Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

@ prags, no bey.... Bas andar aane ka zariyaaaaa... Oh ya did see dhoni.... Seems he had kept some mannat for the WC

u see him bald........😲 hunmko kyuu nahi bataya........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hez mad yaar.with every victory his hair keeps going short......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

[Q

wah wah πŸ˜† which song is this, never heard! 

BTW Congrats guys for the World Cup victory πŸ˜Š

🀣 it's a old hindi song......just remember it..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yeahh,but all the credit goes to team india...........thy deserve all the congrats..........for their hard work...spe dhoni for his outstanding performance last night...........πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE] 

is Dhoni the one who made the winning runs last night ?? who was not out right? 
i just watched the last few overs of the match, India played very well! 

[/QUOTE]

yeah,he hit a sixer....we needed 4 to win but he ended with his own ishhtlye......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yaaa he was having problems through out the innings..........had to stop game also for some time....as he was suffring........ but i'm also feeling bad for gambhir ,he got out on 97.........he really worked hard for a century......
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

[QUOTE=Filza.

same happens with my phone, i never charge until it gives warnings and warnings of low battery πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Sunday is really boring!  nothing to do... and college work i dont want to do.. πŸ˜† 

LOL we r same in this yaar, my cell switched off then i put it on charge........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yeah,me too don't want to do padaai.........my mum saying me too start it as i had enough enjoyment yesterday but i'm bahoot zhiddi......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i came to my frnds house withπŸ˜ƒ a bahana of combin studies and now i'm in cyber cafe chatting with u guyz......🀣

Omg!! Pragati bhery bad... πŸ€£ follwing Krishna's footsteps,, he says to P i am going to work and plays carom and you say to your mom you are going for studies and enjoy chatting buhat hi acha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
my exams also starting very soon,,, end of April... 
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

u see him bald........😲 hunmko kyuu nahi bataya........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hez mad yaar.with every victory his hair keeps going short......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i like him in short hair. kal kya lag raha tha when he came to collect man of the match trophy😍😍
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu2

oh jaideep suri. i thought jai of DIDπŸ˜† congo lucky girl😳

DID....?u mean jai bhanushali.............?phallezzz i lyk chanduu...not ny other jai.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

@binny- why u winked at me...u know na mujhe sharam aati hai........🀣
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u see him bald........😲hunmko kyuu nahi bataya........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hez mad yaar.with every victory his hair keeps going short......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

did'nt u see him?? But I did, saw it on Zee News... He was in his uniform, holding d cup wid some boy perhaps family, and head bald.... πŸ˜†..
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Filza.

same happens with my phone, i never charge until it gives warnings and warnings of low battery πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Sunday is really boring!  nothing to do... and college work i dont want to do.. πŸ˜† 

LOL we r same in this yaar, my cell switched off then i put it on charge........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yeah,me too don't want to do padaai.........my mum saying me too start it as i had enough enjoyment yesterday but i'm bahoot zhiddi......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i came to my frnds house withπŸ˜ƒ a bahana of combin studies and now i'm in cyber cafe chatting with u guyz......🀣

bad bad🀣🀣 but i m doing same my mamma is not at home.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

[QU

Omg!! Pragati bhery bad... ROFL follwing Krishna's footsteps,, he says to P i am going to work and plays carom and you say to your mom you are going for studies and enjoy chatting buhat hi acha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
my exams also starting very soon,,, end of April... 
[/QUOTE] 

aisaay hi toh apne aap ko kisna k fan nahi kehte na hum........πŸ˜‰ROFL   we need to follow his ideas if we want to prove us his fan...........🀣 

ohhh tahtss d\good.when i'll about to end with this torture of exams u'll b getting into it....all the best.........πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 it's a old hindi song......just remember it..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yeahh,but all the credit goes to team india...........thy deserve all the congrats..........for their hard work...spe dhoni for his outstanding performance last night...........πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

is Dhoni the one who made the winning runs last night ?? who was not out right? 
i just watched the last few overs of the match, India played very well! 

yeah,he hit a sixer....we needed 4 to win but he ended with his own ishhtlye......πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

yaaa he was having problems through out the innings..........had to stop game also for some time....as he was suffring........ but i'm also feeling bad for gambhir ,he got out on 97.........he really worked hard for a century......

really? but why what happened? 

i only know Sachin Tendulkar from Indian Team very well! do not that much about cricket, even dont know the names of all the players of my Country's team as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

did'nt u see him?? But I did, saw it on Zee News... He was in his uniform, holding d cup wid some boy perhaps family, and head bald.... πŸ˜†..

during presentation ceremony........?he was not bald  yaar at that time.........πŸ˜•πŸ˜†