Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The PTB Gang's Thread # 13... (Page 20)

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4240

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Originally posted by lilsweety

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by lilsweety

Part 1
 
Hav u ever been in Luv wit ur best frnd?
If yes den dis is aStory whuch u wil understand.Ther was a Boy and A gal.Dey were best frns for yrs.They cud talk on d phone n msg each oder 4 hrs.Wen they were 2gether nt a single sad thought cud cross their minds. Evrything was gr8 till 1 day- D boy didnt pick up d phone or answer any msg 4 a day. She ws worid dat smthng ws wrong.At nyt she cud not slip.She ws sittin in hr room crying and it was den dat she realised hw much he means to her............................................
 
PART 2
 
D nxt tym she woke up 4m a phne cal. It ws da boy
Boy: Hey
Grl: m so glad dat u cald me
Wat happnd wit u ystdy?
Boy:I ws busy
Grl undrstud dat smthng ws wrong bt cud nt ask
 
 
Boy: U knw..we shud stop tlking
Girl: Wat? Bt y?
Boy: I m sorry.Bye.
 
He disconnected da phone
 
And she felt as if somebody clsd the door on her face
 
Everything else flashed in her mind.
Tears..
Cars running by her..
Roof of some building...
And a sunset..
 
She cud not understand...
she started feeling so lonely..
Empty..
And sad..
 
 
And...
 
to be continued tomm...........
Bahut achcha. But again wait till tomorrowBroken Heart
Broken Heart Broken Heart
oyee ridzzi...kaha gyee thi??.......aur kaisa laga os??Wink
God noes i was lost lol LOL
This OS always brings tears in my eyes..!! 
always?? abhi toh do hi part hue hai!!LOLLOL
srry tumhari phul jaisi aankhon mein aansu lane ke liyeCryLOL

HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 2425

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsweety

Part 1
 
Hav u ever been in Luv wit ur best frnd?
If yes den dis is aStory whuch u wil understand.Ther was a Boy and A gal.Dey were best frns for yrs.They cud talk on d phone n msg each oder 4 hrs.Wen they were 2gether nt a single sad thought cud cross their minds. Evrything was gr8 till 1 day- D boy didnt pick up d phone or answer any msg 4 a day. She ws worid dat smthng ws wrong.At nyt she cud not slip.She ws sittin in hr room crying and it was den dat she realised hw much he means to her............................................
 
PART 2
 
D nxt tym she woke up 4m a phne cal. It ws da boy
Boy: Hey
Grl: m so glad dat u cald me
Wat happnd wit u ystdy?
Boy:I ws busy
Grl undrstud dat smthng ws wrong bt cud nt ask
 
 
Boy: U knw..we shud stop tlking
Girl: Wat? Bt y?
Boy: I m sorry.Bye.
 
He disconnected da phone
 
And she felt as if somebody clsd the door on her face
 
Everything else flashed in her mind.
Tears..
Cars running by her..
Roof of some building...
And a sunset..
 
She cud not understand...
she started feeling so lonely..
Empty..
And sad..
 
 
And...
 
to be continued tomm...........

 CryCryCry n duffer boys ko tension deniki nd problems creat karni ki aur larkiyn ki Dil todneki ilwa kuch nahi atha kiya khud tho hamesha confused rehthai hai aur un stupid weird behavior ki waja sai sabko bhi bareshan kardeti hai LOLLOLLOL awee feeling rlly sad 4 da gal Unhappy
awesome work Nidhi plzzzzzz update sooooon Hug
BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 27529

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsweety

*missing someone and something vry badly*
 
beshrmo....ab puchna mat wat?? khud pata lagaoLOL

Besharmon se yeh Bolna...Nasamghi hai...!!!
Ab bol KAUN..!!!
and yes me too missing someone..!!
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by mishti_17

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

*drags Pinky back*Angry
Shouts *Main IF pe nahi hoon, shakkar lene bahar gayi hoon*ROFLROFL


 ROFL  ROFL   ROFL

*Aap shakkar lene baahar gayi??*  ROFL  ROFL
Yesshhhh..ROFLROFL Shakkar is not available only.. Im going to next shopROFLROFL Tu dhoondti reh mujhe...WinkROFL

*Waits for you outside the next shop* I got there on my brand new scooter Cool

*drags you by the collar as I drive off* ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-mishti_17

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4240

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by lilsweety

*missing someone and something vry badly*
 
beshrmo....ab puchna mat wat?? khud pata lagaoLOL

*raises eyebrow*

Nidhi ki bachi, raaz ki baat bataao! LOL
ye raaz ko raaz hi rehne do di!!LOL
aur agr jannna hai toh khud pata lagaoLOL
BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 27529

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Oye i'll also Day by day Post My FF after Nidhi...LUBZ remind me Evil Smile
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Oye i'll also Day by day Post My FF after Nidhi...LUBZ remind me Evil Smile

Haan meri maa!! Angry ROFL


Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 21 March 2011 at 9:23am
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4240

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _HaNo_

Originally posted by lilsweety

Part 1
 
Hav u ever been in Luv wit ur best frnd?
If yes den dis is aStory whuch u wil understand.Ther was a Boy and A gal.Dey were best frns for yrs.They cud talk on d phone n msg each oder 4 hrs.Wen they were 2gether nt a single sad thought cud cross their minds. Evrything was gr8 till 1 day- D boy didnt pick up d phone or answer any msg 4 a day. She ws worid dat smthng ws wrong.At nyt she cud not slip.She ws sittin in hr room crying and it was den dat she realised hw much he means to her............................................
 
PART 2
 
D nxt tym she woke up 4m a phne cal. It ws da boy
Boy: Hey
Grl: m so glad dat u cald me
Wat happnd wit u ystdy?
Boy:I ws busy
Grl undrstud dat smthng ws wrong bt cud nt ask
 
 
Boy: U knw..we shud stop tlking
Girl: Wat? Bt y?
Boy: I m sorry.Bye.
 
He disconnected da phone
 
And she felt as if somebody clsd the door on her face
 
Everything else flashed in her mind.
Tears..
Cars running by her..
Roof of some building...
And a sunset..
 
She cud not understand...
she started feeling so lonely..
Empty..
And sad..
 
 
And...
 
to be continued tomm...........

 CryCryCry n duffer boys ko tension deniki nd problems creat karni ki aur larkiyn ki Dil todneki ilwa kuch nahi atha kiya khud tho hamesha confused rehthai hai aur un stupid weird behavior ki waja sai sabko bhi bareshan kardeti hai LOLLOLLOL awee feeling rlly sad 4 da gal Unhappy
awesome work Nidhi plzzzzzz update sooooon Hug
hanoHug..........abhi pura padh lena, phir analysis karna..LOL
nxt part tomm.Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 22962

Pyari_Zahra 136 22962 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 75051

SunShine_A 772 75051 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1201   Views: 92809

--sanchita-- 1201 92809 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 26209

-Dimple- 532 26209 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 15946

-Dimple- 318 15946 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index