Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Felt bad for Dutta when Kala comes forward to hug him and he steps back....his eyes had so many emotions....anger....grief....MR enacted it so PERFECTLY!!!! 👏
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think it has been nearing 4 months now.. that we din see D in such mood...
He luks tooo good today in all his scenes..... so many emotions 👏brilliantly enacted by MR....

GOD BLESS MISHAL RAHEJA
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

and i have this feeling that nothing will happen to Dutta....because the mythological dialog he told Suds.....and Baji also said...."Dutta tere aadmiyon ko maar kar aaraha hai..teri chita ko aag lagane" i mena so many good vibes...i don't anything will happen to Dutta....they must have done this to garner some hype....

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar, Bushyyy🤗😆

Truly everything uptill this point is only foreshadowing that Kala will be vanquished....and they HAVE managed to hype this battle like anything with the curiosity factor about whether Dutta/MR survives......but let's see.....still hoping for the best and bracing for the worst😆
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spandana11

No dear till dutta reached kala he had very good dialogs.I think no dialog after that he is in full DSP mode many emotions and anger on his face seeing kala which were done in a great way by MR😳 

Bold: I can imagine. The happiness at seeing his family but then the anger and sadness at seeing Kala. Must be real hard for Dutta. Haven't watched it, but if Dutta himself is worried, then surely thats doesn't seem to fit in with a 'victory' for him. 😕 Not exactly sending off good vibes. Kala has got them well and truly stumped now. I don't exactly who is going to be the one who suffers. Tying up the 3 most closest people to bombs is a masterplan in itself. Seems VERY dodgy, but fingers crossed we end up wiping away sweat beads at the end of this week.
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spandana11

No dear till dutta reached kala he had very good dialogs.I think no dialog after that he is in full DSP mode many emotions and anger on his face seeing kala which were done in a great way by MR😳 

Yeah MR was too good ........ But I think I's expecting some dialogues btw D-K .......With K blabbering so much and D quiet ......  I cudn't take it I guess Hmmmm

MR Shud stay back MR shud stay back MR shud stay back Plzzzzz
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar, Bushyyy🤗😆

Truly everything uptill this point is only foreshadowing that Kala will be vanquished....and they HAVE managed to hype this battle like anything with the curiosity factor about whether Dutta/MR survives......but let's see.....still hoping for the best and bracing for the worst😆

Aww Anu...🤗
Ya lets hope for the best and wait...because at the end of the day...we can only wait....😆
deactivated1 thumbnail
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 🤣

OMIGOD. Just watched the part where Dutta beats up Suds! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 FORGET my Kodak Moment thread! We need a thread solely dedicated to second-by-second captures of his little confrontation with Dutta 🤣🤣🤣 Hailaaaa. Omigod, hilarious!
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

That would be awesome! LOL I hope your prediction comes true, Fuzzy......the creatives seem to have granted all your other wishes of horse fighting, swords etc.😆

The games will truly commence tomorrow, I guess.

😆 I hope it comes true then one less annoyance on screen.
Besides Seema n Chaskar can live happily ever after in the afterlife 😆

May they rest in forever peace 😛

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

it does seem its going similar way...hmm..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OchWl7_cRvw[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OchWl7_cRvw
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
And Dutta even said to those basti wale to go back and celebrate...abb the guy is so confident....so many positive vibes....😆