sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yipeee! I am so happy and Runjhuns dialogue issi mathe pe sindoor  bhi to lagaya hai.as she said its her duty and she will never forgive him shows her woman power to help a man whom she hates more than her life but at the same time fulfilling her duties towards his husband...
            I deadly wanted to see a scene of Runjhun nursing guddu and more or lesss I got it and the way he hold her pallu was aww๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 
I love it and those cheapsters who will rob him tomorrow while he will be sleeping๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
  I smell something fishy I think Guddu will assume that Runjhun has taken the money and again will create a scene  but as runjhun will see those cheapsters....it should not be hard for her to figure out the truth an may she help guddu by giving him her jwellery or something......
.... my poor runjhun๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
   but keep aside everything we gonna see some private moments of  gunjun not romantic but yet beautiful as their will be no chaos or blaming.....I am in heaven ..someone please help me to get back on the earth๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Tere mere beech me
   kaisa hai ye bandhan  purana 
   tune nahi jaana
   maine nahi jana
   lekin kuch episodes ka hai aana
   phir banega hamara fassana๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(I have added last two lines)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒYou just made me a very very very very very happy person. I still haven't watched the episode but guess what I'm off to do in about 15 seconds ? lol im gonna go watch it and re watch those awesome scenes again and again and again . cute post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really!!! omg now i cant wait to see the epi!!! thx!
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really???? Omg.. That's so great! Ohhh.. im so excited... ๐Ÿ˜›
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wafah..plz post the written update soon....waiting eagerly
sur001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niya2121

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒYou just made me a very very very very very happy person. I still haven't watched the episode but guess what I'm off to do in about 15 seconds ? lol im gonna go watch it and re watch those awesome scenes again and again and again . cute post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I bet you wont regret......the way runjhun was looking fearlessly into his eyes and those cowarsds scenes were awesome
sur001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

wafah..plz post the written update soon....waiting eagerly

yeah she never get late untill she is busy.her writing is awesum yaar you can picturise the scens infront of your eyes
Edited by sur001 - 13 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prabhkallu

Really???? Omg.. That's so great! Ohhh.. im so excited... ๐Ÿ˜›

I am gonna watch it again and again
sur001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HoneySuckle

really!!! omg now i cant wait to see the epi!!! thx!

take my words you wont regret
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really liked the part where Guddu grabbed her sari too.  I'm glad she didn't end up getting shot- it would have been painful to watch.  It was nice to see her tuck him in bed & give him pani.  I hope the next episode isn't like this one.  I would like Guddu and Runjhun to stop hiding certain things from eachother.  Maybe we will see a touch where in the next episode where Guddu will wanna have her mamas & mamis heads & then she will block his way.  After he tells her to to get out of his way a few times, he'll push her out of his away and she'll end up grabbin' his hand or... after he tells her to get outta his way a times, he will grab the sides of her arms & she'll hold onto the front his shirt w/teary eyes.  An even closer touch would be if after she grabs the front of his shirt she places her head on his chest while telling him something.  I'm imagining her telling him that although she knows that he's angry at her mamas & mamis, & it's understandable, she just doesn't want him to get too carried away in his anger.  Guddu looks into her eyes, stlll holding her and contemplates. Edited by edabella - 13 years ago