Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sidra2007

😆😆😆 - that would completely make my day!

that would make everyone's day Sidra.....😆😆
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope dutta doesn't die. They played the mantras. He is not fighting alone and he has the villagers by his side.Baji can also help as he is not tied or something. Even if bomb blasts, how can dutta go missing in this plain sort of place?  

Ofcourse serials do not have any logic anyway. They can do anything they want.

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
and one more thing....i knew those villagers would tag along...and i already saw them getting beaten up by none other than Suds.....they were only saved by Dutta......🤔...now they supposedly came to help Dutta not take his help....😔 Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LTLFan

I hope dutta doesn't die. They played the mantras. He is not fighting alone and he has the villagers by his side.Baji can also help as he is not tied or something. Even if bomb blasts, how can dutta go missing in this plain sort of place?  

Ofcourse serials do not have any logic anyway. They can do anything they want.

@bold: Exactly.......if they had to do something, logic would be the last thing to stop them......jo marzi dikha denge....Dutta "vaporizing" into thin air or whatever and then magically returning with a new face a month later😕
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
And Seema needs to get out of that saree....😆..she is on the verge of breaking Nakku's record and now Nakku is in for a tough competition from Seema and her whole PN clan in wearing same dress for en number of days...😆
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

@bold: Exactly.......if they had to do something, logic would be the last thing to stop them......jo marzi dikha denge....Dutta "vaporizing" into thin air or whatever and then magically returning with a new face a month later😕

Now imagine that "new" Dutta say.."Ey Nakku" ðŸ¤¢
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 If Mishal is not leaving and this is a socha-samjha plot-point, then I'll have to say that it's stupid....and if this is how they are planning Dutta's actual exit, then toh only Bappa can help them! All my 'baddua'-s are with them!
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chill down girls,actually after seeing the episode I did not get a feeling that dutta is going to die,because through out the episode they were positive dialogs and mantras indicating good winning against evil, and also sword dutta got from mahedva is prasad of shiva how can he loose and also dutta is not going alone villagers are with him and I seriously think seema is going to sacrifice life and it is not in jungle the place looks like some empty place,and people who are looking for kala dutta face off I think it will be after saving family he can not talk to kala when family is in danger na ,and also no sign or build up as male lead is dying I hope it is rumor

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Last week I remember some people celebrating cuz apparently CVs had shown thenga to what they call the "SR crowd". Looks like CVs have shown thenga to "Dutta vs Kala" crowd too! 😆
Anyways fast paced epi...which made my heart sink. I suppose this is it!
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Now imagine that "new" Dutta say.."Ey Nakku" ðŸ¤¢

Bushyyyyyyyyyyyyy😡...tenu do jhapet khani hai mere haath se....dont even make me imagine that...
am feeling all nauseating....and updating today....waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😭...and I was happy that i would be getting the D-getting-eyesight-back epi....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😭