They  does n't suit each other  in any aspect . Their pairing such a nonsense . Pairing of young  handsome man  with such a middle aged lady .  I don't know her age but she looks like that .

If we see  every one in that view if any lady  comes  that much close  to MR it all looks like every one have  chemistry with him . Even roops, leela , Madhu   also . 

But he has real chemistry only with Mahi .  Sizzling chemistry  wonderful chemistry . Other than Mahi no one suits him  in LTL .

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ziks

I don't look like any thing  . These two Looks like awkward  couple .   Iam sorry I even don't want to think them like  this .  Keeping aside sibling relationship  on off screen also Ashka looks much  much older to MR .  

I have seen many off screen moments also she absolutely looks much much older to him  like auntie .

She is not at all suitable to MR . She is much much older to him .  And chemistry wise  also  there is nothing nothing nothing  such chemistry between them . 

They  does n't suit each other  in any aspect . Their pairing such a nonsense . Pairing of young  handsome man  with such a middle aged lady .  I don't know her age but she looks like that .

If we see  every one in that view if any lady  comes  that much close  to MR it all looks like every one have  chemistry with him . Even roops, leela , Madhu   also . 

But he has real chemistry only with Mahi .  Sizzling chemistry  wonderful chemistry . Other than Mahi no one suits him  in LTL .

I think your missing the point but fair enough, we're not really looking at them in like a lovey dovey way, it's more of 2 attractive people in 1 frame. There is chemistry in terms of how 2 strong characters face off and the sparks that ensue. Obviously MR and MV look good together 😊
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks Fatty: This may come across as a bit weird but the sheer attractiveness of both MR and AG is just mind blowing- the fact that they look so good together, forgetting the sibling r'ship.....I mean they are two good looking people, in 1 frame, portraying 2 epic characters...something about the promixity with which they are standing was quite something....maafi (Naku ishtyle) agar kuch ghalat likh diya.

LOL...there's nothing inappropriate about it Neets...as far as I'm concerned. I know what you mean...they are two strong characters...powerful actors and yes both of them are extremely good-looking. It all adds up to the mind blowinggg and this exciting chemistry they share.

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Malaal means dukh- grief/pain/suffering πŸ˜› x

Ah, no it doesn't. It means 'regret'. Not everything in this WWW is correct, my dear.

Originally posted by: make-believe

Point :yeah:

BTW, am I the only one who thought today's episode was better than yesterday's? I enjoyed today much, much more over all, lots of things happened and the tension was relatively much higher too.

Oh no...I thought so too. I've watched it two times already and I plan to catch the two repeats again abhi...lol

P.S...I'd recommend Malaal to anyone here who likes to watch actual STORY-based plays with BELIEVABLE characters. Daastan...hmmmm...I have watched it chalte phirte. Though I did read the novel....and have certain issues with...actually I just have issues with the writer of the book to begin with....having read many other novels by her too.

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think your missing the point but fair enough, we're not really looking at them in like a lovey dovey way, it's more of 2 attractive people in 1 frame. There is chemistry in terms of how 2 strong characters face off and the sparks that ensue. Obviously MR and MV look good together 😊

Oh i think that  you are seeing them in a lovey dovey way . Sorry Neets i could n't understand  may be

But ya Really Mishal and Mahi are the best couple  so far i have seen . Each atom and molecule ,ions   in their bodies  seems to be made for each other .  πŸ˜³ Sorry if iam talking too much .

I feel like that . Much depth in their chemistry so that each of them have the relationship with otherone since many births .  😊  Iam saying something over naa ?
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Finally watched the episode!
Mind blowing - Star of today was definitely AG for me! She just stole the show from everyone today including my fav MR - Dutta. She was just top class as the so called victor in the first half and then the vanquished in the second half. Her expressions were just too good!
There were some major "timing" bloopers, where they first showed the clock going super fast, and then it suddenly slowed down when Seema was pleading away to glory :) πŸ˜†
MR played Kala well, and the angst he potrayed at having to do this to his own sister was just brilliant. It was killing him but he had to be stoic for the rest of his family. So Dutta Bhau!!! I just CANNOT imagine anyone else playing this character.
Baaji, although he whacked Suds, was not his usual menacing self, I felt today, his character needs to gain some importance and I was a tad bit disappointed with that.
Seema to me actually for a change didnt ham today, and was actually decent.

