Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

~ Behooda Chaat Thread #63 ~ (Page 119)

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 6254

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Hi fati di. .xoxo lng tym. .hi binny babe. .;-)
hey Azi darl, asak... Wassup, no clg...
wa alaikum salam. .no babes,im at clg only. .gtng bord here
Aww, I can understand coz I too get bored at clg...

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23836

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@azi,
 
hey jana yeah indeed a long time... where have u been?
 
@binny: lucky me heheheheheheheeh but bad na just imagine the teacher kept busy inmaking me understand unko pata hi nahi tha where was i busy heheheheeheh
 
@vaishu: abbay kitni baar hi bolbooo :P humphhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....

vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 5224

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by vaishu2

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by vaishu2

hello fati di and binnyTongue
may i joinLOL
kya baat hai bada discipline aagaya hai!! Big smile

hum to hamesa discipline me rehte heLOLLOL
So ms discipline, wassup ! No clg..

oh new nameTongueno clg LOL
what about u?

LOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Hi Azi, My radiant Shining Sun, My lovely Diamond and the life of my soul..FatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 6254

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

ahhhh thats bad yara pata binny i had a crush over my accounts teacher in uni days heheheheeheh i always stare him like goons duruing class and he was so so damn sweet :P always talked with me so politely hayeeeeeee... pata visited my uni last year and hes still the sameeeeee :P
di that's naughtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... But poor we, til date we got all female staff.... LOL....

bad luck my poor binnyLOLLOLLOL
Chal chal, Al teachers appear d same to me - Sadhuuuuuuuuuuus!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....

vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 5224

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

@azi,
 
hey jana yeah indeed a long time... where have u been?
 
@binny: lucky me heheheheheheheeh but bad na just imagine the teacher kept busy inmaking me understand unko pata hi nahi tha where was i busy heheheheeheh
 
@vaishu: abbay kitni baar hi bolbooo :P humphhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dil ne kaha to bol diya.LOLLOL  mana he do-tin bar bolna.LOL
vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 5224

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by vaishu2

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

ahhhh thats bad yara pata binny i had a crush over my accounts teacher in uni days heheheheeheh i always stare him like goons duruing class and he was so so damn sweet :P always talked with me so politely hayeeeeeee... pata visited my uni last year and hes still the sameeeeee :P
di that's naughtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... But poor we, til date we got all female staff.... LOL....

bad luck my poor binnyLOLLOLLOL
Chal chal, Al teachers appear d same to me - Sadhuuuuuuuuuuus!!

Good girl just like me.Tongue
vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 5224

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Azi, My radiant Shining Sun, My lovely Diamond and the life of my soul..FatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug

hi sathya diTongueHug


Edited by vaishu2 - 04 April 2011 at 12:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Behooda Logon ka behooda Poll#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 143   Views: 11712

.YixingsManal. 143 11712 28 July 2010 at 9:16am by .YixingsManal.
CLOSED!-Behooda Logon ka behooda Poll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 172   Views: 12883

.YixingsManal. 172 12883 26 July 2010 at 6:50pm by .YixingsManal.
Behooda Logon ka Behooda Chat Thread # 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1203   Views: 36079

pritirays 1203 36079 28 May 2010 at 2:43pm by Love-u-all
Behooda logon ka behooda chat thread # 25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 1199   Views: 36724

Xxxjrae 1199 36724 26 May 2010 at 2:19pm by .YixingsManal.
Behooda logon ka behooda chat thread # 24

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 1208   Views: 35573

.YixingsManal. 1208 35573 25 May 2010 at 8:26am by .YixingsManal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index