Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sia79

Well what I can suggest at this time is be ready for anything ....he may quit or he may stay ....
So be ready to watch it or quit it ..I know we will miss ltl if MR quits but we will have to move on .....We have some cherished moments with ltl ...It will always be in our heart
😊

You are right. We are at least in a better place than we would have been if they had done the same in Dec when all this started. We had JMM2 and some very nice Tasha scenes. Now all I want is one good Kala-Dutta confrontation and Tasha reunion as Dutta can see now...Bas uske baad, jo karna hain karlo!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Doesnt feel nice does it if someone rubs salt to your wounds?

If you have such a problem with me, say it directly. There is no need for the indirect taunts. If you can see no difference b/w chanting non-stop for a SR and asking for a Kala-Dutta confrontation, then I really don't know what else to say to you. And if you choose this time to attack me over this, that's really amazing as well. Chalo atleast something is making you happy.....
The mantras playing in the BG gave a good feeling and also the sword which Mahadev handed to Dutta giving the hint that good wins over evil.i would liek to take it as a symbol.....i would still like to be hopeful that these articles are nothing but mere trash..*fingers crossed* πŸ˜Š
Damp Squib....thats what I can say today's episode was ....
Dutta asking Nakku why she broke the promise was the only good scene....

I skipped all the Kala Tai's Gabbar acts....

OMG what a fall from grace...already..........

And to think of the so called bomb blast....

Wonder why I wasted one whole year ...for this ????????????
What just happened today? My head is reeling, but as folks pointed out, once MR quits, I quit too. My only regret is going to be that I will miss interacting with such wonderful folks on this forum.
Sucks big time!

Something doesnt quite add up.Its the same crowd who showed that out of the world Holi dance between MR and MV.The very same crowd lost its mind in a minute? 

I am pretty sure Dutta is not going anywhere,but if his face will remain the same,not sure.If some people have indeed lost their minds,then it will.

Thanks for the update,but not feeling like watching it.With this news hovering around. πŸ˜’
Originally posted by nureat01

If you have such a problem with me, say it directly. There is no need for the indirect taunts. If you can see no difference b/w chanting non-stop for a SR and asking for a Kala-Dutta confrontation, then I really don't know what else to say to you. And if you choose this time to attack me over this, that's really amazing as well. Chalo atleast something is making you happy.....

So you mean to say people wanting to see romance/SR are too stupid? Isnt that a snobbish attitude? Anyways I dont think we will agree on certain matters. So I'll back off!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

So you mean to say people wanting to see romance/SR are too stupid? Isnt that a snobbish attitude? Anyways I dont think we will agree on certain matters. So I'll back off!

I didn't say anything but you did just call me a snob....thanks for thatπŸ˜†.....chalo nikaal lo apne mann ki bhadaas, Ksh.....Like I said, whatever makes you feel better.....I'm the snob who was so smug about you not getting your prized SR....so please laugh at me as I didn't get the Kala-Dutta confrontation. Are we even now?πŸ˜†
Just a quick question: Has anyone confirmed with MR about this "bomb" issue? Any news?
Originally posted by Bushy_92

The mantras playing in the BG gave a good feeling and also the sword which Mahadev handed to Dutta giving the hint that good wins over evil.i would liek to take it as a symbol.....i would still like to be hopeful that these articles are nothing but mere trash..*fingers crossed* πŸ˜Š

mere dono haath crossed...if that would stop this insane news and bring us back our LTL... I guess I will copy you Chulbul...meri smiley changed from to 😊