I have to agree with others here that MR and AG make a fantastic on screen couple - their heights match well too and very "good looking" together, albeit they are siblings on the show, I think they can make a good romantic couple too, brilliant performances today.

Looking forward to the clash of the titans again tomorrow!

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

NS and AS ka Lagan?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Now we finally know the truth behind the show's title.
Coming to MR's filmi aspirations...I cannot get his 'Saas and the City' interview out of my mind where the man himself spoke of his Bolly dreams and that his producer always knew abt them. Even if he doesnt have any offer on hand but the truth is he hasnt committed to LTL either. Which means he is free to leave whenever he choses. Under such circumstances can the makers plan for say a 3 month long track around him?
I just wish they closed the show instead of this 'will he or wont he misery'. For now I hope both TB and TC have got it wrong abt the Dutta goes missing news. Its too early.

@Bold: There is no harm in having aspirations in life! Most of the actors have a Bollywood dream. Nothing wrong. But that does not necessarily mean he isn't commited to LTL because he was signed up as main lead so obviously he knows the responsibility of carrying out his role till the end. Nobody knows what his contract says. Only he knows. The walking out of the show part more or less forced decision on him. He hasn't got a film in hand yet and he knows that. Why would he then give his 100% if he was MORE interested in the film? He could have straight away done a film. He LIKES acting and that's how Dutta became an iconic character. You are right though that TB & TC ALWAYS get things wrong. They don't bother to verify and just keep feeding the gossip mongers with the juicy tidbits of stupid, stale news. They just have to see a scene being shot with bombs being planted and they jump the gun and declare Dutta dead in a blast! When there were strong blasts to blow away the family! Well wait and watch is the only thing we can do right now and I know it is KILLING. I sincerely agree and wish that "will he won't he go" misery is put to rest and the channel stops playing with viewers emotions. This cat-n-mouse game is far deadlier than they think.
fuzzyface thumbnail
I just  watched 22nd and 23rd March episode,  oh my where do I begin, so many things happened.πŸ˜ƒ

But first things first, Dutta so valiant on a horse with sword and fighting. He was super duper cool and awesome. 😍   They shld have made LTL set in Medieval times, it wld have even cooler.
Kala my dear, oh  Kala looked so regal on the chair, she was the epitome of the Red Queen. 😍  

Ok now that's out of the way, coming back to the episode, Seema is dead *hooray*πŸ₯³ but bechara Dutta had to watch his ex love die in front of his eyes. Even Dutta cldn't kill her after what she did to him but he was very sad and speechless that Seema died. Somewhere deep down inside he still cared for I think. (don't get me wrong, I am not saying she means anything to him but there were feelings and memories of them)  Sudarshan is going to pay for this heavily 😈 Even Leela was like you're screwed Suds!

Dutta and Kala face off wah wah, it was spicy πŸ˜›. Kala and her sociopath behaviour as portrayed by Aashka was to the core. Her cynicism and sarcastic expression were spot on.  However what I found interesting was their hug, Kala wanted him to worship her and embrace her for the first time in her real avatar. All these while she was pretending but she wanted to hug him so he will feel her hatred but well played by Dutta coz Kala never expected him to ever threatened or hurt her. I know Dutta won't hurt her,  Kala was right, she cld still see love in his eyes for her,  I mean after all she was her lovable Tayi.  πŸ’”

At the end Dutta just gave up, he came to losing everything and Seema is also dead,  he asked Kala to just finish him off  and finish the whole battle.  He stood in front of her as a broken man, it was sad for him to see her resort to such horrible things. πŸ’” I think if she had asked him to give his life for her sake, he wld given it out of love, which Kala will never understand.  I know Kala won't shoot him, she can never do it, she will break down for sure. Kala is going to the loony bin πŸ˜† but I still love her though, what a crazy evil psychotic devil's advocate she is.😳

A special mention to the world's most useless of all useless bodyguards ----The Chickens🀣. Dutta shd fire his human resource manager for these chickens, I mean they cldn't get it right on team Dutta or team Kala 🀣 *buck*buck*
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago