As expected,Ahem yelled...and called her Unpad - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Gopi needs to stop being nervous, be little mature, and learn her less because Ahem is not going to never like her since his ego gets in the way.  He stares at her, and he knows he makes her nervous but even for his mom sake he cant be nice to her when they are alone. 
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

ok guys...i have read enough...i just have one question...should i catch up with the episode or shall i dump it and hope for the better?

There's one eye lock..thats it...u can watch that part..and evn until she carries the tea to him..
Originally posted by fanbidaai

gopi is very nervous  the scene was cute until he opened his mouth glad he got burned 😆

Also his the one that spilled the tea, not her, she was shaking, in anticipation of what he will say, also she hasn't brought him tea in a long time right? But his the one that picked up the cup and spilled it on the floor and all over his right hand, broke the cup in the process. 

But earlier to this scene we had a really nice scene where he was just looking at her for ages by the stairs him going up and she came down, in her new look, he just arriving from the office.

But we should have known he was in a bad mood today, did you hear the screeching of the wheels when he arrived home from the office, Gopi was in Naani's room but the wheels could be heard from there...............😆
He insulted her so much...we have to remind ahem dat gopi is also a human..
He won't change no matter what
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Also his the one that spilled the tea, not her, she was shaking, in anticipation of what he will say, also she hasn't brought him tea in a long time right? But his the one that picked up the cup and spilled it on the floor and all over his right hand, broke the cup in the process. 

But earlier to this scene we had a really nice scene where he was just looking at her for ages by the stairs him going up and she came down, in her new look, he just arriving from the office.

But we should have known he was in a bad mood today, did you hear the screeching of the wheels when he arrived home from the office, Gopi was in Naani's room but the wheels could be heard from there...............😆

I guess he must have been mesmerised by her look and not paying attention to his actions. The cup spilling is a switch for his stupid-arrogant-narcisstic ego to take control and ruin things!!!!
kuch kuch hota hai😆😃
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8zv-e_4mC0[/YOUTUBE]
Ahem is mad at himself not Gopi cause he can't believe he attracted to everything he hate. Ahem thinks if he keep insulting Gopi that is a way of telling himself he could never like a girl whose illiterate but the problem is he isn't in control of heart and that why Gopi is at the receiving end of his insults. Don't let Aham fool you with his disgusting acts towards his wife. Aham is attracted to Gopi, and she proves to him everytime she may be illiterate but isn't stupid and is great bhau and wife.
but so sad her her nail create problem for her
 would be shocked but we were expecting this thats why i think GoHem have no charm *sighs*