Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

She asked him..."teri aankhen laut aayi Dutta?" ya she asked him and he closed his eyes in frustration....😊

I had missed this.. thanks..😊

@ ksh: yes, i found it very strange about  a very thanda response from everybody..it was made a big issue by kala that dutta can't see.. i think they all got so overwhelmed by the happiness of seeing dutta to think about anything else... but at least kala would have reacted in a different way..

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Roopa: Ur welcome...😊
and maybe they will talk about the eyesight getting back issue tomorrow...😊
-sourire- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Kala going missing in the blast would actually be the perfect twist cuz it would open up avenues for future storylines for her to return and take her revenge again......otherwise it would have been a liability to figure out where to put her if she stayed alive and Kala dying would just be a huge loss for the show.

Dutta dying leaves the show with nothing either.....let's see what the (not so) genius creatives have gone with hereπŸ˜†

And that's why I think the shift of surroundings is quite genius.......they couldn't have accomplished all this in PN......with all the epic horse entry.....the visual torture that D saw of his family......the test he has to take to save them etc........so moving the battle to the jungle opens up many options leaving the viewer glued and keep suspecting about what's going to happen next.....see everything happens for a good reason πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Roopa: Yes...seeing Dutta himself back would be too great a feeling for his family...blind or not will not matter. But strangely Naku was mostly focussed out. But I guess the focus was on Dutta and Kala. Btw I noticed today the number of times every character refers to Dutta. He is the center of their universe. What will they do without him?
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

And that's why I think the shift of surroundings is quite genius.......they couldn't have accomplished all this in PN......with all the epic horse entry.....the visual torture that D saw of his family......the test he has to take to save them etc........so moving the battle to the jungle opens up many options leaving the viewer glued and keep suspecting about what's going to happen next.....see everything happens for a good reason πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOL very true....I was kinda thinking about that myself.....all of this would have been hard to accomplish in PN all in one space......so yes, the shift of surroundings came very suddenly without any real explanation but it does seem to be panning out well execution wise.....we get all the epic visuals of Dutta charging over on his horse with a sword in hand and stuffπŸ˜†.....

I had otherwise thought that the battle for PN would be in bits and pieces.....but this way they can have one big confrontation out in the open with all the characters in one place.....

I guess it's a case of us visualizing something happening in one way but they suddenly switched locations on us big time and that left us confuzzled......but in hindsight, it's all working outπŸ˜†

But I'm going to wait and watch till the end of this week before I'll reconcile to whether all this happened for a good reason or notπŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

finally, Suds got beaten up! that was just so awesome and hilarious esp Suds expressions..he gave some new ones today!

amazing epi man! Dutta..MR.. this guy is just so amazing! 😍 how can they kill him yaar?!!! esp after all those good winning over evil dialogues... they cant make him die..he cant! i refuse to believe he will die..hmph!

-sourire- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

finally, Suds got beaten up! that was just so awesome and hilarious esp Suds expressions..he gave some new ones today!

amazing epi man! Dutta..MR.. this guy is just so amazing! 😍 how can they kill him yaar?!!! esp after all those good winning over evil dialogues... they cant make him die..he cant! i refuse to believe he will die..hmph!

@ Bold: 

My FAV. part of "Suds ki physical besti" was the FINAL HEADBUTT that Dutta gave him....just Brilliant πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....Hope Mishal didn't hurt himself though....
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have not watched the epi yet😭

So from all the discussions here and the past epis , it has been established that Dutta cannot die,..So now we can be sure that they are not going that route...I hope...

Can't wait to see Suds getting some thrashngs from Dutta..He was showing off too much thinking Dutta is blind and cannot fight and all...lol..
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh emm gee the Bg's Running just when the Gaoonwalas started walking towards them was just πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Just For Laughs

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh what a sight! Thanks for posting, Fary!