Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Baaji needs to get back to his feet ASAP.

Re: Baaji...I was actually getting πŸ˜• today as to the fact that he started 'revolting' and getting all fidgety in that time bomb of a chair rather than all this time that he had otherwise in which he did nothing. Yeah, the situation was such today that it required him to act up, but I guess just seeing him move about in vain against the ropes wasn't helping much, nothing productive could genuinely come out of it...and so I didn't know what to make of it honestly...NOW they decide to show him fighting out? Meh. Now when it doesn't really matter? *snorts*

And you know, I wouldn't have minded Baaji actually relaxing in that chair...even slouching and mocking Kala with his belief that Dutta would come and she would fail...at least that would've reaffirmed his 'faith' at its apex and been one hell of a slap in Kala's face to rile her up even more. But I guess they don't have time to explore other characters in depth like this :shrug:

AreYaar thumbnail
Did Suds actually GRIN for a bit in b/w when Dutta was shouting out that "jaise pandavon ne kauravon ko haraaya tha"???🀣

Dude what EXPRESSIONS.....*bows down to the greatness of the one and only SUDARSHAN*🀣
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

O yeah...def...there will be BLASTS, SMOKE, SHOCKED FACES, SILENCE, PRAYING [ in this exact order too πŸ˜† ] etc.......everyone will think Dutta is gone and then.....BAMMMM.......he comes out of the smoke riding on his horsey with his Talwar......EPICNESS at its peak πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! It really can't get more perfect than that😍

*touchwood touchwood touchwooddddddddd*πŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! It really can't get more perfect than that😍

*touchwood touchwood touchwooddddddddd*πŸ˜†

Oh Man, I would kill to see such a scene, I have a feeling we will get to see such a scene, the battle is so Kurukshetra-ish :)
droopy_asleep thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

Re: Baaji...I was actually getting πŸ˜• today as to the fact that he started 'revolting' and getting all fidgety in that time bomb of a chair rather than all this time that he had otherwise in which he did nothing. Yeah, the situation was such today that it required him to act up, but I guess just seeing him move about in vain against the ropes wasn't helping much, nothing productive could genuinely come out of it...and so I didn't know what to make of it honestly...NOW they decide to show him fighting out? Meh. Now when it doesn't really matter? *snorts*

And you know, I wouldn't have minded Baaji actually relaxing in that chair...even slouching and mocking Kala with his belief that Dutta would come and she would fail...at least that would've reaffirmed his 'faith' at its apex and been one hell of a slap in Kala's face to rile her up even more. But I guess they don't have time to explore other characters in depth like this :shrug:

More than the current situation, I think they messed his character up post the Kala reveal. They should have shown him escape with Naku and join Dutta. Kishore was enough to take care of AS and company. I think the story would have had much more meat than what it had, if that had happened. Ah - I will just let bygones be bygones.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL all the characters are kinda on standby right now, guys.....this is Kala v/s Dutta centerstage.....so I didn't really have much expectations other than trite dialogues from everyone else.....lol.....but chalo let's see who survives this drama in the end.
droopy_asleep thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL all the characters are kinda on standby right now, guys.....this is Kala v/s Dutta centerstage.....so I didn't really have much expectations other than trite dialogues from everyone else.....lol.....but chalo let's see who survives this drama in the end.

Yes exactly, killing or making Dutta disappear does not do anything to the rest of the characters here, it just keeps them in limbo, which is so lame. Kala disappearing is a much more dhasoo twist IMO...anyway...I will send positive vibes, till the Titanic hits the iceberg, till then I will steer the ship away πŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

More than the current situation, I think they messed his character up post the Kala reveal. They should have shown him escape with Naku and join Dutta. Kishore was enough to take care of AS and company. I think the story would have had much more meat than what it had, if that had happened. Ah - I will just let bygones be bygones.

@ Bold...

I am actually happy that he DIDN'T escape with Nakku......that would have been kinda odd for various reasons.....firstly if Baaji would have been with Dutta then DN would have had to rush back home to save the family along with Baaji because Baaji is a man of actions and not much thought unlike Dutta who is a man of words and is VERY thoughtful.......that would have also prevented the "understanding each other better" phase that DN went through in the jungle.....also since Dutta CANNOT kill Kala with his own hands he wouldn't have been able to do much at PN had they all returned back to PN.....and not to forget what Baaji accomplished with his AMAZING MOCKING and SARCASTIC TAUNTS nobody else could have been able to deliver that...not Kishore or AS......so I am actually liking the current scenario very much.....lot of things came as a pleasant surprise on this journey and as Anu said things are panning out well with the battle site too in terms of surroundings.....lets just hope they can make each and every episode memorable from here on as they have in the past πŸ˜Š

**EDIT: I think the "UNDERSTANDING and HEALING phase" was the MOST IMPORTANT out of all other things because Dutta needed to get that emotional strength from Nakku and digest the "DHOKA" of his OWN sister....being with Baaji would have kinda prevented all this mental preparing that was MUCH needed for Dutta. 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm...he got some very strong scenes after the reveal though, and that's when new shades started coming into the character. It would definitely have been great if he had escaped...I remember back then even we were asking and hoping for it. But my problem isn't that he didn't escape...he could have stayed in PN and still PLANNED to bring Kala down somehow, and his plan could have eventually aided Dutta in the grand scheme of things. Or on the extreme other end, I didn't mind him just chilling and mocking Kala either, because that is justifiable too and it gave us great scenes...someone PSYCHOLOGICALLY messing with Kala before the climax. But ab yeh last minute resistance dikhana bomb ke upar beth ke is just above my head jab pehle he didn't do anything πŸ˜† Ab bhi he should have just aaram se sat there na. It's a small quirk writing-wise, but just something that was ??? for me...could have been better dealt with. But the time constrain thing again...they seem to be running at a breakneck speed, so everyone is just getting lumped together and there's not much room for nuances...take Nakku today for example too, she was very downplayed (which I didn't mind actually, it was fitting)...so yeah, they don't exactly seem to have that kind of a time to let things play out in detail...chalta hai...let's see what happens in the remaining three days and over the weekend...whether there will time for details and all later yah pura ka pura kabadia banane laga hai πŸ˜†
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago